Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a pair of legs on her that could score for England. She’s quite bulky isn’t she. Rebecca doll you need to size up on the trousers they are too tight on the thigh area. Little pickers wear bigger knickers. Yeah I noticed that she’s standing there with a YSL and Givenchy bag and her kids eat slop and get tit for Xmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that she can't do a story without including her engagement ring? We get it, you're engaged, you do not have to remind us. Maybe trying to remind Steve....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her outfits resemble 90s hooker or a party at the social club.
The trousers and vest looks like ours.
Those boots are dire.
The black dress she trying channel her own pretty woman.

Has she even said where she's going.
As assume up north it's cold in December.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those boots are dire.

I’d be surprised if she’s going anywhere - who on earth would she be going out with?! I think she literally made the video for content, as an excuse to show us her arse, and to fish for a load of arse-licking comments

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how much time and money she puts into tit content like that...... And her kids sleep on the floor and walk around with clothes and shoes hanging off them 🤦🏼‍♀️😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe how much time and money she puts into tit content like that...... And her kids sleep on the floor and walk around with clothes and shoes hanging off them 🤦🏼‍♀️😫
she could do a vlog style video going shopping for festive outfits for children

and then do a haul type video where she shows how she styles what she got getting the boys in to help ( ad revenue going to them of course ) I mean if they have a camera plonked in their faces 24/7 they might aswell be paid for it...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I wonder if the outfit videos are for a laugh, she buys endless amounts of cheap and nasty clothes,and she doesn't seem to think about whether the clothes, fit. Rather than wasting money on lots of cheap and tacky clothes, why not buy fewer better fitting, decent quality items. Stop going for the hooker look and try classy, you can look 'sexy' without putting everything on display. Maybe if her wonderful relationship was as secure as she wants everyone to think, she wouldn't need to dress like a street walker and parade half naked online just to get some kind of attention. I've noticed a few of the male family vloggers who comment on her posts appear to also be matey with Steve, but even their comments can appear quite seedy. What man is happy for other men to make sexual comments or comments objectifying his partner, then the next minute he's acting all matey with them. Sometimes I think Steve treats her like she's his property, happy to have her parading half naked online, he probably gets a cheap thrill from the pervy comments, but he doesn't care enough to be respectful to her. Him publicly making sexual comments on her posts and calling her a MILF, show just how little he does respect her. Those comments in private can be very different to when they're made in public

and then do a haul type video where she shows how she styles what she got getting the boys in to help ( ad revenue going to them of course ) I mean if they have a camera plonked in their faces 24/7 they might aswell be paid for it...
I would have also loved a create your own nativity costumes etc or charity shop finds on a budget things that would really different.

Reactions: 7
Those boots are dire.

It's bloody freezing. I'm in Yorkshire, my outfits for this time of year resemble the S A S Arctic warfare look, rather than the hooker look, but then again if I wore something that looked stupid or didn't fit, my partner or definitely one of my sons would tell me. That's what I love about the men in my life(partner and 2 sons), they love me enough to be honest so I don't look stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There she goes again with the quotes, Rebecca love honestly, get it through your head we are NOT jealous of you! Realistically what do you have that would make anyone jealous!? I have a house, a loving husband who dotes on me, 3 beautiful happy children who are my whole world, brilliant friends and family, I am very happy with my life, I do not need to beg for likes and attention from strangers on Instagram and I also do not need to nor do I wish to sell my privacy and my children’s privacy online. Stop assuming we are jealous of you because honestly, your life actually seems pretty depressing to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

This would be such a good idea, and actually something I would be interested in watching, but then she wouldn’t get all the ‘you have such a nice body babe’ ‘wow, one hot mama’ and ‘😍🔥’ comments and that’s all Becky cares about

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Rebecca, there have been some 90’s trends popular in 2019. Maybe she was trying to channel a fashion icon of the 90’s who loved the lingerie as outerwear and short party dresses.
87B95055-2936-41C2-A5D3-5352F5F55942.jpeg

Rose from Keeping up Appearances!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morrison’s trolley to prove to us tattlers that she doesn’t take her unwell child everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morrison’s trolley to prove to us tattlers that she doesn’t take her unwell child everywhere
Morrison’s I didn’t think she went there Charlotte Taylor has just done an ad for their Christmas food when she never shops there either I bleeping hope they’re not giving it to this bleep for free as well

Reactions: 9
Nothing to do with her figure but those outfits are horrendous so cheap and tacky. Even someone with the best figure would look awful in them.

I think she's so used to using sex for getting what she wants and it's what Steve expects of her that she thinks she has to dress sexy all the time, and sexy to her is half naked. You can look sexy without showing every bit of flesh off Rebs!

Reactions: 10
Sorry I don't give a tit she needs knocking down a peg or two, she's getting fat, she's pale and looks minging with that hair. Shes lost it. Serves her right for being cocky about being a mince pie queen, yep living up to the name hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it says a lot about someone when they don’t have any friends. she does the same thing every week and it never involves her seeing anyone

I used to loathe Mondays but now I always have the food haul to look forward to 🤣 so excited to see all the same stuff as last week. And the week before. And the week before that....... etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.