Rebecca Lamb #173 Mrsrebeccahobson Two “hoares” are flying to Cyprus and only one’s flying back 🐚🥥🥯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I watch the reel, the more it looks like beaver doesn't even know his own name and is just being dragged along for the ride. Just smile and nod Steve, smile and nod.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
£135 for those big bad boy bastards
---

Explains a lot about Alfie and his chicken dogs
135 for clown shoes !!

Likes to spoil himself doesn't he !

While his kids have no glasses , shoes that don't fit , no dental care , no swimming lessons , baby didn't even have a pair of gloves in the bitter Dales winter !!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
£135 for those big bad boy bastards
---

Explains a lot about Alfie and his chicken dogs
Or are they a Temu special?
If he can afford those at £135, he can afford proper shoes, clothes, glasses & dental care for his children!
---
135 for clown shoes !!

While his kids have no glasses , shoes that don't fit , no dental care , no swimming lessons , baby didn't even have a pair of gloves in the bitter Dales winter !!
Great minds think alike…just posted the same.
---
How she thinks he’s a catch I’ll never know. More like you would catch something from him 🤣
Looks like the back of Mabel! 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does he walk like that he looks like he's trying to swat a fly away with his face while walking like he's shat himself.
Also he barely touches her, it's such an awkward weird moment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
135 for clown shoes !!

Prob why they food shop is barely scraping £100 a week for a family of 5 along with her treatments they can’t afford to fill the cupboards

Reactions: 15
Beaver never looks good but today he's absolutely gormless. She thinks he's a great catch which shows how stupid she is and what a low bar she set herself. That reel gets worse every time I watch and I've watched it a lot 🤣. It's so set up (by her) and he walked into the trap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a cringey bastard. I can’t imagine any scenario where I would think to make that reel and then post it online 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She honestly believes she’s the cat that got the cream when it comes to Beaver😂 I’ve seen better looking grace the stage of Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol 'blow in my face Steve.' he has never done that off his own back 😆
Also the way he's still blowing her face while shes trying to lean in for a kiss 😂😂 ohh I wouldn't dare be her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.