Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the veg!!!? My children tuck into a big bowl of veg at every meal, peas broccoli courgette fresh sweet corn, cauliflower just a mix of anything. If they don’t like it just serve it as a starter so they are hungry enough to eat it, perhaps with a bit of butter, don’t just give up!
Actually am going to have to u follow her now, if all the annoying things she does the food ‘haul’ just infuriates me.
ALL THAT MEAT! It’s just vile, why not go to a butchers for some decent meat instead of buying it from one of the cheapest shops going, none of it’ll be free range. Just yuk.

Reactions: 13
Well she can’t really copy LJC can she? Unless she gets herself a prosthetic bump 🤦🏼‍♀️🤰🏼 Bet this has triggered her meltdown 😂 she’ll be fully flushing her pills for baby no 3 before the wedding I bet!

She fairly picked up towards the end 😂 I don’t buy anything she says anymore. She’s just a disaster. And never mind she’s not felt like filming in a while,I think it’s more like shes got duck all to film!

She probably seen someone else do it and she’s decided to copy yet another thing 🙄 she’s full of tit.
they only get a spinach leaf a week didnt you know 🥴😳

Where are the veg!!!? My children tuck into a big bowl of veg at every meal, peas broccoli courgette fresh sweet corn, cauliflower just a mix of anything. If they don’t like it just serve it as a starter so they are hungry enough to eat it, perhaps with a bit of butter, don’t just give up!
Actually am going to have to u follow her now, if all the annoying things she does the food ‘haul’ just infuriates me.
ALL THAT MEAT! It’s just vile, why not go to a butchers for some decent meat instead of buying it from one of the cheapest shops going, none of it’ll be free range. Just yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t put it past her to get herself a fake bump 😂 she’s bat tit crazy that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
While I still offer my son veg, I could cover it in chocolate or something tasty like that and he would still only lick the chocolate off and reuse to eat it 😂 No matter how hungry he is, I’ve seen him sit at the table for half an hour refusing to eat if it’s something he’s not fond of. Kids were put on this earth to test us 🤣

Reactions: 8
Interesting this week, her Aldi shop is £62,there seems to be a fair amount of shopping, regardless of what she's bought. I also noticed she had tagged aldiuk with the price, does she usually tag them? In the past she's paid a lot more for much less shopping, I've always thought she doesn't show everything, especially alcohol, wo der if she's hoping Aldi ask her to do an AD.

Aw poor Rebecca and her delayed grief after her very busy few weeks holidaying and ignoring her children’s needs!
I'm sorry to say this but I'm not falling her her 'fake sadness', she's probably pissed off because so many people can see right through her and what a selfish, greedy uncaring witch she really is

I wouldn’t put it past her to get herself a fake bump 😂 she’s bat tit crazy that one
All joking aside and as much as I dislike her, I really do think she has some psychological issues, using my professional experience I can see some issues that could become fairly serious in later years if she continues behaving the way she does, without being held accountable. Her behaviour could impact on Steve and the boys if she's allowed to carryon behaving like a child

Must admit I do my weekly shop at Aldi but only buy my meat from our local butchers and fish from the fishmongers, outstanding quality and do much cheaper. I've noticed she buys 1 or 2 tins of beans, the 4pack works out better value. There's no thought, or forward planning or actual budgeting, she just buys any crap she likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In her old vlogs in the old beautiful house... She used to feed Oscar and Lola biscuits and mix it with water definitely no raw food there dumb tit!!

Reactions: 3
In her old vlogs in the old beautiful house... She used to feed Oscar and Lola biscuits and mix it with water definitely no raw food there dumb tit!!
Il never know why she left that old house it was beautiful !

Reactions: 7
Ok hold on, so she’s trying to act upbeat “on here” (insta) because she doesn’t want to come across as down in the dumps, we’ll heres some advise from someone who also lost a close relative, take time off social media like I have!!!!! It’s not brain surgery. You’d have a lot more respect from people but instead you’ve come across as a totally lying attention seeking idiot!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thing is if he was so down in the dumps, everyone would understand why and nobody would care. But she’s not upset and that’s why everyone has an issue with her

Reactions: 9
I’ve hardly posted to social media this week because I just feel bleurgh... but I’m not an influencer, so maybe it’s easier to just disappear. However, “fans” will understand surely if you take a few days off!

Reactions: 4
Thing is if he was so down in the dumps, everyone would understand why and nobody would care. But she’s not upset and that’s why everyone has an issue with her
If she just filmed and posted her youtube videos for a few weeks, I'd be more likely to believe her, but every single day she's on IG posting crap for her sheep, so they can tell her how wonderful she is

Ok hold on, so she’s trying to act upbeat “on here” (insta) because she doesn’t want to come across as down in the dumps, we’ll heres some advise from someone who also lost a close relative, take time off social media like I have!!!!! It’s not brain surgery. You’d have a lot more respect from people but instead you’ve come across as a totally lying attention seeking idiot!!!!!!!!
Sorry for your loss. Hope you're OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Woodys beautiful little face. 😭😍❤
Gorgeous wee boy, like a pig in tit spending time with his Mum making cakes.
If only the camera wasn’t shoved in his poor face as “evidence” that she’s done something with him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That hat was blatantly plonked on little Woodys head seconds before filming... for filming purposes obvs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.