Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the video and I don't know where to start, the sniffing, she can barely put a sentence together. The man's one, I think you mean men's. Oh and men like phones and to be warm 🙄
Men also like a bit of a pamper with their chocolate stick thing and stuff 🤔

I don’t know if it’s just me but surely those £1 face mask/products aren’t going to be doing your face any good?!

One last thing, the way she pronounced Mario falcone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Men also like a bit of a pamper with their chocolate stick thing and stuff 🤔

I don’t know if it’s just me but surely those £1 face mask/products aren’t going to be doing your face any good?!

One last thing, the way she pronounced Mario falcone 😂
Also men get cold.....

Reactions: 4
I thought her last video was bad, especially considering she'd been paid to produce it, but this one is summat else.

Her phone rings half way through, 'mans' one, the awful gender stereotyping, not knowing all the prices, being vague about her choices, not giving a clear end date/time or any real T&C's for her giveaway, the repetitiveness. These are all things she can help. This is her job, she should work at getting at least mediocre at it.

Reactions: 19
Genuinely came on here to see if there was a thread for her. Never heard of her until I was searching slow cooker recipes on YouTube. She has uploaded a video of recipes using a slow cooker and tin foil for a lid! Why the chuff would you. They're the cheapest things to buy these days. Jeez!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Genuinely came on here to see if there was a thread for her. Never heard of her until I was searching slow cooker recipes on YouTube. She has uploaded a video of recipes using a slow cooker and tin foil for a lid! Why the chuff would you. They're the cheapest things to buy these days. Jeez!!!
Welcome 🙏

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the photo of the wee blonde boy on Facebook with his Yorkshire accent? Talking about school? That’s what I always imagine a Yorkshire accent to be, not Rebecca’s made up one 🤷🏻

Reactions: 9
'Omg - just like how? How are you so pretty and how did I manage to get you?' Sound like Steve? No I don't think so either. Surely she didn't write this herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
'Omg - just like how? How are you so pretty and how did I manage to get you?' Sound like Steve? No I don't think so either. Surely she didn't write this herself?
Id be willing to put my mortgage on the fact she wrote that herself🤣 bleeping hell dont make it so obvious you psycho witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think you forgot to breathe hun. Take it easy today 🥰

She can't genuinely think she looks good.

Omg yes Michael Jackson!!!! That filter has washed her out so much. Her fanny lip filler makes me howl.

We all know Steve’s vocabulary doesn’t exceed ‘you fit milf’ so it was clearly her. No guy says pretty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Welcome to the thread. Basically Rebecca Lamb is a shameless begging “influencer” (I use the term loosely) who won’t buy a new slow cooker because she waiting to be #gifted one. The girl won’t spend any money on days out with the boys etc unless it’s gifted yet she’s always in new clothes and videoing her latest tat!

Reactions: 14
Her hair is still bleeping brown 😂😂😂😂 that just shows how bad she’s filtering her images dear god.
0276A0CC-12FC-4DB9-A97F-45801E344999.jpeg
884D3792-6B21-487D-A539-021C9E858B68.jpeg

Mario falcon 🦜🦜🦜🦜 I’m pissing my self

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
‘How did I manage to get you?’ Erm I’m pretty sure Rebecca stalked you and broke up your relationship? Well done becks you fucked up there love we know it’s you 😂
The giveaway is simply for engagement! (Is that even the right word? Oh bleeping hell her stupidness is rubbing off on me!)
Don’t quote me but I’m pretty sure she said ‘like & comment on this video & like, comment & follow her on her insta’ so is that not her killing all the birds with a giveaway stone? Sounds like she’s only done it for that reason? Just me?

• Haha
How are they paying the mortgage when steves not working? Oh ye from all the flippin #ads gifted :rolleyes:

Oscars never seen so much attention and affection since Lola snuffed it. Poor doggies

Last edited:
The worst thing about them is they actually think they’re funny taking digs at ‘trolls’. If you really didn’t care what someone thought, it wouldn’t still be on your mind weeks later...
😂😂 shows what boring lives they lead to even care about something so trivial, bothered by how they chop an onion being criticised but not how they treat their second child 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.