Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get though how she can say she gets mum guilt if she “works” during the day but she posted yesterday that she had been out to get her eye lashes done during the day 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’m absolutely fuming over her last stories. What a way to make working parents feel!!! As if we should feel guilty for providing for our families. She is one vile person! Those stories are way out of order

Reactions: 14
Can anyone pin-point where she went so wrong with her online profile/YouTube? What was the focal point I wonder, where her behaviour started to change? There is nearly always something that triggers a change in Someone's life. Lots of people have said they used to like her 🤔
Since she moved house.. I used to love her channel. Can’t stand her now x

Reactions: 9
I don’t get though how she can say she gets mum guilt if she “works” during the day but she posted yesterday that she had been out to get her eye lashes done during the day 🤷🏽‍♀️
During the day she mostly has hair, beauty, dental appointments, completely unrelated to work. She DOESN'T work around the boys, she works around her personal appointments.

Reactions: 26
I don't comment on here much but I've never known someone to run on so much tit on their stories 😂 she feels guilty working from home, where she spends all day with her partner children and dogs, when they could be playing? 🙄 Ffs Reb would you listen to yourself. You're always off getting your hair, nails, lashes done. Don't patronise people that have to leave their children and go to work. I work 12hr shifts, and I'm working christmas day this year, missing out on being with my family. Come home from work to listen to you drone on about feeling guilty that you're at home with your boys all day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
For people talking about when she changed yes shes got much worse but am i the only one who has always seen something off with her? Yeah i use to watch her and enjoy most content but i had to break myself into her, when i first found her when i was pregnant i thought she was so weird, the mad eyes and repeating herself she seemed so dull even then and this was 2 years ago but i ended up pretty much bed bound at the end of my pregnancy and had nothing to watch and she kept popping up so i ended up getting used to her and overlooking her annoyingness since she did seem real and somewhat normal minus the giant posh house.
Just wondering tho did anyone else see she was weird from the start or am i just overly critical haha

Reactions: 13
For people talking about when she changed yes shes got much worse but am i the only one who has always seen something off with her? Yeah i use to watch her and enjoy most content but i had to break myself into her, when i first found her when i was pregnant i thought she was so weird, the mad eyes and repeating herself she seemed so dull even then and this was 2 years ago but i ended up pretty much bed bound at the end of my pregnancy and had nothing to watch and she kept popping up so i ended up getting used to her and overlooking her annoyingness since she did seem real and somewhat normal minus the giant posh house.
Just wondering tho did anyone else see she was weird from the start or am i just overly critical haha
I agree, i think she just managed to mask the real her slightly back then, but eventually everyone started to see the real her.

Reactions: 7
I use to randomly look at her page when she would pop up, I only look at her more often now because of this thread 😂 and I always thought there was something really irritating about her, then I stumbled across her video of Woodys birth and I thought who the actual duck does that

Reactions: 5
Maybe if she peeled herself away from her phone for 5 minutes she wouldn't feel so guilty

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she peeled herself away from her phone for 5 minutes she wouldn't feel so guilty
I agree, that's what she feels guilty about, constantly checking her phone, deleting comments and reading tattle. Her comment about not wanting to work around the boys just goes to show how immature she is. How about teaching your boys that people have to go to work-be that working from home or not, sometimes life isnt all about "playing". God help her when she has to go and get a real job

Reactions: 17
I agree, that's what she feels guilty about, constantly checking her phone, deleting comments and reading tattle. Her comment about not wanting to work around the boys just goes to show how immature she is. How about teaching your boys that people have to go to work-be that working from home or not, sometimes life isnt all about "playing". God help her when she has to go and get a real job
I seriously hope she has to get herself a real job within the next year. It may just be the massive wake up call she needs. Her youtube and instagram 'career' if you can call it that is failing! It's quite sad considering how well she used to do, she has changed massively and surely she can see that?!

Reactions: 4
Rebecca Lamb UK’s number 1 fashionista shows us today how to turn mom jeans into skinny jeans!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree with the comment about her content 2+ years ago being much better but I’m still unsure if that’s because she was genuinely happy or because I also was heavily pregnant with my first & she painted a wonderful picture of pregnancy or her & Woody.

Saying that I do think she thrives better with babies until around 16/18 months then they become an inconvenience to her as awful as it sounds. Many people are like this, it’s not exclusive to Rebecca but many people aren’t making their lives available 24-7 like she is, so of course she’s going to be compared to other mums who dote on their children, do work full time & away from the Family home etc.

I loved watching her & Woody’s breastfeeding journey, she is one of the factors why I still feed my child today at 2 years old (obviously have now done it longer than Reb but I take my hat off to her she influenced me to feed & I will be forever grateful of that).

I’m just so confused how hers & Woodys relationship isn’t closer than what it is? My DD would genuinely crawl back into my womb all day every day if she could, I guess the majority of mums on here at some point will have had toddlers the same but Woody seems to be so detached & disassociated from every day life, like he’s not even bothered anymore. Even right now my DD is laid with her head under my chin, having a back tickle while tickling my arm. You NEVER see genuine affection or ‘peaceful’ moments of just laying together & enjoying them without making them perform or her mentioning a mince pie 😂🤪

development wise I try not comment as all children do genuinely develop at different levels but he did seem to reach “targets” ok, crawling, walking etc. But I have to agree that his speaking and langage development is lacking, I have just over 10 years experience in child education (early years & KS1) and found majority is through little conversation from caregivers, being given simple answers, parent just repeating in ‘baby tongue’ or siblings answer for the child - which you can imagine Alfie doing (and being praised for doing so).

