Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So laughable that beggy considers what they've done at the shack a renovation and claims they will be "renovating" the new house, then LJC just comes out and reminds everyone that they actually did renovate and will be doing it again :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So laughable that beggy considers what they've done at the shack a renovation and claims they will be "renovating" the new house, then LJC just comes out and reminds everyone that they actually did renovate and will be doing it again :LOL:
I think everything that Jordan does is put through the family business, they're deffo not legit. They would not afford it otherwise. Although they did actually do what they said they'd do, unlike slaggy Dingle and Co.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She wouldn’t cope with real Reno work. I ripped my bathroom out as it was from the 60s earlier this year, and that was stressful enough with no kids or dogs 😂

Reactions: 10
Hopefully there will be a rapid improvement in Romas speech and engagement once she is regularly around mama beaver!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Mama Beaver really that invested in the kids? She’s had years to say something and hasn’t bothered. Ok she’s been miles away but if she’s as interested as Beggy makes out why hasn’t Alfie got glasses, why is Woody wearing 3rd hand shoes that are too big for him? They’re moving nearer to her probably it’s much cheaper than where they currently live. Or Beaver has convinced his mum to help out so Bogtrotter has to get a p/t job!!
I don’t think any of the grandparents are particularly interested.

Reactions: 22
the way she made and refered to notes when answering 'why are you moving' question hahahahahahahahaha i can not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she kept glancing to remind herself of lies she needs to tell 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is Mama Beaver really that invested in the kids? She’s had years to say something and hasn’t bothered. Ok she’s been miles away but if she’s as interested as Beggy makes out why hasn’t Alfie got glasses, why is Woody wearing 3rd hand shoes that are too big for him? They’re moving nearer to her probably it’s much cheaper than where they currently live. Or Beaver has convinced his mum to help out so Bogtrotter has to get a p/t job!!
I think all of her relationships are that toxic that now there has been a fall out with her mum she’s making a big effort with Steve’s

Reactions: 11
They've probably pissed off the whole of the family, so there's only mama beaver left now to pander to their bullshit

Reactions: 15
SILENCE at The Dingle Shack
Bet she is stressed up to her STINKING ARMPITS😂😂
Hey there Beggy
Der.....THE GIVE AWAY🤔🤔🤔
Useless at her so called JOB

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LJC if you read here here's some helpful Shack 'renovation' stats that might help with your new project -

Downstairs:
Painted kitchen cupboards white
Painted walls in B&Q soft latte
Hung coat pegs in the entrance
Painted living room walls B&Q soft latte

Upstairs :
Painted walls B&Q soft latte
New bathroom suite
Had grey carpet fitted in children's room.
Stuck transfers on the wall.

Outside renovation :
Gravel.

Reckon that lot should take Jordan and his brother about 7 days tops 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LJC if you read here here's some helpful Shack 'renovation' stats that might help with your new project -

Downstairs:
Painted kitchen cupboards white
Painted walls in B&Q soft latte
Hung coat pegs in the entrance
Painted living room walls B&Q soft latte

Upstairs :
Painted walls B&Q soft latte
New bathroom suite
Had grey carpet fitted in children's room.
Stuck transfers on the wall.

Outside renovation :
Gravel.

Reckon that lot should take Jordan and his brother about 7 days tops 👍
Don’t forget sticking some nails in the walls to hang your fake bags on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine LJC's next reno project WAS the shack! It would be like Tattle Christmas! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe Steve and Beggy are so cash strapped,his mum has seen the opportunity to offer help with the kids but under certain conditions, one being move closer to her. Rebecca said she's been struggling with her mental health and I believe the boys have bore the brunt of it. I think we will gradually see less and less of the boys as they gravitate towards their nan. Rebecca will love not having to parent them but wont consider the boys will remember who showed them love and care,then it will be too late. She wants to be a mum in name only she doesn't want to prioritise her kids over herself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be that person, but has she finally addressed moving? I’m blocked!

Reactions: 7
Imagine relocating your whole family on the basis that you live 40 minutes away from a B&M 🤣 and that she can't be bothered to drive when it's raining!

She's the biggest bullshitter going. We've had to listen to years of her going on about how much they love where they live, wouldn't change it, love nature blah blah....then she comes out with that gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to be that person, but has she finally addressed moving? I’m blocked!
Yes she has…but no specifics. She did a pointless YT video about it last week.
---
Imagine relocating your whole family on the basis that you live 40 minutes away from a B&M 🤣 and that she can't be bothered to drive when it's raining!

She's the biggest bullshitter going. We've had to listen to years of her going on about how much they love where they live, wouldn't change it, love nature blah blah....then she comes out with that gem.
No way?! 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.