Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is all this "they can share" BS? Yes, kids end up playing with each other's stuff anyway, but you still give each child their own present pile. Unless it was a big present like an expensive toy for the garden or something that was meant to be shared, I personally wouldn't buy a present meant for both of my children. They're individuals, they get their own. We all know Alfie is going to end up grabbing and opening everything and Woody won't get a look in. Poor little sod opening his dull puzzles while Alfie has the pile of Lego, Toy Story, Harry Potter and Dragon stuff.
Oh, and those cheap bath bombs contain god knows what... not to mention that some of them look like sweeties to little kids.
We’ve done a few shared presents in the past and they are getting a Nintendo switch to share this year BUT they still have their separate stockings x

Reactions: 4
I honestly think that being talkative or loud in that house gets them a telling off because mummy is filming or mummy is trying to do work being quiet equals being a good boy hence Woody does a lot of nodding, I've seen that whenever a DVD goes on they have to be on that settee together not budging just looking and listing now that's a big ask of a two year old, I've also noticed there's no general children having fun background noises or chat or heaven forbid loud laughter, my overall impression has always been there's a lot of sit down, stop talking, calm down mummy needs to some quiet type of vibe to that family and think it's shows in them boys .
This is sad because it’s likely to be so true! My 4 year old rarely sits still on the sofa for a film, he’ll sit for so long then wants to be back playing with his toys. I only have the one but my house is never quiet!

Reactions: 6
Woody is the gorgeous one. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️
OMG CAME ON HERE TO SAY THIS 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 harsh but true. 😩😂😂😂😂😂

I’m sorry but them last 2 stories! Reb you’re a bleep! Why is Alfie favoured so much? Woody is so gorgeous!

And as for the Christmas presents what an absolute disgrace.. fair enough if you don’t have much money to spend but you could still get some amazing presents for little Woody in b&m!
Not much money to spend? But money to spend on nails hair lips cars clothes...... she’s just a huge joke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We’ve done a few shared presents in the past and they are getting a Nintendo switch to share this year BUT they still have their separate stockings x
Yeah, that makes total sense. I would do the same too with big expensive presents. But not in the way that she has with the smaller gifts. So bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Those crappy £1 bath bombs would give me thrush so I dread to think what they’re doing to a 2 year olds skin

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Theres a lot of dislikes already on that video. Half of the gifts were just bought for the sake of it. Cheap tat!! She doesnt even know what the toys do.. "I think it does this. I think it does that". Thoughtless.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see on her stories about Toddler Group this morning when she moved camera to Woody his seat wasn’t seatbelted in? I’m pretty sure that car seat wouldn’t be isofix as it looks poor quality (as well as too big for him)

... but surely she wouldn’t be stupid enough to drive round without his seat attached properly?! View attachment 63988
When I watched, my thought was that the whole story was staged to imply she’d made an effort to go out with woody to a group! She was probably just sat outside the house and never went anywhere 🙄 you don’t climb in the front of the car before you’ve fastened your child in, your always the last to get in ...

Reactions: 8
I bought this dobble game but Iv no idea what it does but I’m sure itl be super fun?! Grow a brain Rebecca for god sake before you start filming, how about research what you’ve bought so you might have a hope of sounding a little professional? How about research it before you buy something to see if it’s what you actually want? She’s absolutely pathetic. Yet her sheep can’t see it and lap it up!! Ooh you’re kids will have a fab Christmas, they’ll love all their pressies. Say what? Are they brainwashed by her. What on earth is there to love there for poor woody, he has nothing! And it’s all Poundland crap that’ll get chucked in the bin before new year I bet.

Reactions: 17
Thank god for this forum 😂 I was watching that tit excuse for a haul and couldn’t wait for the comments here and glad we all agree!
Her vocab was awful yet again!
why not have them in piles for each shop I can’t cope with how disorganised she is! And you want to give people inspiration we need more than looks super cool and a price! Maybe if she didn’t waste money on tit like bath fizzers and choc lollies she could buy some better gifts! I’m totally gobsmacked she thinks that is ok.
I am still cringing for her eating that mince pie at the start of the video and then burping she is vile

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I've commented a few times on this but I can't believe what I watched 😲 If she doesn't have much money why not go on eBay or FB market place and get some really good pre-loved toys? I'd much rather buy a quality item second hand. I've bought some brill bargains like a Twirlywoos boat for my 1yr old for £16 (they're £40+ on Amazon) it was immaculate. She has no clue how to make the most of things. I still can't get over her wasting money on those Lush bath lolly sticks for a little boy and a toddler who'd much prefer the money to be spent on a toy instead🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have the boys not written lists to Father Christmas? There’s been no mention of what they are wanting for Christmas other than Woody apparently saying “Brum Brum” when he saw Santa. Lucky for him he now has a pack of mini motorbikes to look forward to (that are probably not even age appropriate with cheap small parts!)....and as for all the “sharing of presents”.... why?!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The more comments I read the angrier I am getting! Iv got 3 children an just cannot begin to imagine treating mine how she treats hers you can’t have favourites it’s fucked up. I feel like grabbing her an shaking her saying what is wrong with you woman he’s your baby boy it’s making me feel sick tbh 💔💔😭😭😭
I wonder what Steve's family a hers think when they see how the boys are treated so differently

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m in!!
Poor kid. Happily give him some gorgeous Duplo sets or something for him to have. I don’t understand how if Alfie has his own Lego to do with Steve as a bonding thing she hasn’t bought Woody his own so he can sit with them and learn.
Heartbreaking 😥
The grandparents really need to step in and say something. Steve's family obviously have money, I'd be ashamed if I saw the crap she's bought Woody, knowing they've spent thousands on a dog, just a week ago and Alfies gifts are very different

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.