Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Begs he doesn’t love you more every day, you sad cow. He barely tolerates you but is too lazy and gormless so needs you to wash his socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched that reel 10 minutes ago & I’m still cringing! 🤣🤣🤣 how is she not embarassed by that whole thing?! Everything about it was wrong. Her outfit is just dreadful, Steve looks like he doesn’t know what the duck is going on, her leg raise thing when they kiss, the way she holds on to him for dear life. Oh and it’s worth saying again, wtf is her bleeping outfit!!! 🤣🤣

I know this has been said before and believe me, as somebody with my own mental health issues, I don’t say this lightly but I really think there is something fundamentally wrong with her. She has no awareness, no empathy, no caring instincts for anyone, never seems to improve anything or learn from anything that happens in their life. She just seems to go along blindly thinking her life is some sort of fairytale. It’s beyond just being a bit stupid, it’s like something is missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He looks pissed ! Drunk all his moretti in one go !
They're both pissed it's bleeping gross, you wouldn't do that sober i'll tell you now, she has that drunk giddy look to her where any sensible partner would take the camera off her but we know he's on a promise so he'll stagger about doing anything he's told like the big shaved ape that he is .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never was the saying “He’s just not that into you” seem so appropriate!!!
For the love of God, what a spectacle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still going to have to see that birth certificate 😂 I’m not convinced I’m older than her.
On my grandparents grave, putting aside the fact I despise the bleep for a second, if I didn't know who this was and someone showed me her picture and told me she was 54 I'd have absolutely no trouble believing it 😲😲😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To say that Steve needs an op so urgently they've had to cancel their holiday, there doesn't seem to be much wrong with either of his arms on this video!

Reactions: 23
I’ve had to zoom in it’s hilarious
My stomach hurts from laughing so much at this tit show. I’ve rewatched it over and over because it’s so tragically hilarious.😆

It’s giving proper care home vibes, especially the orthopaedic trainers. 😭
---
By the time I got to the forced smile at the end I was PMSL. It’s all so tragic. Epic Beggy fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is Beaver alright on this reel??? Why does he grab her armpits, why is she leading him towards her like he’s an oak and what earth are these platform shoes about???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's worn that outfit before too - I can't be imagining it! Was ages ago, but I'm sure she has.

To know he has sent that on trainers when the Boys get Vinted.... Love Vinted, but I don't have 2 young Boys that need decent footwear. Why do these Two buy expensive for themselves, by the Boys get a very, very short end of the stick. Even Romas gets more spent on her than the Boys combined.

Reactions: 11
Some bloke on the TikTok she wanted sharing of Alfie dancing has commented 🔥 its disgusting but she probably thinks he means his a tit hot dancer

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That bottle of rosè wine she got with her anniversary flowers, was probs the rosè she picked up for herself in aldi yesterday! Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got a new ‘coach’ bag 

That would be a thoughtful anniversary present from your husband who is suh suh in love with you. Not some maltesers and a cheap bottle of plonk.

Unless of course the top £40k a month boss babe got a snide copy in Cyprus?

ETA a picture

Her new Coach bag is a Saramart special! Under £30...

They also have Beavers expensive trainers 😂 and they are described as 'heightening' shoes 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does she need all these bags? She never goes anywhere and she's hardly someone where anyone cares what she's wearing 🤷🏻‍♀️ except tattle for the lols obviously...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.