Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, that filler has migrated all over the bottom half of her face. She was genuinely pretty before she started going blonde, she needs to stop with the botox and fillers before she ruins herself for good.

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ, that filler has migrated all over the bottom half of her face. She was genuinely pretty before she started going blonde, she needs to stop with the botox and fillers before she ruins herself for good.
Oh is it filler. Thought it was a cartoon filter šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really donā€™t understand whatā€™s happened to her ā€œhealthy eatingā€ protein shakes (which are designed to make you gain mass and weight) and her daily ā€œhome gymā€ sessions have gone. Her birthday was only a couple of months ago, she had them leggings brought for her which she wore for about 2 weeks straight after ā€˜working outā€™ in them and used the gym stuff she was brought once. Now sheā€™s ramming mince pies down her throat, eating nutritious crisp sandwiches and drinking blue topped milk again. Iā€™m genuinely confused as to whatā€™s happened with all of that šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
I want to know how she's getting through a box of mince pies and 3 tubs of cream a week!!!
I've gained about a stone just from seeing them in her stories, but more to the point, doesn't she feel sick after like?!

Reactions: 19
The lash extensions have ruined her natural lashes probably because she didnā€™t look after them!

Reactions: 6
I really donā€™t understand whatā€™s happened to her ā€œhealthy eatingā€ protein shakes (which are designed to make you gain mass and weight) and her daily ā€œhome gymā€ sessions have gone. Her birthday was only a couple of months ago, she had them leggings brought for her which she wore for about 2 weeks straight after ā€˜working outā€™ in them and used the gym stuff she was brought once. Now sheā€™s ramming mince pies down her throat, eating nutritious crisp sandwiches and drinking blue topped milk again. Iā€™m genuinely confused as to whatā€™s happened with all of that šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
The ā€œhealthy/dietā€ stuff was obviously just flash in the pan fodder for her channel.

Reactions: 4
So how come if she has that corn beef hash and always thickens it up with them shitting gravy granules.... why has she never mentioned it in her how not to cook slow cooker videos? I reckon it was an experiment to get people on the bandwagon again but it ended up look like diarrhea and a massive flop.... sorry I can't get over how she thinks that actually makes a good Instagram storyšŸ˜‚ I'd be embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her Christmas Day vlog from 2017. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but last year didnā€™t she say itā€™s not about whatā€™s under the tree but more whoā€™s around it? So why did Alfie have about 20+ presents? Some which arenā€™t cheap either. Keep up Rebecca hun

Reactions: 3
She shared this yesterday, one of her lovely followers made it for her. (I know you are all thinking about the artist behind it.)

If you want your own carefully created image then another insta wannabe has just explained that it's a website where you can create a mug,but then people are just taking a screen shot of the image rather than buying the mug they created!!!

No artist involved, sorry to disappoint Bek, its just another wannabe influencer hoping you will give them a share!
How sad is that person to sit and make that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yeah itā€™s all over Instagram I think they look crap

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I'm not one to wish my life away but let's be honest when woody starts school he'll no doubt be told the same as golden boy that he's WAAAYYY behind in terms of speech and development

I will then very much look forward to hearing what the 'inspirational mama' Rebeggar Lamb has to say to explain this.

She always tries to say that Alfie was just a late talker naturally and that's fine blah blah blah but not one but TWO late talkers in one family starts to look like its not just a natural occurrence and more a problem with the parents lol šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m sorry but knowing your child is behind and needs additional help, and not seeking out support, is a form of child abuse.
She knows Woody has a speech delay and we know he has a delay, yet she appears to be doing ZERO about it.

My eldest had a speech delay, by 2 he still only said maybe 5/6 words, much like Woody. But I knew by 16 months he was behind and it consumed my every thought, every day.
Iā€™d spend hours a day, no phones, no tv, just playing and repeating myself more than Reb does on one of her crappy videos, to encourage him.

Iā€™m struggling to understand why she hasnā€™t pushed for SALT or some additional help from her health visitor, especially as he would have just had his 2 year checkup.

• Heart
Iā€™m sorry but knowing your child is behind and needs additional help, and not seeking out support, is a form of child abuse.
She knows Woody has a speech delay and we know he has a delay, yet she appears to be doing ZERO about it.

My eldest had a speech delay, by 2 he still only said maybe 5/6 words, much like Woody. But I knew by 16 months he was behind and it consumed my every thought, every day.
Iā€™d spend hours a day, no phones, no tv, just playing and repeating myself more than Reb does on one of her crappy videos, to encourage him.

Iā€™m struggling to understand why she hasnā€™t pushed for SALT or some additional help from her health visitor, especially as he would have just had his 2 year checkup.
If you watch old videos when Alfie was 4 and nearing 5, he sounded like my 2 year old. Baffles me how she gets away with not seeking them help. Surely HV is still involved with Woody? He will be due a check up soon. Here you get a check up at 27 months so heā€™s not far off that.

Reactions: 7
If you watch old videos when Alfie was 4 and nearing 5, he sounded like my 2 year old. Baffles me how she gets away with not seeking them help. Surely HV is still involved with Woody? He will be due a check up soon. Here you get a check up at 27 months so heā€™s not far off that.
Ahh we have it between 22-26m here. Bloody hoping that she tells the truth and doesnā€™t lie through her teeth by telling them he can say 50+ words like she did the other week.
If he could say 50+ words, you wouldnā€™t be making him repeat the same 3/4 over and over again.

Reactions: 8
Ahh we have it between 22-26m here. Bloody hoping that she tells the truth and doesnā€™t lie through her teeth by telling them he can say 50+ words like she did the other week.
If he could say 50+ words, you wouldnā€™t be making him repeat the same 3/4 over and over again.
I think a HV would smell her bullshit to be fair. She would see how woody reacts and responds to the people and things around him and know heā€™s not saying much and is quite behind.

Reactions: 5
God the sniffing in a new video is horrendous and I also donā€™t get the point of a Christmas stocking and filling it with pointless cheap tat what is the point in spending money just for the sake of it. And the fake smile is cringe the whole way through and her voice turns so squeaky at the end

Within a week of Woody starting nursery she'll be on stories with tears in her eyes saying the school are being such bullies because they've picked up on his speech delay, she won't think it's great they want to help us she'll take it as a personal attack or accuse the speech therapist of a being a nasty troll .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.