Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Welcome back to my channel I’ve lit a candle and I’m going to tell you about all the LITTLE things I bought they’re all little and cute and stuff thanks for watching see you in my next video where I’ll be sure to bore the living shit out of you again 😴

she has the IQ of a fucking spoon and the personality of a wet fart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Fridgepicker

Off topic, but I have to say, At a shit time in my life... I have deffo found my people, you always cheer me up, even if it is at rebeggers expense! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Cooper123

VIP Member
The thing that’s really made me want to slap her is her rant the other day about how everyone is going on about Xmas too early this year. Now the fucking dog is running about in a Christmas jumper and she’s posing in her Christmas pjs! She literally is just a walking contradiction. Knobhead

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m late to the party (as always) but last nights post about being so proud of how far they have come in ‘just 11 months’... firstly, the house looks much the same except for a few coats of emulsion. And secondly it still looks cold, Uninviting and in desperate need of some serious renovations 🙈

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
BE53BB0B-487A-4181-B3E2-2992036A2A4D.jpeg

My husband just asked what I was laughing at...this thread. Showed him the Rebecca and Steve picture...he asked if it was Liz from Corrie!

• Haha

Motherofcats

Here we go then, now she’s got anxiety when leaving the house alone.
Absolutely fine in a busy primark though, no bother. Not effected by anxiety when she needs her hair and nails done either. And as we all know she lovessss her weekly food shop! Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Motherofcats

There’s going to be a bastard mince pie shortage they way these wannabe begs are going on! Bulk buying them to try and impress her, ooooh who can eat the most in one sitting!!!
IT’S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS!!
I heard every time a mince pie is eaten before the 1st of December an elf dies.
#IBlameRebeccaLamb

• Haha
Reactions: 34

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Following on from Mothercare, Mamas & Papas has announced its going into administration. What’s Woody going to wear now?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Don’tMindMe

Please don’t hate me but I actually feel like Steve just puts up with her and I genuinely feel like he’s trying with woody! He knows exactly what she’s doing and I’m sure they have many arguments about it (but obvs elleh wont show that cos they are so so super super perfect) I genuinely think he’s just an ordinary guy (yes he’s annoying as shit sometimes) but I think he’s just trying to do what he can for an easy life!

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
What the hell is corned beef ASH? It's corned beef HASH you dozy bint!
People are probably watching her shopping hauls as a guilty pleasure cause it's makes us all piss ourselves every Monday morning not because it's helpful

• Haha

Motherofcats

Genuine question now..
I don’t know if anybody else has noticed when these influencers go on stories like ‘ohhhhh my god we’ve just been sent this parcel by so & soooo and what a lovely surpriseee blah blah blahhh’
How did the company send it then? How did they know their address if it’s such a surprise?

Are they just talking shit? Or do they make out it’s a surprise so they don’t have to put AD? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Ooooh look, Christmas duvet covers for the boys but still no sign of a new duvet for Woody. And a microwave heat pack for Alfeh cos he likes to be cosy. No heat pack for Woodeh though so presumably he likes shivering under his duvet cover?

• Sad

Bec3007

VIP Member
This mince pie chat is getting right on my tits. You’d think she invented the bloody things!! Imagine heading to your nearest shop, buying mince pies, taking a photo of them just to tag Rebecca in the hope she sees you? Pathetic twats

• Haha
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
•In a woods alone
•Weekly food shop alone
•Various high street shops alone
•Dentist appointments alone
•Hair and nails alone
•Lives in the middle of nowhere. While it’s great nobody is around, it would make me more anxious living so far away from things, knowing if I needed help it wouldn’t be almost instantly
•Allows her boys to sleep in unsafe beds
•Allows her boys to sit in unsafe car seats
•Doesn’t give a shit about Alfie’s speech
•Flaunts herself to anyone who’s willing to watch

Living with ‘anxiety’ must be so hard for you Rebecca. You’re the more useless tool in the toolbox.

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
I don’t know why but Steve just looks like he would dribble a lot. Like a spit when he speaks kinda guy. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Motherofcats

‘Family time is the best time...Especially when it’s gifted’ - Rebecca Lamb, 2019.

If you truly thought that, you’d be paying out your own pockets every weekend wouldn’t you begs :giggle:

Reactions: 31