Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a rant now but my God she irritated the tit out of me on this blog get in the real world love where your working long shifts caring for others while your feeling like absolute dog tit and having to trooper on cos you have to make the dollar to by your kids a decent bedding if only we could all stay at home faffing on our shitting lap top and the way she sips that drink nearly spewed 🤢🤢🤢
She'd struggle if she had to go to work. How does she think parents who go out to work and raise a family cope. She's a lazy cow, part of me thinks it's probably the way she was raised. How to look busy doing sod all

Reactions: 3
I can see her doing a swipe up for her funeral outfit. That’s how vile she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes a joke the poor little baby I have 3 kids and I noticed there duvets where getting a bit flat a few weeks ago so forked out for new ones each along with a new teddy bear duvet cover each to make sure there 'super' warm !!daft cow her house must be so cold too theres no excuse for it either my and my partner work hard for our money and are still skint they arnt exactly skint are they !!
But thats what decent parents do. Buy things their children need rather than paying to have lip fillers, hair done, clothes haul (for herself!) I mean, if you can do both then fab but she only choses to buy for herself and sometimes Alfie. It's so sad, yeah that house must be so cold! Could see her breath in 1 of her videos 😰

Reactions: 7
I’ve only come on here because I’m in a similar situation and wanted to say my piece, but my grandad died 2 days ago, we were close, and he’s all I’ve thought about. there is no way in hell I’d of swanned off on holiday, I was and still am here for my dad & the rest of the family, as that’s what families are for. if I had anything on I 100% would’ve cancelled it, I’ve tried to flick through social media to take my mind off him but It didn’t work, I haven’t posted anything since there’s no chance I feel like taking selfies, I haven’t been eating properly and it’s incredibly painful. Rebecca using her nan dying is horrendous I bleeping hate the slag

I also feel like messaging her mum asking why the duck she’s letting her treat woody like that as her n Steve have blocked me

bleep bleep disgusting bleep
So sorry to hear that. Sending lots of ♥ Xxx

So sad that some people would love a little boy like Woody and they can't have kids and here's rebegger lard arse lamb who treats him like a massive inconvience and loves mince pies more than her own son 😥💔 we should start a petition to have him adopted into a family that would treat him how he deserves

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see on her dancing video Alfie jumps up and pokes woody in the eye 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She'd struggle if she had to go to work. How does she think parents who go out to work and raise a family cope. She's a lazy cow, part of me thinks it's probably the way she was raised. How to look busy doing sod all
Can you imagine her just doing 1 day in the real life of a working mum 🤣🤣 she doesnt realise how lucky she is at all I never see my partner as we work alternate shifts so we dont have to fork out for childcare as we wouldn't never be able to afford it I'm the same age as her and could only dream of buying a house as were stuck in a rut of renting and not having the funds to save shes and ungrateful asshole !!

Reactions: 2
The food she makes is bleeping vile aswell not gunna lie my kids have pizzas or chicken nuggets a couple of times a week as most days I'm busy getting ready for work ect after the school run but 98% of the time I prep a good meal before the school run so my kids have a good dinner and I know there fed before i rush of to work and my partner has a good filling meal after a hard days work waiting on the table for him if I served any of my lot that slop they would spew it back up at me 🤣🤣 there is no excuse for it !!!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but did anyone see on her dancing video Alfie jumps up and pokes woody in the eye 😱
That kid is just like his mum, an absolute head. Jump on me for saying that I don’t care. He’s a nasty piece of work and shame on Rebecca for paying more attention to herself in the camera than seeing what her kids doing to his brother

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have no words.
That poor, poor little boy. How many times does he have to shout for her attention?!
And then the bleeping eyerolling!
What a nasty piece of work!

My whole body was on edge when he was tottering up those stairs. One slip and I’d hate to think of the outcome with that solid concrete floor at the bottom.
What mother lets a 2 year old wonder up stairs unattended in that sort of house?!
I need a gin after that!
I couldn’t agree more. Absolutely unbelievable how she went up before him and just stood there filming herself with no thought for Woody staggering up the crappy old staircase. She’s a complete disgrace.

Reactions: 9
Just watching her video, did she say Woody has fully cracked the potty training no accidents in his pull ups. Yet around 8:30 on the video when she’s changing him that pull up looks full of wees 🤔

Reactions: 7
So sad that some people would love a little boy like Woody and they can't have kids and here's rebegger lard arse lamb who treats him like a massive inconvience and loves mince pies more than her own son 😥💔 we should start a petition to have him adopted into a family that would treat him how he deserves
Lard arse lamb 😂😂😂😂😂 Creasing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe people are different in the countryside but i wouldn’t trust someone I met not even a year ago to look after my dog
I've had my neighbour since March, became very close friends in July to the point where we visited 3/4times a week for the evenings, he looked after my dog at the end of October for 3 nights, absolutely no issues. I didn't have an issue trusting him at all.

I've had my neighbour since March, became very close friends in July to the point where we visited 3/4times a week for the evenings, he looked after my dog at the end of October for 3 nights, absolutely no issues. I didn't have an issue trusting him at all.
I don’t trust anyone easily that’s my problem. Each to their own but if anyone hurt my pet I’d hurt them

Reactions: 2
Oh
oh god I’ve just noticed that. He is a spoilt brat i don’t even care!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.