Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple people have commented on her latest post... wonder how long it will be till they are blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s just a daft airhead. That’s really the bottom line with her. Nothing going on between the ears whatsoever.
I feel like that’s very true. I don’t think she contributes anything worthwhile to instagram or YouTube. She doesn’t even portray a genuinely happy family life for those who are searching the web for that.

I really like when people use their platform and following for good, to raise awareness for important topics (for free!!) and just generally contributing something worthwhile to the interweb.

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she photoshopped an arse cheek onto her face?!!!!
Oh Betty, I laughed so hard the fillings fallen out of my sandwich!
That is exactly what it looks like...I know she doesn’t spellcheck but surely she can see how bad that looks before posting it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out of being nosey I clicked the profile who commented on the disgusting rug and it’s one of those that gains you loads of free followers 🤣 pathetic! Even more proof that she has to buy followers

And those Minnie ears are photoshopped into the dog. If you zoom in on it you can tell it’s been photoshopped there 🙄 what is wrong with her?! Someone who doesn’t mind being blocked, please comment and ask her where she got the Minnie ears from 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Woody is probably too cold to speak poor little sod. Why does he just wander around with such thin clothes on. I've bought my little one fleece all in ones to wear over a babygrow instead of a dressing gown he would just pull off. They're £8 in Asda. She never treats him/thinks of his comfort it would seem 😑

Reactions: 7
It’s Winter and she’s out wearing a crop top God she just loves attention doesn’t she

Reactions: 6
Bet she is fuming that the dog she thought would be great content barely scrapes 1,150 likes 😂😂 oh dear Reb back to the drawing board..

Reactions: 11
She really thinks she’s something special. She’s not ,just an over made up desperate chav. Who on earth follows her she really has nothing interesting about her.

Reactions: 5
What have they done with the puppy whilst they've gone out for lunch? I hope to god they've crated her and not left her alone with Oscar. Not that I think Oscar would turn on her but puppies know no boundaries and need supervising all the time with other dogs. But it doesn't matter coz she wanted hot chocolate and content for the gram. bleeping idiot.
I'm wondering who looked after Mabel yesterday, she was at the hairdressers, trying to polish a turd and he was at the gym, so who was looking after Woody, never mind the dog?

Reactions: 4
Isn’t that rug less than a year old !!!???? 🤮🤮🤮 I have a grey one the same it’s 6 years old and looks like new because I hoover it daily and clean it once a month
Can I ask how you clean your rug? So random I hoover it and put carpet fresh on but didn’t think you could wash them? 🙈

She needs to find a new hairdresser, her hair has too much warmth in it!! It’s literally ginger. She needs an ash blonde and a good toner, god Reb should I just come do your hair for you it’s annoying me now 🤣
I own a salon near to her, maybe I should ‘gift’ her and see if she takes the bait 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why the duck does she keep showing that bleeping top?????! You can tell she has no bleeping content Jesus Christ!!!! So bloody repetitive 🙄😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY DOES SHE GET DRESSED UP LIKE THAT TO SIT IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY?!?!

Oh and she’s cured of the sadness of losing her Nan too. Amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a question, why hasn’t woody been trying those yoghurt pouches too for that ad? Wrecks me how it’s always the golden boy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.