Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVING Steve ripping her a new one. Shouldn’t laugh at him taking the piss out of her but it’s hilarious.
He genuinely seems pissed off with her, it was only once he saw the camera he laughed ans walked off

Reactions: 2
What a thrilling gift guide. 2 nail polishes, 4 crap lipglosses and 3 face masks. You can tell she lives in a cave!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but why does she lie so much. Woody is not fully potty trained other wise you wouldn’t have bought all the pull ups at Aldi today. I don’t get it, what’s the point in lying?

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20191118_185457_com.instagram.android.jpg didn't she buy pull ups today for the night time cause he still wears a nappy to bed?

Reactions: 9
Super affordable £18 for 2 nail polishes, apparently it is super long wearing 🤥 bet she hasn’t ever used that brand before, also her nails are DISGUSTING 🤢

The way she was rambling on at the end was just a complete mess, she said something like ‘if anyone has a lot of siblings, a lot of nieces or things like that’ things like that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is really horrible of me but I laughed out loud a little when she said Alfie was starting karate. Nothing against the kid but Alfie and karate in the same sentence is just odd to me🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
BE53BB0B-487A-4181-B3E2-2992036A2A4D.jpeg

My husband just asked what I was laughing at...this thread. Showed him the Rebecca and Steve picture...he asked if it was Liz from Corrie!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand why she buys so much convenience food! Microwave rice, ready made cauli cheese. You’re at home all day doing duck all, make it from scratch you lazy cow!

Reactions: 16
Surely I can’t be the only one who cringes at her in that bleeping Minnie Mouse costume, it’s something my 6 year old niece would wear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everything is super cute and super lovely and so pretty and cute and lovely and super.

Reactions: 14
hi Rebecca how comes you got nappies from the shop today if he is fully potty trained.... you’ve now made every mother commenting on your post question their approach to potty training. It’s not fair you shouldn’t lie, I hope he wees in your precious bed and you’ll be forced to change the bedding

• Haha
hi Rebecca how comes you got nappies from the shop today if he is fully potty trained.... you’ve now made every mother commenting on your post question their approach to potty training. It’s not fair you shouldn’t lie, I hope he wees in your precious bed and you’ll be forced to change the bedding
And I hope it soaks through the mattress into the lovely new carpet which is being ruined anyway because you never lift the bloody mattresses

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She wouldn’t change the bedding, that would require effort

Reactions: 5
Who suggested she put some fairy lights up in the dark dingy house? She’s listened to you! I actually hate the food shop the way she points at everything. Yes Rebecca I know what yogurts are and I know what cereal is you don’t need to tell me. If you absolutely must why not just take a pic of it all and just caption how much it was. Not everyone is as thick as you

Was me! 😂 maybe I should say she needs to buy woody a duvet and she’ll listen too.

I recently watched her last video on her gifts for Alfie and woody at Christmas. Everything was to share, then she’s said it again today. There’s too much of an age gap for the boys to be sharing gifts. Woody is only 2 and he’s behind (in my opinion) in certain things. Alfie is almost 6. Things like building blocks or cars can be shared but other toys can’t. I’ve said it before 3.5 years is a big difference in terms of this sort of stuff. And why do they have to share gifts anyway? Is it so golden boy doesn’t cry and act like a brat? We used to get a shared gift when we were younger but not until I was around 5 and even then there’s only 3.5 years between me and the eldest, the middle is somewhere in between that.

Agreed. While they can share a lot, woody is surely more of the toot toot driver age and Alfie is more like Lego. I get the impression Alfie gets the toys and then woody just plays along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Was me! 😂 maybe I should say she needs to buy woody a duvet and she’ll listen too.

Agreed. While they can share a lot, woody is surely more of the toot toot driver age and Alfie is more like Lego. I get the impression Alfie gets the toys and then woody just plays along.
We all remember how Alfie was with woodys birthday presents so it wouldn’t surprise me. Wish I could just smother woody with love 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watched the latest video and she’s still not learned any new describing words 🤣🤣🤣

Those roller lip glosses are tragic 😭....

and what’s with the crazy eyes she looks like she’s full of something 😳😳😳🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.