Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringe as she poured the hot chocolate into the mugs you could see the steam coming off it and she gives it straight to the kids. Why not let it cool, surprised her kids arenā€™t covered in burns! And the dancing in her kitchen is therapy is it, fair enough if she does that in her home with her boys for fun but you can see she blatantly just does it to film it staring into the camera. She doesnā€™t do that if she isnā€™t filming it.

Reactions: 11
Weird how she is getting exactly 100 new subscribers every day šŸ§šŸ§šŸ§
Theyā€™re bought.
Without a shadow of a doubt!
Pay for subscribers but canā€™t buy her son a duvet!
Ugh.
And then has the cheek to say ā€œif I get to 100k itā€™ll feel like Iā€™ve achieved somethingā€.
head!

Reactions: 20
Not sure if this is a thing .... but the first of my children to get the pox had it mildly then exactly 2 weeks later my next 2 children had a terrible case of it. Does it get worse with each case in same family?? If so ..... poor Woody šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 1
Her arse may have looked like that in Florida but it doesnā€™t look like that anymore.... not when sheā€™s gobbling down on banana cake for breakfast, mince pies with a pint of cream for lunch and curry with rice & Chips for dinner!

Reactions: 20
Not sure if this is a thing .... but the first of my children to get the pox had it mildly then exactly 2 weeks later my next 2 children had a terrible case of it. Does it get worse with each case in same family?? If so ..... poor Woody šŸ˜¢
I donā€™t think so. My siblings had it and my gran and siblings donā€™t remember me ever having chicken pox. My body has antibodies for it though as I was checked when pregnant šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø So if I did it was a very mild case.

Sheā€™s really making out his chicken pox is worse then it is, heā€™s got about six spots itā€™s very mild. Hate to say it but the last vlog was really sad to watch, you can tell she doesnā€™t care about woody as much. Heā€™s just left to get on with it. Also why film your children undressing anyone could be watching those videos

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve only come on here because Iā€™m in a similar situation and wanted to say my piece, but my grandad died 2 days ago, we were close, and heā€™s all Iā€™ve thought about. there is no way in hell Iā€™d of swanned off on holiday, I was and still am here for my dad & the rest of the family, as thatā€™s what families are for. if I had anything on I 100% wouldā€™ve cancelled it, Iā€™ve tried to flick through social media to take my mind off him but It didnā€™t work, I havenā€™t posted anything since thereā€™s no chance I feel like taking selfies, I havenā€™t been eating properly and itā€™s incredibly painful. Rebecca using her nan dying is horrendous I bleeping hate the slag

I also feel like messaging her mum asking why the duck sheā€™s letting her treat woody like that as her n Steve have blocked me

bleep bleep disgusting bleep

Reactions: 10
Oh look at Rebecca doing a giveaway. How about you donate to the kids in need around your area this Christmas?
Kids in need - do you mean woody? He's in desperate need of a duvet, clothes/shoes that fit, age appropriate toys and some love and attention šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 7
She looks absolutely haggard that dodgey bleach hair and God awful filler that's spread all over her mouth has aged her about 10 years when I started following her a few years ago she was really naturally pretty and had absolutely beautiful hair I envied it but she has ruined her self and her personality has deteriorated with it !!

Reactions: 9
Kids in need - do you mean woody? He's in desperate need of a duvet, clothes/shoes that fit, age appropriate toys and some love and attention šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Well yeah Woody obviously before anyone else. Iā€™d honestly send the kid a Christmas present but I know the brat would take it from woody.

Reactions: 5
Also she cant have been close to her nanna as she doesnt seem to care as much as she is making out if my nanna died I would be distraught and couldn't imagine swanning off on holiday my mum wouldn't cope on her own even having my step dad ect there I would need to be there for her my self I couldn't live with myself other wise and couldn't imagine taking those ridiculous selfies of how sad she is the daft bint!!!

Reactions: 4
Well yeah Woody obviously before anyone else. Iā€™d honestly send the kid a Christmas present but I know the brat would take it from woody.
Me too, just so Woody felt special for a change. I wasn't being rude, I totally agree with you that instead of doing a giveaway (with all her gifted tit she doesn't want) just to try get more followers, she should do a little care package for a child in need. My son's school does the shoebox appeal every Christmas so we've just finished a boy box and a girl box, full of stuff and only cost Ā£12 with stuff from home bargains and poundland and it'll make the children ecstatic when they receive them. But obviously if there's no benefit to Rebeggar then she won't do it!

Reactions: 2
Shes a joke the poor little baby I have 3 kids and I noticed there duvets where getting a bit flat a few weeks ago so forked out for new ones each along with a new teddy bear duvet cover each to make sure there 'super' warm !!daft cow her house must be so cold too theres no excuse for it either my and my partner work hard for our money and are still skint they arnt exactly skint are they !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too, just so Woody felt special for a change. I wasn't being rude, I totally agree with you that instead of doing a giveaway (with all her gifted tit she doesn't want) just to try get more followers, she should do a little care package for a child in need. My son's school does the shoebox appeal every Christmas so we've just finished a boy box and a girl box, full of stuff and only cost Ā£12 with stuff from home bargains and poundland and it'll make the children ecstatic when they receive them. But obviously if there's no benefit to Rebeggar then she won't do it!
I didnā€™t think you were being rude donā€™t worry, I totally get what you meant. Youā€™d think her own kids would be more important than some engagement from strangers but there she does proving us all right again!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm on a rant now but my God she irritated the tit out of me on this blog get in the real world love where your working long shifts caring for others while your feeling like absolute dog tit and having to trooper on cos you have to make the dollar to by your kids a decent bedding if only we could all stay at home faffing on our shitting lap top and the way she sips that drink nearly spewed šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
Is she going to vlog the funeral?

She actually probably will.

She will probably stand and pose like a twit in her funeral outfit.

Her mouth filler is ridiculous!!!! Itā€™s so badly done, itā€™s actually migrating up her face, she needs to get it dissolved, she looks deformed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.