Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakes

So the girl who posted on Instagram last week saying she has anxiety and doesn’t like to go out on her own has managed 2 dog walks in 1 day seemingly on her own. Rebecca you truly are an inspiration, how you’ve managed to overcome your anxiety so quickly is incredible. You must do another bullshit video about how you overcome it so fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Wow. If that list is her idea of a hard working day she’s got no fucking hope. You forgot to put in all the selfies and silly posing you managed to fit into that hectic schedule of yours. DICKView attachment 58441
im creasing at “made a thumbnail” - a “task” that takes about 30seconds!!!

walk the dog twice - erm well this should be a standard,daily thing you do as a matter of course when you have a dog.

put 2 loads of washing in - woopde-fucking-dooooo

she’s so pathetic. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a real job!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Woodoo

Chatty Member
These absolute knobs posting pics of their mince pies “Rebecca Lamb made me do it”
Oh just fuck off will you..

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Today I have
- tried to string a sentence together for yt and failed
- edited that to make me look slimmer
- wrote some text over a picture
-put some toys away for Instagram stories to have an excuse to see my arsehole
-put clothes into a machine
-walked the dog, for Instagram posing again
-typed ‘yeah hun that sownds ghreaut’ to a company I wouldn’t ever buy myself but ££
-emptied ready cooked meat into a cooker to cook for eight hours.

#workhard #girlboss #youcan 😂😂

99B4ADA3-E1B2-44A8-B612-E57F173C0056.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

francisjmeader

I think if she’d washed bedding, we’d have known about it.

Let’s be honest it’s effort in itself to put the duvet cover back on properly so we’d have a whole IGTV of how she does it as a busy working mum of two with lots of bending over in front of the camera for the Colin’s.

She hasn’t washed the bedding since it was put on, it’s probably going to crawl itself to the washing machine soon.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Same tree in her office that LJC has had in all her recent pics of the boys too 😳
I have so much second hand embarrassment for her with how blatant she is with copying every single thing that LJC does/says/wears/eats etc

or maybe Steve has a thing for LJC and this this Rebecca’s version of extended foreplay?! Maybe he calls her Lucy in the bedroom......bit of influencer role play.....! Ha!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

liarliarliar

I think she actually looks ok today, no tacky slutty outfit with her bits hanging out. But my god that mirror in her dressing room is amazing... I want one! It drops about 2 stone off her 👏🏻

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Tap to clean and then it’s only the bed that’s been made, very badly might I add. Here’s an idea Rebs.. A selfie of yourself, tap to clean, your followers tap and just like magic you actually go in the shower and have a right good wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I literally can’t wait for Woody to go to Nursery/School because he’s gonna have a fucking ball compared to what she does with him now. He’ll be able to draw, paint, dress up, write, engage with other kids and actually get attention off the adults around him! Watch him flourish when he goes! Which will show just how much rebeggar has neglected him!

And once she reads all these comments on here.. which she will.. Hi Reb 👋 there will be a crying post on Instagram about trolls and how she does stuff with woody off camera. There will be that old excuse ‘i don’t film every aspect of my life’..... sorry babes but you do!

viewtube

VIP Member
Kids come after your work yes we see that
Organised 🤔 I smell bullshit you can’t even get a video that makes any sort of sense up some weeks
Effort no, no effort goes into your videos at all
View attachment 58137
She really is a moron, she's so organised, she can't stick to a you tube time table and regularly doesn't post. She's sent Alfie to school in the wrong clothes because she forgot the date for world book day,or that he had p.e. She's surgically attached to her phone, why not use the calendar and planner app. She claims she works hard, sorry but she doesn't, she is bone idol, anything she does for her youtube or I G is half hearted, not organised or checked before posting. Steve does far more in the house than her and looks after the boys a dam site better. As for growing two babies and keeping you alive for 26 years, congratulations and welcome to being not only a mother but also a human being, Millions of people do it, whilst managing to care properly for their children and work, we don't expect praise for basically doing what every mother should be doing. A good mother doesn't want praise or need to be a martyr, we choose to have children, so for goodness sake Rebegga stop behaving like your some bloody wonder woman or super mum. Lots of parents care for their kids single handedly, they don't have a partner to pick up the slack, the way Steve does. I can't stand Steve, but hands down in that relationship he's the only one who seems to do anything in the house and shows genuine care for those boys and not just for the camera.

• Heart

francisjmeader

3 x 4 pints of milk?

What happened to her drinking Alpro and Milk not sitting right on her stomach?
What happened to the boys being intolerant?

🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Haha

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
It stuns me how she thinks she's some kind of superhero for growing her babies. It's such a magical thing to do (I've done it 4 times) but in no way do I think it makes me any better than anyone. My body isn't solely for my children, it has helped me majorly in other ways as well. Maybe it's just me but the "I'm amazing, I grew a baby" thing grates on my tits.