Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips, all those mince pies are going straight to her hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell does she look like in her latest you tube. My god I don’t know why she loves herself so much she’s nothing special at all 😂

Reactions: 9
My second had speech delay. I worried myself sick and spent hours repeating words all day to help her. I made an appointment with the health visitor who was lovely and sign posted me in the right direction, that was when she was 16 months old. As the hv said to me, every child is different, but you’ll never be judged for helping your child. It’s perfectly fine if woody is delayed, it’s Rebecca‘s reaction that matters here and She’s clearly not helping him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just buzzed through her Christmas videos....it was super painful listening to her trying to make the super products she’s bleating on about super interesting and she fails super spectacularly! I’m sorry but her ‘channel’ is full of super boring content. She is a pretty girl who is slowly losing her looks because of vanity and she is looking more fake every day. I have 2 daughters of a similar age and thankfully neither of them have shown any interest in lip fillers etc They are both naturally beautiful (I know I’m biased but they are 🤣)

Reactions: 17
The “healthy/diet” stuff was obviously just flash in the pan fodder for her channel.
She will be able to get more out of her ‘new year new me’ tit content if she goes bleeping mental in December, her usual diet will look like something the body coach knocked up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wh
She will be able to get more out of her ‘new year new me’ tit content if she goes bleeping mental in December, her usual diet will look like something the body coach knocked up
What a strategy! Never thought of it this way. 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

Reactions: 3
My daughter is 2 in a few weeks (and goes to a childminder + playgroup) she can say any word you ask and strings sentences together but she’s being referred to speech therapy because she cant pronounce them properly. Eg, drink is dwink and rabbit is wabbit. (Basically how Reb speaks lol) She just had an op to cut her tongue tie. So Woody 100% needs to go! Hopefully she can read this & seek help from a HV in a drop in clinic if he doesn’t have his 2 year check soon 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My daughter is 2 in a few weeks (and goes to a childminder + playgroup) she can say any word you ask and strings sentences together but she’s being referred to speech therapy because she cant pronounce them properly. Eg, drink is dwink and rabbit is wabbit. (Basically how Reb speaks lol) She just had an op to cut her tongue tie. So Woody 100% needs to go! Hopefully she can read this & seek help from a HV in a drop in clinic if he doesn’t have his 2 year check soon 🙃
My niece is 3 and I can’t understand half of what she says, she often misses a letter out of a word and according to my sister she’s advanced still. So I’ve been told porkies or her HV is tit 🤣

Here you go guys 😂😂
I didn’t see this before. I almost spat my tea out 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
She shared this yesterday, one of her lovely followers made it for her. (I know you are all thinking about the artist behind it.)

If you want your own carefully created image then another insta wannabe has just explained that it's a website where you can create a mug,but then people are just taking a screen shot of the image rather than buying the mug they created!!!

No artist involved, sorry to disappoint Bek, its just another wannabe influencer hoping you will give them a share!
What website is this??

I just watched the video and I don't know where to start, the sniffing, she can barely put a sentence together. The man's one, I think you mean men's. Oh and men like phones and to be warm 🙄

• Haha
Think you forgot to breathe hun. Take it easy today 🥰

She can't genuinely think she looks good.
She looks like Micheal Jackson in that picture when it's small like that 😂

EDITED OMG!! I genuinely hadn't seen the comments before writing this as I'm a few pages behind and I have just seen that other have said it. I am DEAD 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.