Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no winner on the competition I’m reporting her she’s just one big fraud 😡

Reactions: 24
Came here to say the same thing. Not one of the four who claimed to be giving away the prize have mentioned anything on their stories or grid. Closing date was 19th so winner should have been announced 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Came here to say the same thing. Not one of the four who claimed to be giving away the prize have mentioned anything on their stories or grid. Closing date was 19th so winner should have been announced 😡
To be fair the 4 of them have somehow got to put enough brain cells together to collate all the entries into some sort of random selector. That’s going to take them at least a week to figure out how the hell they can do that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IG do take things like that seriously, I vaguely remember another vlogger mentioning running a give away and for some reason lots of issues were raised with IG,their account was banned,they had to start a new account. Rebecca is desperate for content, this move is her last hope. Neither her or her family are interesting enough to keep followers apart from those with the same low standards and IQ as her,because they aren't bright enough to see what a fraud and liar she is
---
If enough people report them as a scam IG will look into them

Reactions: 15
She didn’t just link that junk jewellery ring?! I’m so embarrassed for her! She literally scratches around in the shack looking for shite to try and earn pennies off of! 😂 so a really busy mum of three!

Pipes 🔗 Wicks
White Paint 🔗 B&Q
Kitchen 🔗 The 50’s
Floor tiles 🔗 local council toilet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To be fair the 4 of them have somehow got to put enough brain cells together to collate all the entries into some sort of random selector. That’s going to take them at least a week to figure out how the hell they can do that 🤣🤣
They won't even do that they'll just choose a random name like they always do, which they shouldn't be allowed to do as it doesn't give everyone a fair chance.
Absolute morons the lot of them

Reactions: 12
Hoping the greasy slime ball DIDNT go for her check up on her STINKY GYM KIT
Looks like it🤭🤢

GIVE AWAY Beggy🤔🤔
---
So she’s been to the gym then gone to the hospital for a check up without changing 🤮
We had EXACTLY THE SAME THOUGHT🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So Roma wanted to run around in Starbucks so obviously the answer was get a takeaway cup and strap her to you so you can get your steps in 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She's so sly, Roma decided to run around so she thought she'd stick her in the crappy baby carrier with a dummy to stop her peace and quiet being ruined. Just chase her through the woods or in the park or do those type of steps not count
---
So Roma wanted to run around in Starbucks so obviously the answer was get a takeaway cup and strap her to you so you can get your steps in 🤦‍♀️
Haha we thought exactly the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont know if I see everything worse than it is because of her ways and performing for the pervs but was there need for this? She could just pull romas hand no making smacking noise and putting her hand in her mouth. I just see everything as act for weirdos from rebecca.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.