Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would spend more time sort her kids teeth out and learn how to spell rather than flashing her tits on insta

Reactions: 25
Someone drank her whole bottle of wine before answering those self sent questions 😂 the spelling mistakes are horrendous!

Steve clearly doesn’t need surgery - he wouldn’t be able to paint that garage if he did. What was the cancelled anniversary holiday excuse again? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably a nice bit of inheritance tax planning by one of the parents maybe involving some equity release planning , with them both remarried it probably a case of when I die there’s nothing for the kids as they've had it and if the parent survives 7 years after the gift no inheritance tax payable on it .

Or it could all be lies !
You know what the thought did cross my mind, has beavers mum gifted them it rather than them have it as inheritance.

Reactions: 11
Like someone else said she’s clearly riled today and it’s probably been triggered by our comments on the reel 🤣🤣 fake it til you make it and all that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How’s beaver painting the garage with his bad bicep. And surely the garage comes last after every other room? Obviously not. duck making the kids rooms nice as long as the garage is looking the part
Backwards and selfish once again. I mean did we really expect anything different

Reactions: 12
How is he painting? How was he okay to go abroad last week but not now? Surgery next week isn’t it? Lies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Backwards and selfish once again. I mean did we really expect anything different
She will come back this week and say they’ve decided not to op. I have no idea how she’s going to worm her way of not going away in August.
She just lies lies lies, it all catches up on her. Now she’s told everyone she’s mortgage free, if she is lying it will trip her up.
If she is mortgage free then they should have a lot of disposable income and should be able to buy the kids nice clothes, better food shops etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mortgage free but doesn’t even spend £100 at Aldi on a weekly food shop for 5 and 3 animals, bullshit beggy strikes again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that what they discussed on their date day?? How do we get 1 up on the 'trolls' 🙃 oh let's say we're mortgage free!! Nobody believes you're mortgage free Beggy. Either Beaves mum is your landlord or they've gifted Beave the house so you move closer to them and they can have more of a say in the kids' upbringing.

What a sad little life Begs. Book a dentist appointment for the 3 children after school this week, then stop by the opticians for Alfie. Try and fit in a trip to the hairdressers aswell (to fix the mess you've made to all the children's hair!! Not for yourself for a change! I know you will be so so busy in between making content for Monty and your aldi shop. But real working parents manage to do all these things as well as work a 20/30/40+ hour week.

• Heart
Mortgage free my arse!! And if they are it sure isn't because of the "hard work and choices they made", it's because of his parents bailing them out bigtime.

Because of her constant lies one day there shall be something seriously wrong and no one will believe her. It's like she's lives in reality TV land.

She can take her cowboy boots and her husband who needs to wear height inducing trainers and stick it up her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How the hell can she post Steve painting the garage but he needs arm surgery? 😂🤣💪🤔... Is she mad... Don't answer that...

The didn't go on the "non anniversary trip" because Steve needs surgery - and he doesn't have to wait months for a date, but it's next week 🙄

Lies, lies, lies. Have a day off Rebecca - go do some volunteer hours where help is needed. You might start living in the real world.

Of course, she doesn't miss the shack guys! Have you all forgotten that THIS house came with a WASHING LINE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Beggy you are FUKING HILARIOUS🤣

Mortgage FREE pull the other one🥱🥱
RENTING is what you..mean

I. prob doesnt even know what a MORTGAGE is.....THICK fuker!

Advice...
Sort ur kids teeth & fringes out ASAP

Sort Roooooma out FULL STOP all she does is look at the CAMERA what a sad life
USELESS MOTHER

• Heart
How the hell can she post Steve painting the garage but he needs arm surgery? 😂🤣💪🤔... Is she mad... Don't answer that...

The didn't go on the "non anniversary trip" because Steve needs surgery - and he doesn't have to wait months for a date, but it's next week 🙄

Lies, lies, lies. Have a day off Rebecca - go do some volunteer hours where help is needed. You might start living in the real world.
I thought about this at the weekend and was surprised no one else had mentioned it. What is it about the obsons and their ability to get medical care/surgery at the drop of a hat? I have a friend who's been waiting for surgery on her ankle for 6 months, my mum waited for spinal surgery for a year and it was rescheduled twice, my brother's got surgery this week that he's been on the waiting list for for ages. Yet old beaver can pop into A&E and get unnecessary surgery, for poowly arm that the dog pulled on, within a couple of weeks?? And it just so happens to be when they were supposed to be on olidehhhh. Even if it is that fast, you're not telling me he wouldn't have said yes I want the surgery but I'm booked on holiday on these dates and they would have worked around it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
My daughter has a well paid super job &
WORKS VERY HARD👍🏻

ISNT Mortgage FREE at age 30 & im glad she ISNT
SUPER PROUD!

Begs, if ur reading here
What are your achievements🤔
I CANNOT THINK OF ANY🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You have NO Career at 30
A SHITE Parent too
You are a laughing STOCK

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.