Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should do slow cooker reviews. Buy 3/4, test them out and do reviews on them. What you like on each, don’t like. Or even something that might not involve buying them. Just have a look at some online and discuss the features and why you picked a new one. That’s some content and a new slow cooker with a lid.

Reactions: 5
She should do slow cooker reviews. Buy 3/4, test them out and do reviews on them. What you like on each, don’t like. Or even something that might not involve buying them. Just have a look at some online and discuss the features and why you picked a new one. That’s some content and a new slow cooker with a lid.
Don’t be silly, she can’t return a used slow cooker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why dosnt she stop being a tight arss and buy 1? She obviously uses the slow cooker daily. She's happy to spend £25 and up for tit off eBay but wont spend it on a slow cooker? I don't understand. The lid has been broken for months now and she cannot use the excuse I don't have time/we live to far away from shops because she's in aldi/tescos every week.

Reactions: 13
God almighty these companies are being very slow at gifting her a new slow cooker aren’t they? Don’t they know she’s a very important influencer with content to create? Here’s an idea Beggy, try using your Aga instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God almighty these companies are being very slow at gifting her a new slow cooker aren’t they? Don’t they know she’s a very important influencer with content to create? Here’s an idea Beggy, try using your Aga instead!
I would love an aga but could no way afford 1, it annoys me that she dosnt really use it

Reactions: 5
Why are her videos so dark?? I know their house is like a dark cave but surely she should use some proper lighting when filming!!

Reactions: 8
Clearly waiting for a slow cooker to be gifted and no doubt one will be 🙄
Came here to say this. “Santa please can I have a slow cooker for Christmas” translated to any companies out there want to gift me a slow cooker, a really big one with a lid.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She is one scrounging fucker. Not a good look at all. I have second hand embarrassment for her 😂

Reactions: 20
Absolute begger!! I can not believe what I just listened too. BUY. YOUR. OWN. SLOW. COOKER. This world honestly. Someone take me back to the 90s.

Reactions: 25
Has everyone watched the house tour vid? It came up on my recommendations after watching the latest so I had a nosey.

So many questions 😳

Why did the previous owners leave all their furniture?? I'd have been on the phone to my solicitor ASAP!!

I've followed for 8 months or so and this video was the first time I've seen or heard of the second lounge! It's got a lovely fire place would be a cozy little room!... I can only imagine it's still uninhabitable because of all the previous owners furniture stored in it!! Just like the second bedroom!!... It was full to the brim of beds and wardrobes they'd left behind! I was shocked!

Honestly if you've not seen the vid have a look at it, my eyes were like 👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can’t cope with her... spends hundreds on clothes/nails/hair appointments but CANNOT GO AND BUY A NEW SLOW COOKER EVEN THO YOU GO TO A SUPERMARKET EVERY WEEK!!!!!!! You are such a beg!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Has everyone watched the house tour vid? It came up on my recommendations after watching the latest so I had a nosey.

So many questions 😳

Why did the previous owners leave all their furniture?? I'd have been on the phone to my solicitor ASAP!!

I've followed for 8 months or so and this video was the first time I've seen or heard of the second lounge! It's got a lovely fire place would be a cozy little room!... I can only imagine it's still uninhabitable because of all the previous owners furniture stored in it!! Just like the second bedroom!!... It was full to the brim of beds and wardrobes they'd left behind! I was shocked!

Honestly if you've not seen the vid have a look at it, my eyes were like 👀👀👀
Now this I've gotta see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t cope with her... spends hundreds on clothes/nails/hair appointments but CANNOT GO AND BUY A NEW SLOW COOKER EVEN THO YOU GO TO A SUPERMARKET EVERY WEEK!!!!!!! You are such a beg!!!!!!!!
She’s so bleeping irritating isn’t she? 😫
You’re such a blood scav Rebecca, you can spend money on your hair, nails, lips & tit clothing but you can’t buy a bleeping slow cooker.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.