Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this, this is a nice genuine giveaway. No ‘make sure you’re following me, tag a friend to follow me too and I’ll give you a hamper full of tit from Poundland’. Simply ‘my kids have enough, I’d rather give them to you’. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
One of the few ‘mummy influencers’ I actually enjoy following! Albeit she receives a load of tit!

Reactions: 4
She’s such a hypocrite - ‘I don’t feel like I should be on here’ next story ‘here’s my food shop’ 😳

So many carbs and not ONE vegetable 😫

Reactions: 17
Il never know why she left that old house it was beautiful !
I always assumed it was a rental otherwise I can't see any reason why it wouldn't of been a dream forever home it was such a nice mix of modern and traditional and so bright plus as a viewer it felt like she had community around her, now when they show that long boggy track and that cut off old dungeon it's like we're being led to our death by a pair of local nut jobs it's just grim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s really trying to play it up that Oscar is so happy to have Mabel around. You can see he’s not happy, you can learn a thing or two from that dog Rebecca 😉

Reactions: 9
I always assumed it was a rental otherwise I can't see any reason why it wouldn't of been a dream forever home it was such a nice mix of modern and traditional and so bright plus as a viewer it felt like she had community around her, now when they show that long boggy track and that cut off old dungeon it's like we're being led to our death by a pair of local nut jobs it's just grim.
Ha ha. More than a touch of chainsaw massacre about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No it wasn't cos I remember she had said they sold it in a vlog Will never understand why that's my dream home imagine down grading to that lonely spooky cold poggy house in the middle of nowhere she must be miserable and lonely I would be !!

Ha ha. More than a touch of chainsaw massacre about it.
Definatly it'sdefinatly like something from a horror movie I would have night mates been that far out what if there was an emergency fire / murder on the loose / one of them seriously hurt it would take emergency services ages to get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Woody hasn't had a pull up on in 6 weeks???? Didn't he have one on the other day when you decided to film yourself getting him ready for the day... If you have filmed yourself why lie sweet 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There she goes again saying anyone with any sort of negative comment must hate their own lives. If that’s what makes you feel better hun you keep telling yourself that 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
THIS is the Rebecca I would like to see. Ditch the trashy primary hauls and food shops. Show us outdoor life! The Dales, doing bits in the garden, home grown produce, ACTUAL decorating and renovating videos.

At the moment she’s city living in the country and it’s just not working at all for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
This would have been a better answer

So do 99% of us? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that’s a bit of a petty comment to make!
Hardly given the amount of foundations there are out there now, and most people wouldn’t even think to go to the body shop for foundation. I don’t see any problem with taking recommendations from people, but she out right copies LJC and doesn’t even give props, very shady in the influencer world!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This would have been a better answer

Hardly given the amount of foundations there are out there now, and most people wouldn’t even think to go to the body shop for foundation. I don’t see any problem with taking recommendations from people, but she out right copies LJC and doesn’t even give props, very shady in the influencer world!
Completely agree, she’s mega shady in a lot of areas. But I know A LOT of people that use body shop foundation, me included and most of my clients.

Reactions: 1
So do 99% of us? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that’s a bit of a petty comment to make!
99% of us use the exact body shop foundation LJC has spoke about in many videos?🤔 hmm right then...
Don’t even know anybody that’s bought from body shop in the past 3 years...

Reactions: 26
I think she was putting on the fed up voice in the food shop stories to prove how 'down' she is at the moment.

Reactions: 9
Completely agree, she’s mega shady in a lot of areas. But I know A LOT of people that use body shop foundation, me included and most of my clients.
I would put money on it that it is no coincidence she uses the same foundation and the same shade just to copy LJC.

Maybe your clients got the recommendation from you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
99% of us use the exact body shop foundation LJC has spoke about in many videos?🤔 hmm right then...
Don’t even know anybody that’s bought from body shop in the past 3 years...
I didn't even know body shop sold make up (I just thought it was smelly bath stuff 🤷‍♀️) til LJC said that was her go to foundation, closely followed by Reb. So I must be in the 1% then...

Woody hasn't had a pull up on in 6 weeks???? Didn't he have one on the other day when you decided to film yourself getting him ready for the day... If you have filmed yourself why lie sweet 😴
Maybe she was confused and meant 6 days 😂 but yeah, deffo had pull up (the looked wet/saggy) last week! No need to lie about that..or lie about anything for that matter!
CollageMaker_20191209_203716121.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
About spat my tea out when she made the pull up comment. You put your entire life on the internet, you can’t just lie and expect everyone to believe it, there is evidence.

Ive always got so many questions when she does her food haul, mainly why does she never buy anything frozen? Not once seen her buy peas or ice cream. I have two freezers full to the brim and live within 5 minutes of an Asda and Tesco, what would she do if she couldn’t get out the dungeon because of the weather? Other than eat the chopped toms obviously

Reactions: 23
Her nails are bloody awful. Thay look like cheap plastic stick on ones you get from the chemist.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.