Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder how old people are, and I can’t imagine anyone my mums age 57 being on here. Someone once posted a screenshot on this thread of their comment on Rebecca’s insta and I recognised their picture and I worked out they use to be on a baby app I used years ago 😂
No there can’t possibly be any 57 year olds on here, cough, cough 🤔😏🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This account is 100000% somebody on this thread :LOL: Either that or they come on here for our jokes and insults!

Obviously I get why this is all anonymous but does anybody else actually wonder who everyone is? Or am I just a nosey bastard?
Somebody on here could be Brenda down the road or your great aunt Janet!
I love it, but because everyone is anonymous I have so many made up faces and identity’s that I’ve given you all 😂
Yes I do wonder myself as well 😂 I know one on here who’s on this thread. Not personally but we follow one another on insta 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I do wonder myself as well 😂 I know one on here who’s on this thread. Not personally but we follow one another on insta 👀
People have said on here theyre influencers with more followers than Rebecca :ROFLMAO:

Imagine if one was LJC!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This account is 100000% somebody on this thread :LOL: Either that or they come on here for our jokes and insults!

Obviously I get why this is all anonymous but does anybody else actually wonder who everyone is? Or am I just a nosey bastard?
I love it, but because everyone is anonymous I have so many made up faces and identity’s that I’ve given you all 😂
Im the same. Self confessed nosey twit here 😂 Imagine a tattle Christmas party? Everyone under the same roof who dislike the same people as you? Nice food and alcohol. Dreamy🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Might get hate for saying this but I quite like Steve. He’s just himself and isn’t pretending to be anything he’s not. Think he’s quite genuine and funny. Yeah he can be a bit laddish but don’t think he’s fake like his gf
I don't like him but would prefer to watch him Over her any day, his interactions with the boys appear genuine, however he could do more about the general neglect. Mattresses on the floor, taking the kids out whilst ill and missing school for multiple gifted holidays.

Reactions: 9

Totally agree, this person has to be a tattler🤣
But I also probably spend too much time wondering who you all are 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I 100% think I have you on insta I don’t know why I just have a feeling!

Im the same. Self confessed nosey twit here 😂 Imagine a tattle Christmas party? Everyone under the same roof who dislike the same people as you? Nice food and alcohol. Dreamy🤣
I also reckon you look like me
Maybe it’s cos we have the same name 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a haul????
I’m like a haul virgin waiting for my cherry (tinned tomato) to be popped 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she’s received a funny noise that went something like hmmph off zoflora so far 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she’s received a funny noise that went something like hmmph off zoflora so far 🤷‍♀️
Do you reckon she meant to put some tit Christmas song over that? Why did she mime everything? Does she not have the brain capacity to film and read what things are at the same time? Just shake them at the camera, we’ll get the jist.
So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww look zoflora sent Rebecca 12 presents. That’s about 9 more than she’s got Woody

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I’m guessing the Zoflora gift was intended as a 12 days of Christmas “advent” gift, yet in she goes tearing in to them all straight away 😂 and that Arla yogurt pouch has clearly been put with her haul to prove a point to us tattlers!! Alfie had a good 4 or more in a day at Center Parcs so why not buy more 🙄😂

Reactions: 19
that's got to be the shittest zoflora gifted video I've seen from anyone on insta.
some of the other influencers I follow have done really good videos where you can see what is actually in the box.
your shite reb and look ungrateful to duck

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.