Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be Mortgage free they must have had at least £230k equity in the shack , yeh right beggy we all believe you 😂😂😂

You need to turn spell check on , your spelling makes you look even more stupid !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Doesn’t read tattle!! 😂😂
We'll see about that when land registry updates, why didn't she say that when she was discussing moving? All she kept bleating was "made a profit" I find it highly unlikely she wouldn't have took the chance to gloat then!

Reactions: 29
Well that’s us told. They are soooo much better off finically 😂 we will ignore the paupers aldi shop from the other day shall we Begs? And the state of your kids clothes/shoes/haircuts? And your tit anniversary gift?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just watched the reel complete with the face blowing , really made me LOL 😂😂
I don’t know what my husband would say if I asked him to make a reel like that with me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, given that she keeps doing 5 hours round trips back there if you were gonna be "mortgage free" why not just buy in Skipton, ie a house like this where she could gloat that it was brand new, which is basically the same price they paid for the second hand yellow wall house in Hornsea where dingle thinks the kitchen is so terrible and they're going to have to change it....make it make sense bog!

1000062699.png

Reactions: 21
How’s beaver painting the garage with his bad bicep. And surely the garage comes last after every other room? Obviously not. duck making the kids rooms nice as long as the garage is looking the part

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh & also becky, cos I no you read here daily, us "trolls" preferred to call it the shack, rather than the dungeon. Keep up begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Haha she is so riled this morning. Typos galore, can’t get the passive/aggressive replies out quick enough. She protests too much, it’s bullshit.
And they did not renovate the shack

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How’s beaver painting the garage with his bad bicep. And surely the garage comes last after every other room? Obviously not. duck making the kids rooms nice as long as the garage is looking the part
I was just coming in to say the same- thought he was about to have surgery you absolute lying twit.
She can’t keep up with her lies dear me.
And as for the Fringe’s teeth I have no words!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will not believe they have money until i see all 3 kids well dressed with appropriate well fitting shoes and a food shop that is appropriate for a family of 5

over to you Beggy seeing as we know you read
here slagbag

Reactions: 33
Probably a nice bit of inheritance tax planning by one of the parents maybe involving some equity release planning , with them both remarried it probably a case of when I die there’s nothing for the kids as they've had it and if the parent survives 7 years after the gift no inheritance tax payable on it .

Or it could all be lies !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.