Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cba with her whole “feel sorry for me I’m so down” act on this last way vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Not a tear in her eye when talking about losing her nana.
And is there any need to show her sons naked torso so much?! god knows who’s watching and what they could do with That 🤯 She is so stupid and naive about these things in pains me.

Reactions: 9
Spots only on Alfie’s torso and he was wearing a swimming T-shirt at centre parcs, anyone else think she was as stupid as I do?

Reactions: 7
WARNING!!

Do not watch that raw vlog on a big tv jesus h christ
her scruffy woe is me face has made me want a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cba with her whole “feel sorry for me I’m so down” act on this last way vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Not a tear in her eye when talking about losing her nana.
And is there any need to show her sons naked torso so much?! god knows who’s watching and what they could do with That 🤯 She is so stupid and naive about these things in pains me.
She is the kind of parent who is so desperate for attention, she puts her kids at risk online.. It angers me that Steve doesn't step in to protect the boys, as their father he should be protecting them. Neither one of them is fit to be a parent, they're both so caught up in their own lives and what they both want from life, the boys are an after thought

Anyone else cringe as she poured the hot chocolate into the mugs you could see the steam coming off it and she gives it straight to the kids. Why not let it cool, surprised her kids aren’t covered in burns! And the dancing in her kitchen is therapy is it, fair enough if she does that in her home with her boys for fun but you can see she blatantly just does it to film it staring into the camera. She doesn’t do that if she isn’t filming it.
The girl needs therapy, but not dancing therapy, a decent psychologist could possibly help her. She craves attention and validation, I wonder if she's always been like that and what kind of a person was she when she was younger(popular or unpopular, friendly or a bully)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well I have to 😂I was on her Insta and Steve's I put a comment on her Insta just stating that her currrah looks watery😂she blocked me I liked a picture on Steve's Insta and walllah I'm blocked she CLEARLY IS ON HIS PAGE The stupid cow liking her own content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her mouth is just.... I don’t even have the words. Her mouth looks like a puppet - the ones that are on the Dolmio adverts. It looks ridiculous. I hate the way she tries to claim she wears her retainers at night - BOLLOCKS. She can’t speak with them in, she’s not used to wearing them, it’s obvious that she doesn’t wear them!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen LJCs recent post? Going on holiday (in the school holidays).. Dig dig 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those lips remind me of Lesley Ash when she had hers done 🐟

She definitely doesn't wear them retainers ever, first of all, we'd see them when she talked on her stories multiple times a day, second... jeeze she cannot talk with them in for tit, I'd have noticed that comedy before now 🤣😂

• Haha
The retainers thing pisses me off so much.. I paid a LOT for my Invisalign, and was so vigilant in wearing them.. this twit gets them gifted (that’s gotta be at least 2-3k) and you literally only see her wearing them when she goes to the bleeping dentist 🤬 prick.

I know its up as 'paid partnership' but does it still need to be marked as #AD 🤔?

Reactions: 3
Well I have to 😂I was on her Insta and Steve's I put a comment on her Insta just stating that her currrah looks watery😂she blocked me I liked a picture on Steve's Insta and walllah I'm blocked she CLEARLY IS ON HIS PAGE The stupid cow liking her own content 😂😂
She will be monitoring any means of communication he may have with other women. She knows he can't be trusted, after all, he had a girlfriend when he met Rebegga. She's dumb enough to think him marrying her will mean he will not look at other women. Dispite the show that she posts for social media, it's clear to see they don't have the wonderful relationship she wants to portray. He's probably got a secret account she doesn't know about

I’ve just noticed she’s gained another 100 subs on her YouTube channel since yesterday 😂 she is clearly paying for them!! bleeping hell like does she really expect us all to believe that even tho she hadn’t acquired many new subscribers when she was regularly putting out 3 videos a week, now suddenly her contents absolutely dire and videos are few and far between and she’s gaining 100 a day 😂😂😂😂 talk about desperate. The amount of views compared to subs is a massive giveaway too! If you reach 100k Reb how will you feel knowing that it isn’t because your content is any good (because honestly it’s bleeping awful) but it’s because you bought your way there? You’re a big massive fake and you need to seriously re evaluate your life there hun. Instead of needing a 100k to feel like you’ve achieved something, how about you turn your attention to your kids and raise them right, nothing will ever beat achieving happy well raised kids!

Reactions: 21
"Reaching 100k would make my life."
Number one - that's sad. Getting validation from a certain amount of subscribers. Join the real would and have real aspirations. Concentrate on your family. That's what life is about! Or a real job. Imagine becoming a doctor or lawyer and passing after years or hard work? THAT would make your life.
Number two - wouldn't you rather EARN the 100k organically? That would feel way better than hitting it KNOWING FULL WELL that you have bought the last 5k?! You're only cheating yourself. I won't be able to watch the teary vlog of her hitting 100k with the crappy rose gold 100 balloons. Because it will be fake and undeserving.
So annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't you tube not gifted 100k plaque if they suspect subscribers were brought.
Can we report suspect figures to you tube
100 seems a nice round number wonder how much she's spending buying them all.

Haven't you tube not gifted 100k plaque if they suspect subscribers were brought.
Can we report suspect figures to you tube
100 seems a nice round number wonder how much she's spending buying them all.
100 subscribers bought every day,; not getting your 100k youtube plaque, priceless.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.