Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 5 year old last year wanted a remote control car, a bat cave with figures, dinosaurs, hot wheels tracks for his cars, he's also into moon sand and quite complex crafting projects, he wanted a football kit and a clothes from his favourite gamers merchandising site. He's now really into minecraft 🤦‍♀️ I limit his screen time but minecraft is all him and his school friends talk about at the moment. He played with the toys on the quote above between the ages of 2-3
Thats the type of toys I’d imagine a child of Alfie’s age would enjoy. Surely him and Steve can sit and build things like Lego? I know my partner can’t wait for our son to be old to do all the ‘dad things’ 🤣 It’ll be interesting to see what she gets them this year. When I asked what my son likes he told me “mummy, lion king, Batman & roars (dinosaurs). Hes only 2 so how Alfie doesn’t have much he enjoys is odd to me. Rebecca just assumes what they like or makes it up.

Reactions: 6
The things they could’ve got those boys if they didn’t buy a puppy ,nails every week hair all the time and lips!!

Reactions: 14
Why is she so desperate to have blonde hair?
light hair doesn’t suit her. At all.
She looks far better with dark hair. Her hair looked lovely when it was that rich, dark brown. So shiny and healthy looking.

Reactions: 12
She looks far better with dark hair. Her hair looked lovely when it was that rich, dark brown. So shiny and healthy looking.
LJC has blonde hair 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Because she wants to be like all those blonde girls Steve (used to) follow on Instagram.
Her hair has been brassy for a while unless ofcourse she puts a filter on it, she is just over processing her hair and causing more damage 😩😂

also all the comments about her babying Alfie are spot on, my son is 5 and is into so many different toys, programmes and characters, not in the night garden though 😂

Reactions: 9
Considering her wedding is next year you’d of thought she would want her hair to be at its best, blonde doesn’t suit her at all it looks vile. So brassy and like straw!

Reactions: 7
The things they could’ve got those boys if they didn’t buy a puppy ,nails every week hair all the time and lips!!
They could pay for Woody to go to nursery a few hours a week,especially eith all money they waste on Primark hauls, lads holidays, girls weekends away, designer puppies, endless hair and nail appointments. Once your a parent, your own need SHOULD be secondary to your kids, sadly these two will always be selfish

Reactions: 16
View attachment 63205this could be the look she is going for?!
Jesus Christ.
If anyone came to my salon asking for this look I’d put the client in the bin.

In my professional opinion, I’d say 1 of 3 things has happened.
1. There’s 3 major brands of derma fillers that you find in the UK.
Potentially the filler she had previously hadn’t dissolved entirely (likely lied about how long it was) and they’ve used a different brand this time round which has created the affect of it sitting above her lip.
2. She just doesn’t get on with the style of filler shes had. In which case she should have it easily dissolved and redone.
3. She didn’t follow aftercare correctly and it’s migrated. Which is rare but not impossible.

However, if the salon she went to was reputable, I’d have expected them to follow up (we do 10days later) to ensure the client is happy and nothing further is required.
At the end of the day she’s a face of the beautician, she’s wearing their work.

I’d be calling her back in for corrections if it was me, personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesterday when she was faced with doing some work, the lazy cow put on a show for sympathy, hence she didn't do the work. Today's all about her, getting her hair done, she laughing, happy up beat enough to cake her face in make up, just shows how manipulative she is. Who wears full make up to go to the hairdressers? Surely it will rub off or smudge

Reactions: 12
Swear she is constantly at the hair dressers. You’d think with the amount of time she spends there her hair would look absolutely amazing yet a lot of the time it looks tatty and like the ends need a good cut!

Reactions: 9
Oh more details please if any. Nosey cow over here 🤣
Personal opinion... she was stuck up, very entitled, in with the ‘click’ is one way of putting it! I knew her through friends of friends so I wasn’t in her circle as it was but just seeing her walk round the school like gods gift and everyone owed her a favour wasn’t very nice! I thought she’d changed after having kids but I found her on insta not too long back and she lead me to this thread and I’m glad I’m not the only person of this opinion!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve always thought she treats Alfie like he’s a baby, and that can come across in his behaviour (don’t shout at me for that, I know it’s not his fault, the blame is entirely with those two knobheads he has for parents) I don’t think they put any thought into the boys and their lives when they moved to that dungeon, how can they go out and play with friends or have friends over when they live half an hour away from civilisation?! All those boys do is sit in front of the telly and eat Rebs curreh. Never see them playing games or with toys, it’s sad really
Without getting too harsh i imagine Alfie has a very small friendship group simply because of the isolation, how can he even join in games and chats when his knowledge is basically the same as woody's, remember being a kid that didnt know what your friends were talking about it was horrible feeling left out im glad they went to centre parks so he can relate to others with something. As much as woody is clearly neglected Alfie 100% is too just in different ways, and if he is left out at school no wonder he wants all the attention at home.

Edit: just to be clear I'm not being horrible towards a child he used just annoy me but now im thinking of it like this it breaks my heart that his selfish mother might be causing him to miss out or feel left out even if its only occasionally and the bigger his friendship group the more often it will happen so if he does have loads of mates it doesnt make it any better at all

Last edited:
Yeah two decent beds and a duvet for starters

Also two mud suits that don't have KKK connotations or make her five year old look like a sheep. A highchair so yr toddler doesn't split himself on that prison stone floor. Clothes and shoes that actually fit yr toddler rather than make him look like a bag of dirty washing tied in the middle. Some educational toys to help stimulate yr childs speech (and her own while she's at it). A carpet for the sitting room floor. The list is endless

Also two mud suits that don't have KKK connotations or make her five year old look like a sheep. A highchair so yr toddler doesn't split himself on that prison stone floor. Clothes and shoes that actually fit yr toddler rather than make him look like a bag of dirty washing tied in the middle. Some educational toys to help stimulate yr childs speech (and her own while she's at it). A carpet for the sitting room floor. The list is endless
Cos Steve probably lusts over blondes that's why. Simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
doesn’t look good with that blonde hair at all 🤦🏻‍♀️ And just seen Steve story about the dog pissing on the floor... wonder how long until they ship it off to someone else.. idiots

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thinks she still looks peach instead of blonde? And why the duck does she always use a filter!

And also bets on how long before she can resist taking a selfie of her new hair and putting it on her grid 🤮

I’d feel like a right wanker staring down a camera lens the way she does. Posing bastard. Seriously have a word with yourself love 😂

Reactions: 11
I think the blonde hair makes her eyes look so odd? I have odd eyes and I am very conscious of them so I’m not slating her but, I would do anything to make them less obvious 😖
Maybe it’s me being over observing on other people’s eyes coz I’m jealous 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.