Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gorgeous little boy ready to go out for some food oh and Woody!!!!! She really is a vile nasty piece of work, that poor little boy just gets overlooked everytime in favour of the bloody golden child. God I'm so angry right now 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I worry that we're overly critical and petty and exaggerate stuff a bit. And then a video like this comes along and leaves me with absolutely no doubt that Alfie is favoured over Woody. There's no denying it, with that haul.

The only toys Woody has exclusively are the stocking fillers like the bath bombs, motorbikes, bath toys. And the ride on motorbike, which looks fantastic. That'd be fine and plenty enough for a two year old (although two lollies and two bags of pennies for a toddler?!), except that Alfie's (and the 'shared' things) far exceeds all of that. It's grotesque.

And everything is 'I think/not sure here it's from/not sure what it does'. Who is she influencing with that knowledge? I'm not inspired to go out and buy any of it because I don't know where it's from, how much it was, how it's played with. Imagine her working in a shop with that knowledge. Who aimlessly buys things when they're not sure what it looks like out of the box?!

Reactions: 25
She didn’t even know the name of the bloody film 🤣 she just kept calling it ‘dragons’ wtf it’s how to train your dragon Rebecca!

Reactions: 13
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they've run out of money, steve doesn't work and her content is so diar she gets hardly any brand work! They probably spend 3/4 of their money on heating the dungeon (I imagine those floors are bloody freezing) paying a mortgage they cant really afford and petrol to get t'shops.

Reactions: 5
Poor Woody 💔 She’s vile !!

Also those presents are a joke. I don’t have a lot of money I’m single mum and work part time as a nurse but I start my Christmas shopping Aug for my little boy and a few of my family members so I don’t end up having to scrimp on shite presents I’d be so embarrassed. The amount she’s spends on herself alone is a joke and don’t get me started on the designer puppy that would have been thousands 😡 Wtf is wrong with her !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know full well on Christmas morning Alfie is opening all of them presents and Woody won’t get a look in. They won’t think to help him or get him involved and that by doing so will also be teaching Alfie a thing or two about being equal and fair to his little brother.
He’ll have them presents unwrapped and out the boxes quicker than Rebecca can say ‘is it gifted?..

• Sad
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they've run out of money, steve doesn't work and her content is so diar she gets hardly any brand work! They probably spend 3/4 of their money on heating the dungeon (I imagine those floors are bloody freezing) paying a mortgage they cant really afford and petrol to get t'shops.
But they obviously have got money - they just spent a few grand on a DOG!!!!

Reactions: 17
It may well be all an act for someone to take pity on them and gift them a toy haul (if it's not in the pipeline already!) If she spends about £60/70 in the hairdressers she should have given that a miss and bought her child some decent gifts. They don't have to be flashy, just some love, care and thought wouldn't go amiss.

Reactions: 11
Spent 3 grand on a dog and your kid has a couple toys from Poundland. That’s bleeping embarasing

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m shocked! Literally shocked! That poor boy! Mine are 5 & a new born and I’ve spent equal amounts on both of them! Really disappointed and disgusted in her! Even at the end it was oh Alfie’s getting this and this from family... she knows she has woody doesn’t she?

I’m sorry but them last 2 stories! Reb you’re a bleep! Why is Alfie favoured so much? Woody is so gorgeous!

And as for the Christmas presents what an absolute disgrace.. fair enough if you don’t have much money to spend but you could still get some amazing presents for little Woody in b&m!
Woody got crap for his birthday. The only decent thing was a GIFTED kids tablet, they bought him wellies. As parents they are disgusting

My gorgeous little boy ready to go out for some food oh and Woody!!!!! She really is a vile nasty piece of work, that poor little boy just gets overlooked everytime in favour of the bloody golden child. God I'm so angry right now 😠
I seriously detest that witch and the way Woody is treated

That haul is embarrassing. Everything is for alfie.

I don't know about you lot but my children don't get shared presents, apart from garden toys e.g. A slide.

poor woody.

Reactions: 24
A summary of Rebeggas latest video...

“For Alfie, for Alfie, for Alfie, for woody but they can share, for Alfie...”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If Alfie had the Toothless dragon why couldn't she say the Toy Story dinosaur was for Woody to open himself? it's like she doesn't see Woody as a person at all. I hope the situation improves as he gets older because this makes uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 30
Placing bets now on insta stories on Xmas day showing Alfie on that ride on motorbike while woodys being forced to nap all day

Reactions: 21
The more comments I read the angrier I am getting! Iv got 3 children an just cannot begin to imagine treating mine how she treats hers you can’t have favourites it’s fucked up. I feel like grabbing her an shaking her saying what is wrong with you woman he’s your baby boy it’s making me feel sick tbh 💔💔😭😭😭

Does anyone else think that toy haul seems like what relatives and friends buy yours kids, like people who dont really know them but want to get them something little kind of presents, i know its been said Alfie doesnt seem to have any interests or hobbies but come on surely theres something he loves not just oh hes seen harry potter once so hes got a wand kind of thing. And the fact she says woody loves litrle figures atm but didnt bother to get him anything like that like duplo or happyland even if they have bits already she could have got little sets for him to be excited for. I really dont think she knows anything about either boy or has any interest in getting to know them.

Rebs if you're reading this, send me your address and I'll buy woody some presents he deserves not the cheap after thought shite you got him. You are an embarrassment and should no way call yourself a mother. You are a bleep! Plain and simple
Im up for this her address is easy to find lets all send woodeh some stuff i wonder what she would have to say about us so called trolls then

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.