Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t have any denim jeans that don’t have rips in” .....emm didn’t she use the same excuse for buying the new look ones just a couple of weeks ago 🤔 or have those been worn and returned? 🤢
I came on to say this! She bought the mom jeans and the reason I remember is because I wanted them but the 10 didn’t bastard fit! Then she reckons she bought the 10! With all those body confident rolls how the hell did she get into a 10?? I couldn’t bloody do the 10 up in the shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I asked was if Woody had a good time at ice skating. It could’ve been a genuine question from a mum with a little one the same age. Of course she reads here otherwise she wouldn’t have taken it so offensively😂
Someones been reading here 🤫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can plaster on all the make up in the world ( I love wearing make up don't get me wrong) but she has no substance behind it. She can't string a sentence together, she can't cook and she can't even treat her children the same. Its all about how she looks and someone said recently it she was made out chocolate she would eat herself, 100% true. She couldn't make it anymore obvious she's struggling with content just because she made a crappy curry jar slow cooker meal she thinks she's made it big time. Its ridiculous someone can do so little and reap so many rewards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I just think that’s a bit of a silly comment to make. I know for a fact if my two year old is tired then he is going to sleep there’s nothing I could do to keep him awake.

Woody still naps so it’s not like it’s out of the question that we would fall asleep, I’d rather let my son sleep for an hour than have him overtired.

if anything they should have just brought the pram with them
I don’t think any comment is silly, it’s called an opinion. The picture looks ridiculous, woody looks uncomfortable and obviously was bored to sleep with not being able to do anything there as nothing was suitable for his age like ice skating. If they knew it was during Woody’s nap time why not bring a pram? 🧐 I would personally try and keep him going for what another 30 mins so he could at least go on a little merry go round 🤣 Pointless day out for Woody 😄 Also my comment is my opinion 👍🏼😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I feel the point being made is that we have all said woody is left out 90% of the time, if they knew woody needed a nap while they was out on their gifted day out they could have used their gifted pram and let him have asleep or even better get there just after his nap so he is ready to enjoy the day.... we used to always time things around my little ones naps so 1. He wasn’t hard work and tired and 2. So that he could enjoy the day that we was going out on.

Reactions: 12
I feel the point being made is that we have all said woody is left out 90% of the time, if they knew woody needed a nap while they was out on their gifted day out they could have used their gifted pram and let him have asleep or even better get there just after his nap so he is ready to enjoy the day.... we used to always time things around my little ones naps so 1. He wasn’t hard work and tired and 2. So that he could enjoy the day that we was going out on.
This is exactly what I was trying to say, but you said it better 🤣👍🏼 They just confuse me the two of them, nothing seems revolved around woody. Why not let him go on a ride first then ice skating after for just Alfie if they knew he would be tired and fall asleep. Anyway at least they left the dungeon even if it was all gifted 🤣

Reactions: 9
She has been Gifted 3 Prams so no excuse

Reactions: 3
She has been Gifted 3 Prams so no excuse
3? That’s obscene! I hate these companies gifting to such undeserving people. I work closely with a local women’s aid and they are crying out for things like prams, women’s and children’s clothing, toys, even toiletries. Why can companies find a way to gift them to people who actually need, I’d be more likely to buy from a company who maybe pays an influencer to review it then take it along to a women’s aid/food bank etc to donate and find out about what the service is there for to then also educate followers. Youtube vlogging is such a messed up industry.

Reactions: 16
Poor woodys wetsuit is at least 3 sizes too big, see how much it’s rolled up on the sleeves 😔 tight fuckers can’t just get him one thing that actually fits

Reactions: 6
Poor woodys wetsuit is at least 3 sizes too big, see how much it’s rolled up on the sleeves 😔 tight fuckers can’t just get him one thing that actually fits
And the jumper he wore yesterday was pretty much down by his knees with a coat he's grown out of. Absolute knob as long as she looks like a woman though

Reactions: 6
Watched the latest slow cooker video and to give Rebecca her due. She has upped her vegetable game slightly with adding parsnips and cutting her onions better - got to give it to someone who takes something on board, little steps forward in the right direction.

• Haha
The way she treats Woody is disgusting, why have a second child? I’m in a 3 sibling family and if my mother had gotten my older siblings a top saying ‘mummy’s best friend’ I would’ve been heartbroken. Someone needs to do something about the way he is treated.

Reactions: 7
Watched the latest slow cooker video and to give Rebecca her due. She has upped her vegetable game slightly with adding parsnips and cutting her onions better - got to give it to someone who takes something on board, little steps forward in the right direction.
Only problem is it sounds like you’re talking about a child whose just learnt to chop vegetables after being told by their parents they’re healthy! Not a woman with children! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she was “switching off” for the weekend 🙄 knew that wouldn’t last long.

Reactions: 10
The way she treats Woody is disgusting, why have a second child? I’m in a 3 sibling family and if my mother had gotten my older siblings a top saying ‘mummy’s best friend’ I would’ve been heartbroken. Someone needs to do something about the way he is treated.
The problem is if we are able to see all this, so is Steve and both their family members,but they don't appear to do anything about it. It stinks the way poor little Woody always looks like an outsider compared to golden boy.

All I asked was if Woody had a good time at ice skating. It could’ve been a genuine question from a mum with a little one the same age. Of course she reads here otherwise she wouldn’t have taken it so offensively😂
She has some serious issues. Unless it's obvious arse kissing she isn't interested, I genuinely believe she isn't bright enough to identify honest questions and comments from sarcasm. In fact she confused herself by reposting slow cooker clips from one of her sheep, who was having a dig at her by saying she had to buy a new slow cooker because the lid of her old one broke. The woman really doesn't have enough about her to be a vlogger.

Last edited:
The thing that’s really made me want to slap her is her rant the other day about how everyone is going on about Xmas too early this year. Now the bleeping dog is running about in a Christmas jumper and she’s posing in her Christmas pjs! She literally is just a walking contradiction. Knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She jokes that Steve hates her but I think he genuinely dislikes her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.