Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but them last 2 stories! Reb you’re a bleep! Why is Alfie favoured so much? Woody is so gorgeous!

And as for the Christmas presents what an absolute disgrace.. fair enough if you don’t have much money to spend but you could still get some amazing presents for little Woody in b&m!

Reactions: 17
Poor woody 💔💔😭😭she doesn’t deserve that beautiful little boy it breaks my heart ... latest insta story my gorgeous little boy ready to go out for food ....you’ve got two gorgeous little boys hun wake the duck up!!!
I thought the same..Deffo a Freudian slip there!

Reactions: 6
If they don’t have much money then why is she wasting god knows how much cash on getting her hair dyed orange, getting her nails done, getting filler pumped into her face?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Rebs if you're reading this, send me your address and I'll buy woody some presents he deserves not the cheap after thought shite you got him. You are an embarrassment and should no way call yourself a mother. You are a bleep! Plain and simple

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If they don’t have much money then why is she wasting god knows how much cash on getting her hair dyed orange, getting her nails done, getting filler pumped into her face?
To say nothing of the £1000’s they spent on a designer puppy 😡

Reactions: 19
To say nothing of the £1000’s they spent on a designer puppy 😡
well, exactly.

sorry but “we ain’t got any munneh” is BOLLOCKS.

wait until we see what Rebecca & Steve have got for each other for Christmas, your damn sure it won’t be from Poundland.

Reactions: 21
Omg the way she filmed herself eating that mince pie, greedy witch. She’s an awful excuse of a mother, fair enough if you can only afford Poundland stuff for the boys (mine are getting mainly stuff from there) but when you’ve literally just spent thousands on a puppy 😠 also Alfie is allowed all these fancy and no doubt expensive toys, poor woody is such an after thought. She’s such a disgusting excuse for a mother. And also, that ruddy sniffing thing she does 😠😠😠😠 annoys the living daylights out of me!!!

Reactions: 15
Poor woody 💔💔😭😭she doesn’t deserve that beautiful little boy it breaks my heart ... latest insta story my gorgeous little boy ready to go out for food ....you’ve got two gorgeous little boys hun wake the duck up!!!
Came to say this!!! She wrote my gorgeous little boy about Alfie, then in the next post just little woody. Nothing about having another gorgeous little boy just little woody. We all know she reads here so why does she still show extreme favouritism!

• Sad
Also is it just me that finds it weird she said the presents are for the boys just to open together-any normal kids would want their own surely?!?! Mine would just row, I want them to have their own to feel special

well, exactly.

sorry but “we ain’t got any munneh” is BOLLOCKS.

wait until we see what Rebecca & Steve have got for each other for Christmas, your damn sure it won’t be from Poundland.
I don’t have much money, but have still managed to get decent and equal presents for all my kids. She’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
Also is it just me that finds it weird she said the presents are for the boys just to open together-any normal kids would want their own surely?!?! Mine would just row, I want them to have their own to feel special
Totally weird. And I bet Alfie will have his own that he can open, and then he’ll probably be allowed to open all the rest too. Honestly my heart breaks for little Woody. How can she not see how awesome that wee boy is.

Reactions: 12
Woody is actually beautiful how could she look at that photo and not think that hes stunning

Alfie looks just like steve in his, maybe thats why she favours him a daily visual reminder of her meal ticket

Reactions: 12
Woody is actually beautiful how could she look at that photo and not think that hes stunning

Alfie looks just like steve in his, maybe thats why she favours him a daily visual reminder of her meal ticket
People always say that he cheated on her when she was pregnant with Woody, makes me wonder whether that’s why she resents Woody.
Putting on weight and being pregnant drove him to cheat...just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
We know how much he hates fat birds!

• Sad
Totally weird. And I bet Alfie will have his own that he can open, and then he’ll probably be allowed to open all the rest too. Honestly my heart breaks for little Woody. How can she not see how awesome that wee boy is.
Yeah she already said that the dragons are just Alfie is for him to open and the rest they can both open

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but them last 2 stories! Reb you’re a bleep! Why is Alfie favoured so much? Woody is so gorgeous!

And as for the Christmas presents what an absolute disgrace.. fair enough if you don’t have much money to spend but you could still get some amazing presents for little Woody in b&m!
B&M had some great things for boys this year. I got my son a few dinosaur sets and car sets and all for maybe £10-15 each. Smyths had good deals too. There’s honestly no excuse for how shes treating woody, especially when they’ve spent thousands on a puppy. I’d hang my head in shame, what a horrible mother!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.