Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’ve actually never tried a mince pie before, watching her stories and how much she bangs on about them is making me think I’m missing out on something and should try one 👀😂
best mince pies I’ve ever had were from cafe Nero. Dunno what was in them but by god they were goooooooooood 👍

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Yeah I reckon she’s up the duff to be fair (I am too so I can say that 😂). I don’t think it’ll be long before she’s announcing a pregnancy
Iv got that feeling too. Mind you, with the way she goes on about wanting a 3rd all the time I don’t think she could get away with claiming it as an accident so hopefully Steve had agreed or that relationship would be over. Surely there would be no coming back from that kind of betrayal?

Jess170313

I never said it was just his age did I? I’m saying he strikes me as the type of man who would rather have the 2 he has and enjoy his 40’s doing things he loves eg car things. That’s not uncommon for a man to do. If she’s longing for that third baby knowing he doesn’t want it, why is she marrying him? These are the conversations you have and make decisions together, if she’s that unhappy about it then find a man who will 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her whole life is a lie.
I agree they have a lot to talk about if a third baby is what she really wants. But im just saying do we need to keep speculating about this? Shes an idiot for making public that she wants another and that he doesnt but its out there now and unless Steve makes known the reasons why he doesnt then, everthing on here is just conjecture.
There's some of you that think the move to this house is steves doing/dream and some of you who think it was rebeccas because of rumours of an affair. Nobody knows anything for sure. Im not sticking up for her in the slightest- she is annoying as hell and does not put her kids first from what she portrays to us