Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you had just had your hair done and wanted to show off the colour, why on earth would you use a filter?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seriously need to get a new hair dresser. Her hair should be a nice blonde by now with the multiple salon visits

Reactions: 11
I think she goes to a really crap, cheap hair dresser. Her hair never looks properly coloured. I have dark hair and when I used to have it highlighted it would look lovely and vibrant and obviously “done” the day of the treatment and for weeks/months after.

Reactions: 7
She would literally suck the tit out of LJC arse if she was given the oppourtunity.

Her hair looks tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The blonde is awful, she’ll never get it platinum like she’s hoping because she’s lazy and when you’re naturally dark haired it’s a LOT of upkeep. So about 3 months before her wedding I predict her going dark again when she finally accepts she’ll never be more than a strawberry blonde.

Reactions: 14
doesn’t look good with that blonde hair at all 🤦🏻‍♀️ And just seen Steve story about the dog pissing on the floor... wonder how long until they ship it off to someone else.. idiots
So wonder who was puppy sitting while idiot was getting her hair done and he was out. I can see them getting bored or fed up of cleaning up after Mabel, bet the excuse will be Oscar didn't get on with the puppy or some other excuse, rather than the truth, they're too lazy to have puppies or kids

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t have given a clearer picture. I would honestly use this as the poster girl for bad fillers. The bulges in orange is where her filler has migrated to up her face, and the pink is then the empty sag effect she’s left with because of the migration. She needs them dissolved asap

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Couldn’t have given a clearer picture. I would honestly use this as the poster girl for bad fillers. The bulges in orange is where her filler has migrated to up her face, and the pink is then the empty sag effect she’s left with because of the migration. She needs them dissolved asap
What will happen if she doesn’t get them dissolved?
Is the bulge uncomfortable/painful ?

she said she ‘doesn’t feel like filming’ - I’m sorry but it’s your job!!!! What a pathetic excuse. I could understand if she was actually heartbroken over her Nan and was taking time off social media completely but she’s posting pictures in the hairdressers and has clearly had her nails done recently but she doesn’t feel like filming? I might phone work tomorrow and tell them I just don’t feel like it and see if I can go for a day to myself in the hairdressers instead! Get in the real world, Becks. You can’t be arsed thinking of anything to film cos you are boring AF therefore you’re using your Nans sad passing as an excuse! She’s a vile person! There’s only so many slow cooker vids and primark hauls you can do before the cracks start to appear....

Reactions: 22
What will happen if she doesn’t get them dissolved?
Is the bulge uncomfortable/painful ?
It’ll dissolve on its own over time, it’s not silicon so it’s only temporary.
Potentially uncomfortable but probably not. She hasn’t had that much injected.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she’s been trying to go blonde for like a year now
Oh she definitely has!! I’ve gone from brunette to blonde and started the process in July. 2 trips and I’m blonde?! Going again next week fresh for Christmas but she’s never out of there, she must have been every month for the past year now?? Her ‘hairdresser’ trips are laughable.

Reactions: 4
And her TTC advice....

"just have sex 2 or 3 times a day if you can and it will happen" :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wish it was that easy for us all 🤨😂
Where did they find the time?! Especially if this was when Steve was still working? 😱

Reactions: 2
And her TTC advice....

"just have sex 2 or 3 times a day if you can and it will happen" :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Omg was that her actual advice?!?! She realllllly shouldn’t be giving out advice like that-could be upsetting and triggering to so many people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wish it was that easy for us all 🤨😂
Where did they find the time?! Especially if this was when Steve was still working? 😱
He’s probably bricking it now he isnt working 😂 she’ll be sat with pricking the condoms with a pin 😩🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Desperate for blonde hair... goes to hair dresser multiple times... multiple bleaching and damage... finally the blonde she wants.... and THEN PUTS A FILTER ON! She wants to be blonde but the filter she uses makes her ginger. She literally makes no sense.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.