Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Steviesnoop

The thing is, kids don't have to have amazing speech if THEY can understand you. You can communicate in other ways till they progress. What I find concerning about big mandy is that she doesn't understand a thing dingle says to her, and I've never ever seen her follow a simple or complex instruction. You can deffo ask a child of 18 months + questions and they will point and nod to show that they understand. Or you can ask they questions and they will let you know they understand. The only thing she's taught her is to grin at her own reflection to the camera.

Sad sad sad.
Not necessarily, my daughter is diagnosed autistic and couldn’t do this at 18 months. She’s 4 and has only started really speaking within the last year, she has only just started pointing to things too. If she is having problems with speech clearly there is something going on, I don’t think we should compare to other kids because she may have additional needs, this is one thing that annoys me as a parent of a neurodiverse child, the they should be doing this and that, we already know and it’s really heartbreaking. I don’t know if Rebecca takes much notice or wants to take any action in regards to this but she definitely should if there is an issue

Reactions: 6

Kjbsjb

Yes don’t know how long they’ve been there tho
---

It’s the shittiest brown ever we took our dog last monday he drank some sea water and Vet had to give him antibiotic shot as he’s been ill ever since. We go with the dog as it’s near to us but when the suns out it’s where all the “Comforts” go with their kids as there is nothing to spend money on. Comforts = come for “t” day
Wow selby is rough as toast! And that’s putting it nicely!

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Hmm theres two houses that I thought were possibles that were SSTC that are now marked as off the market one £485k detached the other £275k link detached , both nice houses nothing to be ashamed of !!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Who owns the house they have just bought? Would it be on gov site? Is it his mother? Looking on Google earth the huge lake near bumpy looks lovely. I live between Bristol and Bath and omg the house prices here are mad.

Char93

That Big Steph woman has just popped up on my stories. What a bitch she is! Slagging her little girl off because she had a meltdown and ignores her when she sweetly tells her she got dressed herself and is wearing a bracelet. Then the little girl asks her to face her rather than talking to the camera. She even says she doesn’t like it and gets completely ignored again. I find it very hard to believe she has a background in education.
Who's this Steph? Just so I can go and have a judgemental nosey

Ju19

VIP Member
I missed the that live story so who the hell won? That's bit odd doing a live story then not shharing the winner? Bloody dodgy
One of the others ALLWHITEHOUSE has actually decently mentioned it on her storys
UNLIKE LAZY ARSED BEGGY

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Been binge watching The Responder and it’s took me till the last episode to realise where I recognise this actor from. When he smiles it’s Steve! Defo a Hobson
Me and my husband said that he looks like Steve and Alfie when we watched it last week😂 proper gormless La!

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Oh my god. If this doesn’t confirm mama beaver is living with them now then I don’t know what does!!!!!

KARMA HUNNIPOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What boss babe has to sell a shack and split the mortgage payments for the cheaper new house with their MIL??? How the mighty have fallen. Yes the house is lovely and better for the boys - but I couldnt live with my MIL for all the money in the world 😂😂
That's why, the other day, she was bleating on about how much she loves her mother-in-law! 🤣🤣
---
She said about trying to find Aldi.. there isn't one in Hornsea itself is there? I can imagine beggy driving around looking lost looking for Aldi.
There are Aldi in Bridlington, Pocklington and Driffield which are the nearest ones to her but I have heard they might be opening one in Hornsea.

Last edited: