Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Next video come pack for centre parcs with me

hellooooh welcum bak to ma channul, I’m rebecca I’m mummeh ta two boys ✌ todeh I’m going ta be showing you what we’re packing to tek to center parc coz we’re going ta center parcs forra few daaaayz. It’s gifted coz I pay for nothin. Sooo lets get starrrted an I’ll show you what we’re packing ta tek to centre parcs

I bought Steve these supeh cute swimming costume bottoms are they swimming costume bottoms I’m not sure they’re like pants anyweh super cute they will look gawwwwjuss wonce his little peckers packed inside

a t shirt for the boys each fuck all else except for Alfie he’s got a loveleh warm tracksuit

and for me I got this supeh cute little bra and pants set I think that will look cute and stuff when we go bike riding and stuff

see you in my next videoh buy guys 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Don’tMindMe

I’ve never done this before so sorry if I don’t do it right but I have a thread name suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #20 got a new pose called keep my eyes closed.. try to look sad but my lips are so bad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

H8Ellie

On the eighteenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, some wax strips for my fanneeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Rebecca if you browned your mince off and drained it before putting it in the slow cooker you wouldn’t have to dab it with your jumboh kitchen toilut rooooll 🤷‍♀️ Just saying 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 50

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Definitely think the most liked one out of these should be the next thread title! They’re too good to go to waste!
All in favour? 😊

Reactions: 48

Mum123

VIP Member
Saying Woody out loud sounds ridiculous with my accent, I don’t think it suits Rebecca’s accent either to be fair. I might ask her one day where she heard the name 🤣
Wonder if she called him woody cos LJC called her son Jesse 🤣 wouldn’t surprise me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

sickofthis

So out of everything thats wrote on here they have only picked up that she wastes so
Much onion. [emoji1787] I feel like we need to write our concerns in more basic English... ‘ boys sleeping on floor’ ‘very cold and stupid’

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Motherofcats

I know it’s generic and every child is VERY different but going by guidelines he should be on 50 words and stringing sentences. But then again I think Rebecca has just about reached 50 words herself hasn’t she?
Her vocab consist of...little, cute, slow cooker, is it free? trolls, bodeh positiviteh, gifted, I bought this for myself......and you know the rest!

And before anybody jumps down my throat because their child doesn’t meet guidelines either but they do everything possible to help......
I’m not talking about you or your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Don’tMindMe

Ok so I just wanted to say sorry if I offended anyone by calling him a little shit but I stand by what I said.. that been said I call my own children little shits if that’s how they’re acting! We all have our own opinions and mine is that he is desperately trying to get attention and in doing so he is nasty to his brother, he’s attention seeking and it’s undoubtedly because his mother has made him this way! it won’t ever stop because he’s already showing he’s entitled so yeah he is been a little shit and it’s only going to get worse the older he gets!
Again I’m sorry if I offended anyone it’s just my opinion, I’m a Yorkshire bird it might just be the way I speak... sorry

Reactions: 43

sickofthis

Does anyone call bullshit that she had a friend over for a play date? The ‘ friend’ was gone by 10.45? Sorry but if they live as secluded as she makes out would a friend really have been and gone by 10.45 am? Unless they got their at 6am to make it a worth while play date? She must have to say to steve ‘ im just going to tell a lie on stories. Just so i don’t seem such a sad looser with no friends’

• Haha
Reactions: 43

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
So wait she openly says on camera that she’s leaving woody downstairs with the dog whilst she goes upstairs to film a video and which he will more than likely fall asleep whilst watching the film... surely anyone who is a responsible parent would think right I’ll either sit down with him until he watches the film or potter around downstairs until he falls asleep that way I can keep my eye on him and make sure he’s ok or better yet if he’s ready for a nap go put him in his bed for one but no princess Rebecca needs to film a shit video for her shit channel meanwhile leaves her 2 year old to his own devices on his own with a dog downstairs. She ought to be fucking ashamed of herself. Regardless of whether Oscar is there or not woody should not be left alone downstairs for that length of time

• Sad
Reactions: 42

AC_23

Chatty Member
I'm sure I'll get a lot of stick for this because everyone is obviously of the complete opposite opinion to me, but I cant see the issue here 🤦🏼‍♀️ people saying she's vile for spending time with his family instead of hers etc. is really unfair I feel.

Think about it like this; its obviously been booked for a long time, its a pre Christmas family holiday that the boys (Alfie in particular) would have been so excited for! Its Christmas for godsake, those boys should be full of magic and excitment. Now imagine saying to them "we're not going now kids sorry" - how would they feel? I know people have said she should have stayed behind and let Steve take the boys, but again, how do you explain that to the boys? Yes, yes I know some of you will say the boys should be taught to think about others and think about how their gran feels being left alone etc, but they're innocent kids for godsake who would be so confused as to why they'd come away without their mum (when they were expecting her to be there). Plus at 5 I don't think Alfie (let alone Woody) would be able to comprehend the reason for her not coming, he'd just be sad that his mum wasn't there.

And as for posting it all on social media... OK yes the majority of us wouldn't but as Instagram is her 'work' and all she knows, I do get from her perspective why she's been posting as normal.

I think you're all so blinded by dislike for her that you cant see the situation in any other way than negatively, sorry!

Reactions: 42

Smiles87

Can't believe she is going to leave Woody in the living room on his own with that dog while she goes and films a video! She always bugs me but that just shows how stupid she really is. Doesnt matter how soft you think your dog is. Any dog can turn at any time! Woody only has to torment it a little bit and it could get riled up and turn. Shes seriously thick!

Reactions: 41