Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched it but seen the title - please don’t tell me she’s used her nans death as content?!?!? Also, how ungrateful saying ‘what a horrible week’ when you’ve just had a week at center parcs paid for!!!

Haven’t watched it but seen the title - please don’t tell me she’s used her nans death as content?!?!? Also, how ungrateful saying ‘what a horrible week’ when you’ve just had a week at center parcs paid for!!!
Watched the first 5 minutes - she makes my blood boil! Love the sly dig about the house being really warm - it’s not though, is it hun?

Reactions: 11
So all this ‘time away from instagram to grieve’ was actually to film a vlog?! Someone needs to have a word

Reactions: 14
Has nobody told her marshmallows are a choking hazard for young children woodys age??

Reactions: 5
That vlog was so boring and pointless. In case anyone was thinking of watching I will save you 20 minutes of your life so you can do something more interesting - perhaps poking yourself repeatedly in the eye with a pencil or counting the blades of grass on the lawn. It was moaning endlessly about how ill she feels (looks like she has got a bit of a cold) getting Alfeh to show his spots several times, showing the crap, sorry supplies, Steve bought from the shop, moaning about having to do some work when she’s really too ill (it’s hard in her job because she has deadlines and stuff to meet you know) and more moaning about how ill she is. Interesting that she said she knew chicken pox was going round Alfeh’s school before they went away and he wasn’t very well while they were there and didn’t want to do much but only when they arrived home that they realised it was chicken pox. pretty much confirmed they knew what he had but spread it all around Center Parks anyway. Boring, ignorant. selfish, stupid couple.

Reactions: 29
That poor boy called mama so many times she heard and continued to walk up the stairs he is quite unsteady on his feet and she just allows him to walk up and down the stairs with no stair gate or supervision at all?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
That vlog was so boring and pointless. In case anyone was thinking of watching I will save you 20 minutes of your life so you can do something more interesting - perhaps poking yourself repeatedly in the eye with a pencil or counting the blades of grass on the lawn. It was moaning endlessly about how ill she feels (looks like she has got a bit of a cold) getting Alfeh to show his spots several times, showing the crap, sorry supplies, Steve bought from the shop, moaning about having to do some work when she’s really too ill (it’s hard in her job because she has deadlines and stuff to meet you know) and more moaning about how ill she is. Interesting that she said she knew chicken pox was going round Alfeh’s school before they went away and he wasn’t very well while they were there and didn’t want to do much but only when they arrived home that they realised it was chicken pox. pretty much confirmed they knew what he had but spread it all around Center Parks anyway. Boring, ignorant. selfish, stupid couple.
Brilliant I’ll get my pencil out. Thanks for the heads up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not been mean to Alfie but that's a very mild case of chicken pox he has. My son and now my niece were smothered it was in their hair, ears all over their face, hands, feet and body.

Reactions: 4
Her video views seem very low compared to her subscriber numbers, I wonder if she's buying subscriptions?
I’d put money on it. There’s no way on EARTH that many people would subscribe to her shite 😂

Reactions: 7
So the dog chewed their lamp while they were away on holiday. Please tell me they didn’t leave that poor dog by itself in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe people are different in the countryside but i wouldn’t trust someone I met not even a year ago to look after my dog

Has anyone noticed when she asked Alfie to hold the sock while she poured the oats in and woody went to grab it? I’m actually disgusted with her!!!! She pushed him away!!! And then rolled her eyes. The horrible horrible ignorant SLAG. that’s all you are Rebecca you might have a mortgage with Steve and an engagement ring but you’re nothing better than a prozzy you are earning your keep with that man through sex and cooking basically! Which I bet you stink and your cooking is shite. How dare you treat woody like that. Attitude on you you horrible bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just watched the story back of the cream, you deffo can see her breath when she blows out! That house must be sooo cold ! Can’t even imagine how much they spend on trying to heat it as they don’t have proper heating! And bet they’re still freezing

Reactions: 7
I’m quite glad she uploaded that yes she is ill but she showed no interest in those kids in that vlog everything seemed so much hassle and she replied with no enthusiasm we all get moments like that I get it but why film it and upload it and then expect no one to comment !
Has anyone noticed when she asked Alfie to hold the sock while she poured the oats in and woody went to grab it? I’m actually disgusted with her!!!! She pushed him away!!! And then rolled her eyes. The horrible horrible ignorant SLAG. that’s all you are Rebecca you might have a mortgage with Steve and an engagement ring but you’re nothing better than a prozzy you are earning your keep with that man through sex and cooking basically! Which I bet you stink and your cooking is shite. How dare you treat woody like that. Attitude on you you horrible bleep.

Reactions: 6
Has nobody told her marshmallows are a choking hazard for young children woodys age??
Parents like her don't bother with details like that, until something goes wrong and then they're crying and suddenly become concerned parents

You t
Why is Woody always in a pram?? He's 2+ and there are no cars at Center Parcs so surely he could have walked? Fair enough take it with you in case he's tired on the way back from swimming, but why put him in it when you're leaving 🤦🏼‍♀️
yoi think that’s bad when Alfie was stuck in a pram most of the holiday...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.