Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bottle of rosè wine she got with her anniversary flowers, was probs the rosè she picked up for herself in aldi yesterday! Tragic.
I mean nothing says "I love you to the moon and back" like servo flowers, cheap fizz and maltesers.......hahahahahaha
EPIC FAIL AGAIN BEGGY.......Give it up love....he checked out when you told him you were expecting Big Anne!!!

She gives me Fatal Attraction vibes here.......forcing herself on him all the time....YOU WILL LOVE ME.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sick of seeing that kids face to be perfectly honest! Her teeth are shocking

Reactions: 21
No Beggy, you haven’t ‘fixed’ the steering. You e just read here & realised that you’re bleeping dense so one of us lovely tattler ‘trolls’ have helped you once again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how many of the likes she has on that cringed video actually don't know them and think it's sweet since she must be his carer as well as his wife.
Does anyone else not get the you've been married 1 year today and are still in love, well yeah I should hope so otherwise the marriage wasn't a very good idea was it, 1 year is nothing and it makes even less sense when they've been together for what 10 or so years

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how many of the likes she has on that cringed video actually don't know them and think it's sweet since she must be his carer as well as his wife.
Does anyone else not get the you've been married 1 year today and are still in love, well yeah I should hope so otherwise the marriage wasn't a very good idea was it, 1 year is nothing and it makes even less sense when they've been together for what 10 or so years
The whole putting on the tik tok how long they have been together etc and how they are still madly in love just smacks of desperation .

Don’t worry, how you found them is how you lose them ,doesn't apply to you .

Reactions: 15
"Madly in love" in bog and beaves world...

For beave he doesn't want to upset the apple cart, and have a mentally deranged ex hanging around who he has to pay child support to each month because she's never legally declared the 40k a month she earns while he's trying to crack on with a 25 year old size 8 blonde, post split.

For Bog, beaver still wants to get his little willy wet every night so, you know, madly in love guys. Wharrr wuddd yew not wonnerrrr rippp ther clurves off und stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
im in the throes of a tummy but but keep looking back at that reel and cant stop laughing. It is literally like she is his carer taking him out for a day, why was she leading him by both hands like that and why was steve looking so gormless and like he had no idea where he was?!
and in what mind was that dress and boots a good idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoever said she looks like she’s in her 50s you weren’t wrong!!!!!
she looks awful, genuinely absolutely awful!!!
I’ve just sent that pic to a friend who doesn’t know her at all and she said she looks like she’s in her 40s lol 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So according to bogtrotter the old house hasn’t even crossed her mind. But dingle you used to tell us at least one a week how much you LOVED the dales and a LOVED your dream forever home. But it’s not crossed your mind once. You wasn’t bullshitting by any chance was you!? Nah defo not. I know you would never. You said your old house was gorgeous as well so makes no difference you’re calling this one gorgeous although admittedly it’s 1000x better. You did not however by any stretch of the imagination “removate” the shack LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mortgage free - only because you bought a cheaper house love because you couldn’t afford the mortgage payments on your forever home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.