Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
If that’s corned beef ash I’m the arch bishop of Canterbury’s coke dealer what a fucking monstrosity
4D4496DF-FDC2-4D23-88AF-74CCC266BEA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

viewtube

VIP Member
Who can be bothered to have sex every night?!

Now I love my husband and I love sex but seriously...sometimes (most of the time!) I just want to go to sleep 😂 but then I suppose I work and look after the kids, cook (edible) food for them, walk the dog so I’m knackered!
Thing is, she probably thinks having sex every night means they have a brilliant relationship. It's more about the strength of relationship once the sex becomes less often, or the respect shown. Sorry but Steve treats her like a sex object, shows very little respect, I honestly think the lovie dovie comments posted from his profile are posted by her. Steve's posts are quite obvious, quite blokie or car related. For a 26 Yr old woman and a bloke in his 30s,with 2 kids they are quite immature. Why the need to discuss their sex life with strangers, tell the world she's on her period, not washed her hair for a week or slept in her make up. They can boast about the house, big mortgage, cars etc, but she can't hide that she is a dirty tramp with little self respect. He treats her the way he does because he knows she she won't stop him or leave him, she definitely needs Steve more than he needs her. The boys are probably the main reason he is still with her. The whole wedding seems like a bit of a farse.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Surely I can’t be the only one who cringes at her in that fucking Minnie Mouse costume, it’s something my 6 year old niece would wear 🤣

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Iv commented on a couple of things and sent her a couple of messages before being sarcastic but being over-dramatically nice at the same time and Iv never been blocked 😂 she doesn’t seem to have a clue I’m ripping the P out of her 🙈

oh god, how many of us are doing this? Do we all think each other are sheep when in actual fact no one likes her?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Does this moron think no one knows how to do a food shop without her guidance 🤷‍♀️ Rebecca I was buying spinach before your dad even winked at your mum and led her up the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Grayson

VIP Member
When are rebs and Steve going to realise that the whole "good morning welcome to my channel" bullshit isn't funny 🤦‍♀️ it's fucking painful to watch. Utter cockwombels the pair of them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I thought for a brief moment that I was going to find myself agreeing with her for once. It seemed that she was going to say that it’s too early and she won’t be putting her tree up or starting her ‘Christmas content’ for a while yet. Then in the next breath ‘Mah Christmas decoration haul’s going’ to be up next week’. So what was the point of all the eye rolling and is it a competition type chat? Make your mind up woman!

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Her playing the anxiety card pisses me off so much. In fact anyone using mental health for some sympathy gets right on my goat. The minute someone feels uncomfortable or nervous they’re ‘anxious’. Fuck off, fuck right off, that makes a mockery of us people (me included) who do struggle with anxiety or mental health in general. Live a day in our life and then tell me you’re anxious Rebecca, you absolute beggy, attention seeking, no good CUNT.

• Heart

Emilycar

Absolute begger!! I can not believe what I just listened too. BUY. YOUR. OWN. SLOW. COOKER. This world honestly. Someone take me back to the 90s.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why does corn beef hash need to go in the slow cooker? Isn’t it mashed potatoes and corn beef, surely just needs mashing together and some cheese on it in the oven? Please don’t say she’s doing another video slow cooker vid 🙈😩
It doesn’t need to go in a slow cooker at all. Corn beef is already cooked- you can eat it cold from the tin! Beans are already cooked. All she has to do is cook some potatoes in a pan on the hob, mash them and then put it all together in a dish with cheese on a put it in the oven for 10minutes or so to heat through and melt the cheese.

she’s so fucking thick. Its obvious that she has no idea at all what a slow cooker is actually for and she has no idea at all how to cook food properly or how to use other kitchen appliances.

as dumb as a box of rocks.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’m just watching the new slow cooker video, she adds cream to the curreh to take out any super spicy bits...she used fucking korma powder and butter chicken sauce 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha

Babs2010

Anyone else thinking how funny it would be if 2ss thought she was hinting to him about a new slow cooker and he ended up actually getting her one for Christmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I was so tempted to reply to that story and say hey you might get it gifted now you’ve tagged them but I thought I better not else I’ll end up blocked 😂
It depends how you phrase things. I’ve messaged her a few times basically criticising stuff she has done but always in a ‘aren’t you wonderful for....’ kind of way if you see what I mean. She is too thick to understand when you are being sarcastic so takes what appears to be arse licking praise at face value. And as she reads here it will now be driving her mad trying to work out who I am so she can block me! Can’t see the trolls for the sheep can you Beggy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Always think people that need to brag about or make out their sex life/relationship is aaaamazimg usually aren’t actually getting any. Poor Steve ;)

Bec3007

VIP Member
Oh my god the fucking bitch! That poor dog! You can see she really hurt him! He jumps back. I’m disgusted with her 😡 is she that thick she can’t see he’s genuinely hurt?
I will be reporting her. May seem like a weirdo here but I’ve saved all videos from her with those dogs and I plan on sharing them with the relevant authorities. Can’t bare to watch her be nasty to that dog or her children any longer!

• Heart