Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#mincepiequeen how actual embarrassing. I’d understand a little more if she made the most amazing mince pies, but all she does is scoff them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those who shout the loudest. I had friends who literally would talk about sex all the time and boast in the group how much they were shagging... they split up and admitted it was all a show and they’d not been intimate in months.
this! Who is impressed when people talk about their sex life? It’s crass & classless. There is a lot more to a relationship than sex. it’s an important part of a relationship but I’m more interested in how much respect there is, trust, honesty. Those are the things that make a relationship last.

Reactions: 17
Urgh

imagine Steve the blob fish with his tiny pecker slobbering all over you and flapping around ontop of you like an epileptic salmon..... urgh.
This has just made my morning ,😂😂😂 please get it in n the next thread... I'm suggesting Rebecca lamb mince pie scoffer and her epileptic salmon ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she never air that bed? 🤢

I hope to god that chair never falls back. Why does she not encourage him sit down and eat? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Genuinely thought woody was about to fall back in that chair. My heart skipped a beat. Tell him to sit down!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
For gods sake Rebecca, buy Woody a high chair! If he was to slip you would not get to him in time while you are the other end of the table holding your phone. I’ve seen too many kids lips split open, heads cut, etc from falls at the table. Stupid and irresponsible parenting. And have you actually aired those beds since you did the video showing how you would be airing them daily? Too much trouble perhaps? So buy the bloody slats!

Reactions: 13
Genuinely thought woody was about to fall back in that chair. My heart skipped a beat. Tell him to sit down!!
Came here to say this. She makes me so angry, allowing him to do that, just so the stupid cow can video him. If he fell backwards onto that stone floor, it would be horrific and caught on camera to clearly show vlogging is more important to her than her child's safety. I really wish there were rules to protect the children of these narcissistic mummy vloggers, because idiots like Rebecca are to stupid to see danger.

Reactions: 14
Came here to say this. She makes me so angry, allowing him to do that, just so the stupid cow can video him. If he fell backwards onto that stone floor, it would be horrific and caught on camera to clearly show vlogging is more important to her than her child's safety. I really wish there were rules to protect the children of these narcissistic mummy vloggers, because idiots like Rebecca are to stupid to see danger.
Would all be covered up a bit like the car rolling down the track 🙊 again because she's too busy on her phone. This mornings video of them in the car, it's like she forgets woody exists and it's just her and little alfehhhh.

Reactions: 9
Would all be covered up a bit like the car rolling down the track 🙊 again because she's too busy on her phone. This mornings video of them in the car, it's like she forgets woody exists and it's just her and little alfehhhh.
Totally agree, she is a disgrace as a mother

Reactions: 3
Why does she call trousers pants 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just caught up from her stories this morning. She’s got hard floors, if woody fell he would’ve really really hurt himself! My heart went all funny when he lent backwards. She irritates me more and more each day. I hate those type of beds, in my eyes, they aren’t beds, it’s a mattress on a floor with a wooden structure around it. You can get such nice teepee beds which are off the floor! Ages ago, I ended up on Steve’s Instagram and went really far back to see what he used to actually post rather than what Rebecca quite clearly posts and writes on his Instagram now, there were soooo many near naked photos of Rebecca on there which have recently been deleted. She’s obsessed with people seeing her naked, it’s so odd!!

Reactions: 6
Jesus her most recent story where she’s just filming and checking herself out is embarrassing. She really does think she’s something special 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus her most recent story where she’s just filming and checking herself out is embarrassing. She really does think she’s something special 😳
I used to pose in front of the mirror like this when I was 14. Then I grew up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HAVE WE ALL SEEN THE NEW YOUTUBE RULES REGARDING HAVING CHILDREN IN VIDEOS? OR IF VIDEOS ARE BASED FOR CHILDREN EG-UNBOXING TOYS VIDEO HAS TO BE DECLARED AS FOR CHILDREN NOW.
AND IF SHE IS TALKING ABOUT SEX- SHE WL HAVE TO DISCLAIM IT IS FOR OVER 18 VIEWING.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just came here to say this, all those extra followers have definitely went to her head. Her face looks so manly with whatever shite she’s had done to it. I can’t believe how much she’s trying to look like someone else, it’s beyond embarrassing now, it’s bordering on obsession

HAVE WE ALL SEEN THE NEW YOUTUBE RULES REGARDING HAVING CHILDREN IN VIDEOS? OR IF VIDEOS ARE BASED FOR CHILDREN EG-UNBOXING TOYS VIDEO HAS TO BE DECLARED AS FOR CHILDREN NOW.
AND IF SHE IS TALKING ABOUT SEX- SHE WL HAVE TO DISCLAIM IT IS FOR OVER 18 VIEWING.
Children are about the only ones that could relate to her videos, seeing as she talks like one herself 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.