Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘1 of your 5 a dayyyy, gotta get um in!’ Is she taking the piss? More like 1 of your 5 a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god 🤮
She's too dumb to see he's objectifying her. As for thinking it's funny encouraging Alfie to disrespect complete strangers, chavs like those 2 shouldn't be allowed to breed, no idea of how to raise kids to be respectful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's too dumb to see he's objectifying her. As for thinking it's funny encouraging Alfie to disrespect complete strangers, chavs like those 2 shouldn't be allowed to breed, no idea of how to raise kids to be respectful
Exactly! As a mother of a boy, id be mortified if he spoke to woman that way, his dad would too. It’s okay to take the piss as a couple, but to do it in front of your children and then encourage them is vile. No wonder Alfie is turning into such a horrible little boy, it’s heartbreaking to see!

• Heart
that's got to be the shittest zoflora gifted video I've seen from anyone on insta.
some of the other influencers I follow have done really good videos where you can see what is actually in the box.
your shite reb and look ungrateful to duck
I've messaged zoflora, asking how they choose which vloggers to gift things to. Voiced my disgust at such a lazy greedy vlogger being chosen also highlighted the time she used febreeze to clean her kitchen work top. The woman's a bloody imbecile. Others like Ellie Pollie buy and use it all the time, could understand gifting someone like that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've messaged zoflora, asking how they choose which vloggers to gift things to. Voiced my disgust at such a lazy greedy vlogger being chosen also highlighted the time she used febreeze to clean her kitchen work top. The woman's a bloody imbecile. Others like Ellie Pollie buy and use it all the time, could understand gifting someone like that
Nothing winds me up more than seeing useless cows like her getting gifted stuff that I buy all the time. Anything she gets gifted doesn’t encourage me to go and buy it makes me never want to buy it again

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t even clean herself never mind her house so god knows why they’re sending her their products 🙄

• Haha
God she’s an awful actress. You can tell she couldn’t care less about the zoflora stuff!. And why is she opening it all in one go?

Reactions: 9
Hating all this “I’m not jealous of Rebecca because (list 10 reasons here)” bullshit.
What about people that do have reasons to be jealous? She has no idea of what the word “gratitude” means.

The women that have been trying for years and years to have kids and can’t and she treats them as she does.

The people that have saved and saved to get on the property ladder and then the market turns and they can’t and she fucks a lad and gets a house.

The parents that have to leave their children everyday to go out and work crappy hours to make sure their children can eat when she has every minute with hers and does duck all!

The parents that miss breakfast times and miss dinner times because they’re working overtime to buy those special presents for Christmas and she shops for her boys in Poundland whilst flaunting her £3k new puppy.

The people who can’t afford their bills month to month let alone buy 5 new outfits for NO bleeping REASON!

She really has absolutely NO concept. And I’m sure there’s A LOT of people on here, silently feeling resentful towards her but will never admit it.
Absolutely this ☝🏻!! I wish she would use the platform she has to be honest and in turn relatable. It would be refreshing to hear her say that she has chosen to be at home with her boys and this in turns means that money is tight hence why Christmas presents need to be minimal ..... then do a video on getting the most for the budget you have!!

Reactions: 8
Wunce you’ve spraaayed febreeze all ova your brush just pull your favourite sex face an blor it all aweeeh
EE26AB8F-8A82-4F57-9516-DD3E2F45F172.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know when people just try and be funny and think they’re hilarious but they’re not? That’s Steve Hobson. You’ve done a great job of making me cringe tho pal

• Heart
Rebs, these need deleting.

👌🏻😆

View attachment 64498
She’ll probably use the excuse that dogs are allowed in their own back garden when not fully vaccinated. Our pups just finished their course of vaccines last week so are allowed out this week. Before that we could only take them out in our own back garden, to play with fully vaccinated dogs, or had to be carried it out in public.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched the video but did she just do a Christmas Party get ready with me, to sit in the dungeon for the evening? Weird

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.