Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s absolutely fine using his arms to paint the garage -a real priority by the way when you’ve just moved house, never mind the kids rooms or living room etc🙄🙄
Anyway so he’s perfectly fine painting the garage, going on holiday etc so what exactly is he having done today? I wonder if it’s a shoulder arthroscopy to see what damage if any there is? I used to be an orthopaedic nurse years ago and can’t imagine he’s torn his rotator cuff if he’s able to paint and move his arm normally?!
Maybe they going to reverse the lobotomy it appears he had in their anniversary video, where she’s leading him into the garden as if she’s his carer?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aww Steve have you actually gone for a vasectomy reversal so Rebecca can have another babeh so she doesn't have to get an actual job again !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So not doing a house tour but we have seen:
The kitchen
The garden
Front of the house
Garage
Her bedroom
Alfie’s bedroom
Alfie’s bathroom
Woody’s bedroom
The upstairs landing

she is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she so manic and particularly stupid atm?
I think its the delayed response to the message she shared from the ‘troll’ that mentioned the kids sunburn, her slaggy antics and her awful lip filler hahaha she couldn’t kick off coz it was BJ’s wedding day so the manic is slowly seeping out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is a drill! She is confessing to being a size 12 now! I mean they still look too tight Begs so i reckon a 14 would fit better but moving in the right and honest direction
IMG_6733.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m bigger than Beggy and have no qualms in saying so and I am in no way body shaming, but there is not a chance in hell those thighs and bum belong to a size 10🤣

I also notice in Woodys bedroom those drawers, have they been left by the previous owners do we think? 😧

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’m bigger than Beggy and have no qualms in saying so and I am in no way body shaming, but there is not a chance in hell those thighs and bum belong to a size 10🤣

I also notice in Woodys bedroom those drawers, have they been left by the previous owners do we think? 😧
What the duck, that minging bed is haunting them! How many people has it been through now?? Throw it away you "mortgage free" scruffy twunt 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m far from mortgage free but when we moved house we all had new beds and furniture, in fact I think the only thing we didn’t have new was the dining table. And look at those size 10 thighs!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Does she wear those padded bum pants everyday ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a drill! She is confessing to being a size 12 now! I mean they still look too tight Begs so i reckon a 14 would fit better but moving in the right and honest direction View attachment 3029662
She hasn't even worn those shorts today, she's been wearing flared leggings. So disingenuous
---

Looks like both the kids wardrobes are ones that were already there. Hilarious really considering when they moved to the shack she was crying over how much shite the old owners left cos "we've got our own stuff"

Reactions: 12
In the spirit of her showing her sense st every opportunity I'm gunna suggest Thread Title: Rebecca Lamb #174 Mrsrebeccahobson SpongeBeg SquareArse, full of quark

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.