Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment about her cooking! How tit must this woman’s food be if she thinks Grabecca is a chef and her food looks amazing?! 😂
This comment was made by Heather, who is a regular commenter on Fopperholics social media. She is an absolute diamond and makes hilarious comments to take the piss. She is definately not a sheep, trust me 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she put calamine lotion on alfie and then put him in the bath?! Is she really that stupid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not watching the vlog, think I would get really angry. Is it just me, I can’t even see a single spot on Alfeh? He does look poorly but I can’t see any spots on the kitchen videos? When my two had it they were covered head to toe... if he’s only had it mild I bet he will get it again and then we will have to endure this drama again 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not watching the vlog, think I would get really angry. Is it just me, I can’t even see a single spot on Alfeh? He does look poorly but I can’t see any spots on the kitchen videos? When my two had it they were covered head to toe... if he’s only had it mild I bet he will get it again and then we will have to endure this drama again 🙄

He has a few spots on his chest and back but very minimal. I had it as a kid and I was covered in the spots from my ears to my ankles - literally covered in them.

All her clothes always have stains on. I guess she washes her clothes about the same amount of times she washes herself :sick: I feel so sorry for those boys, especially little woody. He deserves so much better!

What a horrible bastard she is. And someone please tell me why she thinks she’s all that!? Living in a dark crappy dungeon, no personality, crappy parent, can’t cook for shite, loves herself so much it makes me want to vomit, and she tells more lies than Pinocchio. The girl has nothing appealing about her whatsoever! I don’t care what anyone says she is a boring bleep and she needs to give up and get a normal job. She’s living in cloud cuckoo land. The fact she’s asking followers what video they’d like to see says it all, she has duck all interesting to film!! Give it up you absolute dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would do anything to be able to have my own child, it disgusts me seeing her act the way she does with Woody. Theres so many people who would give their whole life for a child.
Rebecca, give both children your love, not just that favourite Steve trapper of yours.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So she’s served the boys porridge then gone back in to the kitchen and left them eating it on their own- poor old woody then is shouting for his mum as he porridge is too hot. She says never mind it’ll keep you warm!!! No rebegga it’ll f#*king burn his mouth 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She didn’t even check the temperature of his porridge. If my baby was calling me from the kitchen, calling mama repeatedly to tell me his porridge was hot I’d check it. Stupid cow!

Reactions: 10
just watched her video. she’s an absolute mongo, when is she going to realise that everyone thinks she’s an an absolute joke. I’d be ashamed to show my Face in public- poor little Woody!!!!! 😢

Reactions: 4
It’s almost hilarious what she’s doing to herself. Woody aside for a second here.. Her content is tit, she has no creativity and relies on her followers for ideas, which no doubt will be very similar so she won’t get much video inspo. Her views are tit. Then on insta where she could normally flaunt herself for the extra attention, well that’s going downhill to because the more weight she piles on, the less likes and comments she gets from all the odd balls. Its like self sabotage! I honestly do think more and more people are seeing through her bullshit. If you really enjoyed you tube you’d have ideas most of the time. You don’t enjoy it, you enjoy the money and being greedy. I can’t see her doing this when woody starts school, more so with the new changes coming to you tube. Good luck Rebecca, I can’t wait to see you so miserable in a minimum wage job 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks like she can smell her own bullshit! Either that or this is the face Steve gets treated to every time they do it😂
View attachment 61309

How BAD do her fillers look in this 😳😳😳

You can already tell she’s going to shove him in school ASAP. She’s probably panicking for having him off last week for no reason. Saying they’re not all scabbed over just yet. Well no tit you thicko, if the first spot appeared Sunday night how by mid Tuesday would half be scabbed? Either she’s a) lying and he had them sooner or b) she’s trying to act as if they’ve healed so she can whack him back in school as not to get bollocked.

Selfish twit.

Oh look at Rebecca doing a giveaway. How about you donate to the kids in need around your area this Christmas? You have enough gifted items or money from ads to do so. Top tip you don’t have to post it online either, just be a decent bleeping human and keep quiet about it. Imagine needing the validation from strangers for every single thing you do. Maybe ask Santa for some professional help you absolute loon.

Reactions: 7
Oh look at Rebecca doing a giveaway. How about you donate to the kids in need around your area this Christmas? You have enough gifted items or money from ads to do so. Top tip you don’t have to post it online either, just be a decent bleeping human and keep quiet about it. Imagine needing the validation from strangers for every single thing you do. Maybe ask Santa for some professional help you absolute loon.
She lives in the Dales where all the awful flooding was too in Reeth which was right by her....... she didn’t do ANYTHING to help.
People in need right on her doorstep but “KIND” (lol) Rebeggar didn’t lift a finger.

Absolute horrendous

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This comment was made by Heather, who is a regular commenter on Fopperholics social media. She is an absolute diamond and makes hilarious comments to take the piss. She is definately not a sheep, trust me 🤣🤣🤣
I thought I’d heard her name mentioned here before. Rebeggar will actually believe she’s a good cook... sorry chef 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.