Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? Most of those toys were for Alfie, Woody got cheap tit from Poundland and learning games. Seriously?? Buy the kid some proper toys!! Woody is 2, Alfie is near 6. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, you need toys for both not just your golden boy.
She’s a prick. Alfie is 6 next month if I remember correctly 😫

Reactions: 4
She’s a prick. Alfie is 6 next month if I remember correctly 😫
Yeah he is. Two dragon toys for golden boy, I don’t think she said anything was for just Woody. It was “Alfie can play too” sorry but Alfie is too old for toys that suit a 2 year old. Woody equally won’t get any enjoyment from the toys for Alfie because he won’t have a clue what to do with them

Reactions: 8
What an absolute pile of shite she bought woody Alfie got harry potter proper Lego and the Dragon bits woody got cheap tat and bath toys from Poundland and yet again all about Alfie well this is for Alfie but woody can share for all the ads and aff links surely her budget could have stretching from Poundland and bnm I know she got a few educational bits but they were more tailored to the golden boy and in all fairness how many bath fizzers do they need poor woody with little pound motorbikes from Poundland 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I honestly think that being talkative or loud in that house gets them a telling off because mummy is filming or mummy is trying to do work being quiet equals being a good boy hence Woody does a lot of nodding, I've seen that whenever a DVD goes on they have to be on that settee together not budging just looking and listing now that's a big ask of a two year old, I've also noticed there's no general children having fun background noises or chat or heaven forbid loud laughter, my overall impression has always been there's a lot of sit down, stop talking, calm down mummy needs to some quiet type of vibe to that family and think it's shows in them boys .

Reactions: 30
You bleeping annoying cow scraping the spoon on the bowl oh my god her lips when she’s eating i felt like punching my phone 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What an absolute pile of shite she bought woody Alfie got harry potter proper Lego and the Dragon bits woody got cheap tat and bath toys from Poundland and yet again all about Alfie well this is for Alfie but woody can share for all the ads and aff links surely her budget could have stretching from Poundland and bnm I know she got a few educational bits but they were more tailored to the golden boy and in all fairness how many bath fizzers do they need poor woody with little pound motorbikes from Poundland 🙄
Im heartbroken for poor woody, and absolutely embarrassed that she showed that crap she got him. It’s bloody Xmas like! She’s spent more on a trip to the hairdressers than she did on that poor kid. bleeping hell just when I think she can’t get any worse!

You bleeping annoying cow scraping the spoon on the bowl oh my god her lips when she’s eating i felt like punching my phone 😫
Me too 😤 why did she even record herself shovelling a mince pie into her gob!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My son didn’t say much at 2 either. Come 3 we couldn’t shut him up 😂 Some kids hold back and don’t say anything until they are confident to do so. I was told this and stand by it. I was at play groups 3/4 times a week and swimming groups and all sorts from 2months old with my son and it wasn’t until he stared pre school at 3 his sentences came. Every child is different and Woody has only just turned 2 remember so let’s give him some slack. HOWEVER I will say I’ve noticed how behind Alfie seems to be. My son is the same age has him and seems miles more grown up in loads of ways.
Was just going to say the same thing ,out of the two boys Alfie seems the one that's behind for his age.

Reactions: 4
My eldest who is now 8 had SSSD ( severe speech sound disorder) and didn’t actually talk til he was about 4.5 after seeing a therapist for 2 years, which I had to push and push for, and I’m so glad I did.
My youngest is 4 and starts school in September and can speak perfectly and even have relevant arguments with people. I feel for those boys.. even that would be content, showing how the salt teach you to encourage them etc !

Reactions: 6
I honestly think that being talkative or loud in that house gets them a telling off because mummy is filming or mummy is trying to do work being quiet equals being a good boy hence Woody does a lot of nodding, I've seen that whenever a DVD goes on they have to be on that settee together not budging just looking and listing now that's a big ask of a two year old, I've also noticed there's no general children having fun background noises or chat or heaven forbid loud laughter, my overall impression has always been there's a lot of sit down, stop talking, calm down mummy needs to some quiet type of vibe to that family and think it's shows in them boys .
My son is 2 months younger than Woody and the only film he pays any attention to for longer than 5 mins is Lion King. He’s obsessed and goes on about it daily 🤣 Any other film he’s asking me to go play with him. Its getting him to be quiet for 5 mins that’s the problem 😂

Reactions: 1
Just out of genuine curiosity as I’ve not watched any of her videos in a while, I’ve watched what she got the kids for Christmas and few things...
1. Using Lolas death as a reason for why you’ve been quiet is disgusting because you sure as hell didn’t care just after she had gone.
2. Why so much rambling in the beginning, just get on with it! You don’t need to repeat the same stuff over and over again. We aren’t all as thick as you.
3. Anyone else really grossed out by the way she eats that mince pie 🤢. The way her lips move, the noise she makes while she’s eating it and the scraping of the spoon against the bowl just goes through me. Why do you need eat a mince no during a video. Just save it for after or if you really can’t wait cut it out. Nobody wants to see that!
I couldn’t physically stand anymore of it!

Reactions: 18
Didn't watch the video fully yet, but how the hell a 2 year old and a 5 year old can be interested in the same things? That's so cruel that Woody will be sharing toys that are not age appropriate for him.
Tbf my 1 year old plays with the same toys as my 5 year old. She never plays with age appropriate things because she enjoys playing with her older sisters stuff

I've spent ages being a lurker, I used to feel sorry for her, it seemed like she was a toy for steve.
Now I actually feel sorry for Steve, she knew what she was doing when she got with him and it seems like to me she plays on life in the dungeon, she plays on being Steve's toy, she plays on the body positivity knowing full well everyone knows shes very insecure, she plays house, she plays mom. Thing is shes so transparent and nobody is buying it

Reactions: 2
Poor woody 💔💔😭😭she doesn’t deserve that beautiful little boy it breaks my heart ... latest insta story my gorgeous little boy ready to go out for food ....you’ve got two gorgeous little boys hun wake the duck up!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I stopped watching at the spoon scraping. Suprised she didn’t lick the bowl clean the absolute cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca there’s a good few of us ‘influencers’ on here now and it’s actually embarrassing what you’re calling ‘content’, We genuinely feel heartbroken for woodie.

Reactions: 25
What a witch she is! All I heard in that video was Alfie, Alfie, Alfie. Alfie will love this, Alfie loves that, oh and woody can share I guess. All their stuff is from Poundland too it’s shocking!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.