Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really baffling me how she hasn’t decided to stock up on things, especially seeing as it snowed the other day. I just done a massive stock up shop, I live a 5 min drive from two big shops and I still always stock up in December as a just in case. She’s beyond stupid, you don’t need a uni education to gain some common sense.
She's a dumb ass. Sorry I can't find anything nice to say about her, especially the way she treats Woody

Dying at Steve destroying her in the food haul
He's laughing at her, not with her. She's too dumb to realise her wonderful boyfriend is ridiculing her on social media, while she's working. I get the impression sometimes, he is happiest with the boys or his mates,, she's surplus to requirement.

Reactions: 16
Hating all this “I’m not jealous of Rebecca because (list 10 reasons here)” bullshit.
What about people that do have reasons to be jealous? She has no idea of what the word “gratitude” means.

The women that have been trying for years and years to have kids and can’t and she treats them as she does.

The people that have saved and saved to get on the property ladder and then the market turns and they can’t and she fucks a lad and gets a house.

The parents that have to leave their children everyday to go out and work crappy hours to make sure their children can eat when she has every minute with hers and does duck all!

The parents that miss breakfast times and miss dinner times because they’re working overtime to buy those special presents for Christmas and she shops for her boys in Poundland whilst flaunting her £3k new puppy.

The people who can’t afford their bills month to month let alone buy 5 new outfits for NO bleeping REASON!

She really has absolutely NO concept. And I’m sure there’s A LOT of people on here, silently feeling resentful towards her but will never admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Surely she needs to put AD every time she shows those arla yogurts? She definitely didn’t buy any more of them, just put that one on the table to pretend she has as we alway say she never uses products again, because why else would she buy them and normal yogurts 🧐

Reactions: 14
Isn’t that really bloody sad though? The 1 person who should have her back and he’s completely ripping the piss out of her? He’s laughing at her.
What a catch.
Wheres this? Ibe skimmed through last few videos but couldn't quite see that. As someone who really dislikes that tool I want to see him being a tool... to prove a point that he is a bell and poor Rebbecahhh

Reactions: 1
Might get hate for saying this but I quite like Steve. He’s just himself and isn’t pretending to be anything he’s not. Think he’s quite genuine and funny. Yeah he can be a bit laddish but don’t think he’s fake like his gf

Reactions: 20
Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here yet but I bet Rebs was seething when Lilandlife posted about her new puppy 😂😂😂 it’s the cutest little thing!! Not saying Mabel isn’t cute btw but totally different breeds!!

Reactions: 6
Hating all this “I’m not jealous of Rebecca because (list 10 reasons here)” bullshit.
What about people that do have reasons to be jealous? She has no idea of what the word “gratitude” means.

The women that have been trying for years and years to have kids and can’t and she treats them as she does.

The people that have saved and saved to get on the property ladder and then the market turns and they can’t and she fucks a lad and gets a house.

The parents that have to leave their children everyday to go out and work crappy hours to make sure their children can eat when she has every minute with hers and does duck all!

The parents that miss breakfast times and miss dinner times because they’re working overtime to buy those special presents for Christmas and she shops for her boys in Poundland whilst flaunting her £3k new puppy.

The people who can’t afford their bills month to month let alone buy 5 new outfits for NO bleeping REASON!

She really has absolutely NO concept. And I’m sure there’s A LOT of people on here, silently feeling resentful towards her but will never admit it.
Ill hold my hand up and say it grips my tit that shes had it all handed to her on a plate. We are saving hard for a house and I’m getting married next year. At least at the end of it we can say we done it all ourselves. Not everyone is blessed with great jobs or a well off man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s got that bad she’s made Steve the half bareable one. You can’t make her tit show up I’m dying at him taking the piss out of her 🤣😂😫

Reactions: 9
This picture genuinely infuriated me. I did message her on my personal account & ask how this picture looked so incredibly different to how she looked in the bikini pictures she uploaded on the holiday she went on before hand, she told me shakes & exercise, trying to convince me this was legitimately her figure after a shake & some jumping jacks in her living room 😂
Even looking at it now pisses me off. Body positivity my arse, she’s looking for compliments because she evidently only likes her body while pregnant! There is nothing wrong loving your pregnant body but this over sexualisation of herself on a public platform with two young sons & a fiancé is just wrong in my opinion. Why does she need so many compliments?!

My God, imagine pictures of your mam being available on social media & she’s stood there with her trousers pulled up her arse hole that high she’s keeping her nipples warm tucked into the waist band & her flaps getting crushed by the crotch.

I. Can’t. Even. Deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why she thinks you have to dress so revealing to be sexy or beautiful, there’s so much class to leaving things to the imagination. I think she’s got a great figure for a mum of two and she’s pretty, the hair colour is debatable I have to say. But I don’t understand why she flaunts herself so much, it’s like she’s desperate for attention that she should be getting from her fiancé. Isn’t that enough or does she really need desperate old men to be perving on her over the internet cause no one decent will be thinking that mum of two looks good watching her on a family channel. It will be weird old men the type that stare at women in shopping centres and that’s who’s watching her boys on YouTube being in the bath and getting unchanged in her videos. Don’t know how she can bend over with her boobs almost falling out in the video and not think if Alfie and Woody watch this when they are a bit older will they feel embarrassed and ashamed x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a few people say they quite like Steve, yeah he might seem to be up for a laugh but end of the day he’s still letting them two boys sleep on just a mattress on the floor and lets Rebecca behave the way she does with favouring Alfie over Woody

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I see what you're getting at but literally any person I can think of that I know has more than Rebecca in the grand scheme of things, even if its not material items....

Even if its good friends, a big loving family, a great figure/fast metabolism without having to do anything or even a job where you earn your own money no matter how big or small at least you're not lying to/deceiving people online I roll my eyes sometimes thinking why am I travelling all over the country for work, sitting on drafty old trains and getting back at 10 o clock at night when I could have just trapped an older man and sit on my backside forever but I wouldn't have the pride of knowing ive got everything off my own back...

So thats the point that I was trying to make that if you weight it up properly no one has any reason to be jealous of her!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 64543ouch....this ukbloggerunveiled really don't like Rebecca😳

This account is 100000% somebody on this thread :LOL: Either that or they come on here for our jokes and insults!

Obviously I get why this is all anonymous but does anybody else actually wonder who everyone is? Or am I just a nosey bastard?
Somebody on here could be Brenda down the road or your great aunt Janet!
I love it, but because everyone is anonymous I have so many made up faces and identity’s that I’ve given you all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This account is 100000% somebody on this thread :LOL: Either that or they come on here for our jokes and insults!

Obviously I get why this is all anonymous but does anybody else actually wonder who everyone is? Or am I just a nosey bastard?
Somebody on here could be Brenda down the road or your great aunt Janet!
I love it, but because everyone is anonymous I have so many made up faces and identity’s that I’ve given you all 😂
I always wonder how old people are, and I can’t imagine anyone my mums age 57 being on here. Someone once posted a screenshot on this thread of their comment on Rebecca’s insta and I recognised their picture and I worked out they use to be on a baby app I used years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.