Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Woody’s speech is pretty poor for his age. He wasn’t pronouncing most of them properly at all and at 2 he should be able to clearly say a huge range of words and be starting to link them together. The fact that she’s having to prompt him to say “Dada” and “car” and he can’t even repeat them is a worry.

Side note - her lip filler is hilarious. It’s all spread up towards her nose!
Classy!!!!

Reactions: 20
She shared this yesterday, one of her lovely followers made it for her. (I know you are all thinking about the artist behind it.)

If you want your own carefully created image then another insta wannabe has just explained that it's a website where you can create a mug,but then people are just taking a screen shot of the image rather than buying the mug they created!!!

No artist involved, sorry to disappoint Bek, its just another wannabe influencer hoping you will give them a share!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gutted the fanny lips pic wasnt used as the thumbnail for the thread 😭
I didn’t set the thumbnail, or otherwise I would have 😂

Yeah you missed a trick as using old labia lips! @Ihavetimeforthis
But hey least you can add ‘choosing thumbnail’ as one of your big jobs for the day :LOL:
I didn’t set the thumbnail, it just appeared 🤷🏼‍♀️ I was busy enough with my big jobs, like having a wee, making a new thread, making a cup of tea, buseh buseh buseh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She shared this yesterday, one of her lovely followers made it for her. (I know you are all thinking about the artist behind it.)

If you want your own carefully created image then another insta wannabe has just explained that it's a website where you can create a mug,but then people are. Just taking a screen shot of the image rather than buying the mug they created!!!
Soon as I saw her post this last night I thought to myself the person hardly created it themselves 🤣
I keep seeing these pictures everywhere on insta!

Reactions: 9
The story this morning showing her big bounceh hair does anyone see Micheal Jackson 🤔 or am I seeing things 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve never known someone to love themselves so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ The way she poses showing her hair and then the jumper.. she’s showing off something you wear on your TOP HALF so why in baby Jesus’ name does she feel the need to turn around and show us her arse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saying 20 words or less isn’t clever Rebecca, not at woodys age. Then again what example does he have with her as a parent. She should be encouraging him all day, not just for the camera. Ask him questions, don’t answer for him, you’ll be amazed at how many words he probably does know. Don’t make him parrot you. You’d think with Alfie being behind she would realise but because woody says more than Alfie at this age she thinks he’s soooo super clever. Poor lad

Reactions: 10
Rebecca, the words are pronounced ‘bowt’ and ‘gowt’ not ‘bort’ and ‘gort’. There’s no hope for those poor kids living with numpties like this

Reactions: 5
She's acting like woody reciting those words is genius. The poor kid needs interacting with kids his own age, he needs conversation with his brother, his mum and dad. Not just woody repeat this, repeat that. I get some kids are quicker than others and all kids are different but woody seems overly quiet and definitely behind in his development. But she'll ignore everything and claim were trolls. Can't wait to see him grow and develope when he starts nursery

Reactions: 6
Can't cope with her... why does she keep getting woody to say boat and goat on camera??? Why does she think hes so clever. My little boy is 2 months younger than woody and hes stringing sentences together now... you can have a litte conversation with him. And I'm sure that's normal for his age. She just looks stupid. Hes obviously a bit behind. You can tell she never sits and talks to him. Shes always to busy doing her hair and make up or editing!! Hes so cute though 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9

If you want your own carefully created image then another insta wannabe has just explained that it's a website where you can create a mug,but then people are just taking a screen shot of the image rather than buying the mug they created!!!

No artist involved, sorry to disappoint Bek, its just another wannabe influencer hoping you will give them a share!
These images are flooding my Facebook at the mo! Deffo not unique everyone is doing them 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.