I feel awful Reb is videoing Woody doing activities we’ve spoken about on here rather than doing it because she’s identified there is something or we could be right and like Alfie, Woody’s S&L development is lacking - this could be her second chance at enhancing their learning before Woody’s teacher approaches her and suggests a SLT.

Reb if you’re reading, us teachers are qualified to identify these things & Alfies teacher knows what she’s on about, it is all said with good intentions.

Not to bully or undermine you.

Sorry for the rant, I just can’t deal with her lack of knowledge on child development after being a parent for so long 😩😩😩 making him repeat isn’t counting to ten unaided, it’s parrotting which isn’t a great quality to have, most children I know at Woody’s age are so spirited they look at you as if to say ‘I’m not a performing monkey, p*ss off’ but Woody probably enjoys the attention 😢

On another note, why is she still wearing them grotty slippers?!?!
Needs some gifting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really can’t understand why she poses so much, I would feel like such a pleb and if my partner saw me doing that he would laugh/question why I was doing it-it’s embarrassing love. Also, I may be wrong ladies, but can I see a duvet on Woodys bed?!?!?!

Reactions: 10
I agree with the comment about her content 2+ years ago being much better but I’m still unsure if that’s because she was genuinely happy or because I also was heavily pregnant with my first & she painted a wonderful picture of pregnancy or her & Woody.

Saying that I do think she thrives better with babies until around 16/18 months then they become an inconvenience to her as awful as it sounds. Many people are like this, it’s not exclusive to Rebecca but many people aren’t making their lives available 24-7 like she is, so of course she’s going to be compared to other mums who dote on their children, do work full time & away from the Family home etc.

I loved watching her & Woody’s breastfeeding journey, she is one of the factors why I still feed my child today at 2 years old (obviously have now done it longer than Reb but I take my hat off to her she influenced me to feed & I will be forever grateful of that).

I’m just so confused how hers & Woodys relationship isn’t closer than what it is? My DD would genuinely crawl back into my womb all day every day if she could, I guess the majority of mums on here at some point will have had toddlers the same but Woody seems to be so detached & disassociated from every day life, like he’s not even bothered anymore. Even right now my DD is laid with her head under my chin, having a back tickle while tickling my arm. You NEVER see genuine affection or ‘peaceful’ moments of just laying together & enjoying them without making them perform or her mentioning a mince pie 😂🤪

development wise I try not comment as all children do genuinely develop at different levels but he did seem to reach “targets” ok, crawling, walking etc. But I have to agree that his speaking and langage development is lacking, I have just over 10 years experience in child education (early years & KS1) and found majority is through little conversation from caregivers, being given simple answers, parent just repeating in ‘baby tongue’ or siblings answer for the child - which you can imagine Alfie doing (and being praised for doing so).

I feel awful Reb is videoing Woody doing activities we’ve spoken about on here rather than doing it because she’s identified there is something or we could be right and like Alfie, Woody’s S&L development is lacking - this could be her second chance at enhancing their learning before Woody’s teacher approaches her and suggests a SLT.

Reb if you’re reading, us teachers are qualified to identify these things & Alfies teacher knows what she’s on about, it is all said with good intentions.

Not to bully or undermine you.

Sorry for the rant, I just can’t deal with her lack of knowledge on child development after being a parent for so long 😩😩😩 making him repeat isn’t counting to ten unaided, it’s parrotting which isn’t a great quality to have, most children I know at Woody’s age are so spirited they look at you as if to say ‘I’m not a performing monkey, p*ss off’ but Woody probably enjoys the attention 😢

Needs some gifting
You have hit the nail on the head with the children’s speech. I think both of them struggle.

Reactions: 7
You have hit the nail on the head with the children’s speech. I think both of them struggle.
They do & it’s such a shame it hasn’t been picked up on in the family home. I’m a big believer in these influencers should have some background knowledge or their videos checked by “experts” before they put things out there. Channel Mum don’t seem to give two shits on what their influencers spout online - even Reb saying she has mum guilt over ‘working’ is NOT relatable, especially when a few hours previous she was gallivanting getting her weekly ‘self care’ in not giving a tit about leaving the boys.

I’ll admit I’ve been fortunate enough to not work since my maternity leave was up & I am also at home 24-7 with my child as were kind of in the middle of no where (but nothing like Reb’s new home) but we have a structured routine from the moment she opens her eyes, she has a routine board so she knows what she’s up to & she’ll choose the activities. I wouldn’t say she’s anymore forward than children her age BUT she is developing brilliantly & certainly has her own mind (help!) I would LOVE to see Reb have some order with those kiddies & their learning, it should be fun for her too but it’s so obviously an inconvenience.

Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity how many people read here? I know there will be a lot who don’t have accounts thought!

Reactions: 2
totally agree with you!!! I used the watch her as I thought she was really pretty, did good makeup routines & was interested in her family life!! HOWEVER - I have always had to switch her videos off, I literally can’t bleeping deal with her repetitiveness - she can’t even string a bloody sentence together!!!!😡😭 she’s progressively got worse, 100% when she moved into the dungeon things changed. Why would you want to live there with 2 young boys!!! She is so isolated, only has woody for company during the day as Alfie is in school, and 2SS fucks off out for the day!!!

you can tell she is genuinely unhappy. Constant need for attention, posting fake ‘happy’ family pictures! She really needs to sort her head out and get off social media! I’m sorry but no wonder their children have speech issues when she can’t bleeping speak properly!!! That’s the irony of the situation!

also anyone else think it’s creepy how they have outside access to the ‘office/beauty room’?? (separate stairs on the outside of the house leading to an entrance into the office)
Hope they lock the door especially when she’s on her own a lot of nights with the kids any nutcase could easily break in especially as she’s shown all this on the house tour!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.