Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm slightly confused why Woody being able to say about 6 to 8 basic individual words while heavily prompted means he's "super clever", Meldrums youngest is also two and is very expressive and randomly comes out with whole sentences and lots of questions to mummy (I'm no fan of hers btw but poppy clearly is lovely chatty and engaging but it seems to go over Meldrums head) I guess my point is if your going to be braggy mum Ellie on top of all the other things you constantly brag on about then don't be surprised if people don't start making comparisons, if youngest is really that clever people will see it naturally you don't need prompt him to prove himself with a camera shoved up in his face.

Reactions: 14
Saying 20 words or less isn’t clever Rebecca, not at woodys age. Then again what example does he have with her as a parent. She should be encouraging him all day, not just for the camera. Ask him questions, don’t answer for him, you’ll be amazed at how many words he probably does know. Don’t make him parrot you. You’d think with Alfie being behind she would realise but because woody says more than Alfie at this age she thinks he’s soooo super clever. Poor lad
Yes, this! Have actual conversations with him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My boy was saying 15-20 words by 16 months and full sentences before he was 2. (Refused to say mama though until he was about 19 months though, just used to laugh at me instead when I asked him too 😒)

Woody might seem super clever to her because Alfie was a mute until he was 3 but I feel like woody is behind too. He desperately needs a form of nursery, pre school or at least a playgroup. I feel so sorry for him, he isnt getting what he needs from Rebs as she spends all day filming, editing, loving herself sick into her camera or deleting comments on Instagram and YouTube.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s generic and every child is VERY different but going by guidelines he should be on 50 words and stringing sentences. But then again I think Rebecca has just about reached 50 words herself hasn’t she?
Her vocab consist of...little, cute, slow cooker, is it free? trolls, bodeh positiviteh, gifted, I bought this for myself......and you know the rest!

And before anybody jumps down my throat because their child doesn’t meet guidelines either but they do everything possible to help......
I’m not talking about you or your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I said yesterday she’d painted over her acrylic nail. Must be so busy reading every single comment on here! Also why does she get dolled up for sitting in the house all day?
Exactly. No friends, nowhere to go apart from Aldi once a week. Nowhere to take Woody unless it’s gifted. Get a proper job and a life Rebecca.

Reactions: 12
What on Earth is that abomination of a sandwich she just made? Then pressed it down with her big grubby hand. For someone who apparently has a lot of money, that sandwich looks like it cost 7p all in all.

Reactions: 8
That ham & crisp sandwich 🤮

Creasing at her trying to cut it with her left hand and failing miserably.

Quality diet she’s got - May as well eat a block of lard for all the nutritional value that was in that sandwich.

Reactions: 11
“BORT” and “GORT” have just about killed me off. duck me. I can’t even deal with that. I know she’s got a Yorkshire accent but they literally sound like completely different words.

Reactions: 10
That ham & crisp sandwich 🤮

Creasing at her trying to cut it with her left hand and failing miserably.

Quality diet she’s got - May as well eat a block of lard for all the nutritional value that was in that sandwich.
Hang on a minute... was that ham? It was white? 😳 she needs help in general silly cow!

Reactions: 4
My boy was saying 15-20 words by 16 months and full sentences before he was 2. (Refused to say mama though until he was about 19 months though, just used to laugh at me instead when I asked him too 😒)

Woody might seem super clever to her because Alfie was a mute until he was 3 but I feel like woody is behind too. He desperately needs a form of nursery, pre school or at least a playgroup. I feel so sorry for him, he isnt getting what he needs from Rebs as she spends all day filming, editing, loving herself sick into her camera or deleting comments on Instagram and YouTube.
He would benefit from nursery or play group, not just to be with children his own age, but also be around adults with the intelligence to communicate with him and not a bloody camera. With the proper stimulus and input he would thrive. I'm sorry but she is too thick to assist either child with their development never mind school work. She is only good for flashing her arse and pouting for selfies, anything more than that would tax her intellect. She posted 'choose kindness', how about choose honesty

I really want to keep following her for the lol’s but my heart generally hurts for Woody I think I need to stop.
I know what you mean, i have unfollowed, she was annoying me more than she should given i dont know the woman! Obvs still dip in and out of here for the lols tho. This thread has to be the best one

Reactions: 6
“BORT” and “GORT” have just about killed me off. duck me. I can’t even deal with that. I know she’s got a Yorkshire accent but they literally sound like completely different words.
She's embarrassing herself. She's wanting to portray herself as the Yorkshire lass next door. Sorry but I'm Yorkshire born and bred and I don't know anyone who speaks like her. Even Steve has to put on an accent to sound like her, we saw his natural voice in his ads that he did, I've always thought he dumbed himself down to be on her level, that may sound nasty, but this woman can not be honest about anything, she is fake to the core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.