Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 spuds, so that’s a spud each? Her portions are ridiculously tiny! And there she goes again bleating on about little girl things. Never mind girls clothes and bedrooms, you don’t have a little girl. But you know what you do have? A bleeping 2 year old son with no duvet! Selfish airhead 😡

Reactions: 44
God help poor little woody if she was to ever have a girl. That boy would grow up feeling more pushed to the side than ever. I know most woman (or men) would like one of each and I stand by that’s why she doesn’t care for woody because he’s not the girl she dreamed of. I think if that’s your mind set then you shouldn’t have any children. You can’t predict what gender your child will be and it’s not fair that children like woody are punished because of their parents selfish desires. She should be bloody grateful she’s got 2 healthy young boys, some people can’t have children at all, some struggle, some lose their children and some have children who aren’t so lucky health wise. She honesty grips my bleeping tit!!

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she realises that you can’t choose then gender of your baby and if she gets preggers again there’s no gurantee it won’t be another boy, then she would have two least favourite children. You can just imagine if she had a girl Woody would be well and truly left out

Reactions: 9
Latest insta story Jesus Christ she really bleeping fancies herself doesn’t she 🤣 the biting the tongue then pouting just walk your dog you soft cow an go home ...not that anxious now are you!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my god the bleeping witch! That poor dog! You can see she really hurt him! He jumps back. I’m disgusted with her 😡 is she that thick she can’t see he’s genuinely hurt?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh my god the bleeping witch! That poor dog! You can see she really hurt him! He jumps back. I’m disgusted with her 😡 is she that thick she can’t see he’s genuinely hurt?
I will be reporting her. May seem like a weirdo here but I’ve saved all videos from her with those dogs and I plan on sharing them with the relevant authorities. Can’t bare to watch her be nasty to that dog or her children any longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the girl who posted on Instagram last week saying she has anxiety and doesn’t like to go out on her own has managed 2 dog walks in 1 day seemingly on her own. Rebecca you truly are an inspiration, how you’ve managed to overcome your anxiety so quickly is incredible. You must do another bullshit video about how you overcome it so fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For someone who claims to live in her picture perfect dream home(I genuinely lol'd typing that😂), has her perfect, cute little boys and her perfect fiance she doesn't half moan. She needs to be grateful for what she already has, not pining over what she doesn't. If shes showing and hinting so much about being pregnant over instagram, imagine what she's doing to Steve. I bet the poor bloke never heard the end of it.

Reactions: 7
I will be reporting her. May seem like a weirdo here but I’ve saved all videos from her with those dogs and I plan on sharing them with the relevant authorities. Can’t bare to watch her be nasty to that dog or her children any longer!
Good. It’s really upset me! The way he jumps back. It hurt him 😓

Latest insta story Jesus Christ she really bleeping fancies herself doesn’t she 🤣 the biting the tongue then pouting just walk your dog you soft cow an go home ...not that anxious now are you!! 🙄
Cringed so bleeping hard at that she’s definitely getting worse, all these sheep of hers are causing her already massive ego to inflate.

That poor dog!! Why on earth would she do that to the poor animal?! He was obviously hurt then scared. 😢

• Sad
I think if she were to fall pregnant again that would be my cue to unfollow her / Tattle. I see more of her ass than I do my own, she’d be showing her tits to the world every time that baby was latched (some how sexually ofc). Gender Boy Gods, do your thing. I’ll be praying she has a boy just so Woody has a slim chance at ever getting attention. A baby for content, what is life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How many hints has she been dropping recently about another baby?
Bump pictures, baby pictures/videos and now an inspiration for a little girls room 🙄🙄
Said it before I’ll say it again baby no.3 announcement is imminent!

Gary Vee words of bleeping on crack wisdom ‘live on your own 2 feet’. Seriously does he mean STAND... and what does that even mean ‘live’ on your feet... she spends most of hers on here arse... just what?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.