Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I highly recommend anyone who wants a laugh to go back to the start of these threads and look at her most liked Tattle posts. It's all there, everything she's done over the years. It's had me ugly laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a wild ride her threads are. Bevlar must be suh proud hunipot

This has had me weak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Ela2016

Im all for feel good in your own skin and nobody is perfect BUT she quite obviously cant afford not to wear bra. Look at her wonky tits. One is moving to Hornsea and other one is staying in the Dales.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Do we think the new car will have room for three children in appropriate car seats and room with a guard for the dogs to be transported safely?

👍 = Yes because they are good parents

😆 = No because they are the Hobsons !

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Im all for feel good in your own skin and nobody is perfect BUT she quite obviously cant afford not to wear bra. Look at her wonky tits. One is moving to Hornsea and other one is staying in the Dales.
One is moving to Hornsea and other one is staying in the Dales.
Thread title!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

#notanadad

VIP Member
For anyone who wasn’t around during Dubai I’ll recap it for you cus it was just too good.

So they were suh suh excited to be going on holiday she went on about it for weeks they were going somewhere shitty I think it was a Greek island? Anyway, the typical low budget holiday they always do but she was buzzing about it and it’s all she went on about. Then when she got home she was like “orrrr my god we’ve just come back from holidehh and now am packing again cus we’re gooring on a long haul flight I can’t tell you much right now 😏” and she was smug AF it was obvious she was being gifted a last minute trip because a. It was such short notice and b. They can’t afford long haul holidays.

So anyway we’re all speculating here where it could be and a lot of us did think Dubai, but then the day rolls around and she’s posting from the airport that they’re going to Dubai, tagged the company (was it visit Dubai?) and was going on about how she’d be vlogging the whole trip and she’d be producing lots of content for “you guys” aka her lucky, lucky flowers. Well anyway, they got on the plane and by the time they’d landed Visit Dubai must have had that many complaints that she was SILENT for about 48 hours I think? Then she came back with absolute bare minimum content, never tagged Visit Dubai again or any other brands and was VERY sheepish about the hole thing. Then when they got home she put out the most pathetic vlog, no mention of any sponsors and it was cut so many times where she’d clearly had to remove the name of the company she’d been name dropping before the shit hit the fan 😂😂 it was peak tattle in my opinion 🙇‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

majestic26

VIP Member
The thing with the 'self care, mum guilt' thing is that it surely only applies in moderation - and only if you're doing your bloody job as a parent.

If you've worked flat out for five days to provide for your family and want to go and do a yoga class or have a few drinks with friends at the weekend, that's self care.

If you cook nutritious meals every night for your whole family and you fancy a treat just for you, no need to feel guilty. You've earned it.

If your kids are always immaculately turned out and you spend money every month on activities that enrich their lives and broaden their interests, you shouldn't feel guilty about spending money on yourself alongside that.

But none of this applies if your kids look like they've been dragged through a lost property box. If you don't pay attention to their dental and optical health. If the only activities you do with them are dragging them for a walk around the same fields and paths. If they're malnourished through eating melted slop every day. If they desperately need intervention in terms of their development. You don't deserve shit and you SHOULD feel guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Lmfao the washing post, does she not realise she could have had this at the shack? Is she actually that stupid that she thinks only some houses come with them? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
I can imagine that they’ll be aiming to complete on any sale at the end of this month to coincide with half term and when the kids are off.

I can’t personally see any basis upon which they’d go into rented - and certainly not HA or council. They’ll be walking away with a large lump sum clear from the sale of the shack and that potentially could be enough to buy mortgage free or with a smaller mortgage.

I can understand why she’s not wanted to share her financial issues with the world. Losing your home is painful. I can imagine she’s been trying not to think about it. There will have been sleepless nights and I don’t envy them that. She got sucked into the whole MLM thing, and whilst fessing up to their financial woes would be bad for anyone, after all that and the bragging they’re encouraged to do, it’s a massive loss of face. I can’t help but feel sorry for her, despite all her 💩
if it was anyone else, we would all feel sorry for her situation.
But this is Rebecca Lamb we’re talking about here who has openly shared EVERY single aspect of her frankly sordid little life, including all the bullshit financial boasting for the last 5 years. Exposing her vulnerable children to freaks and weirdos to make a buck for Mamas Matchas, Cocktails and bloody Botox.
It’s the kids that you need to feel sorry for, having those two idiots for parents. The choices they have made have been reckless and without thought for their long term future and stability.
Pass me the packing tape I feel the need to assist in wrapping a VASE….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Nov 2022.... Keeping it real!

I'm only on page 14 of 50 - expect more the same tomorrow 😂🤣

Chub - your fault 😁☺💐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What did Steve once say to someone who messaged them out of concern? They’ve got 3 kids, they know what they’re doing? Something like that 😐 The absolute arrogance of the big bloodhound. My 6 year knows how to be a better parent than those 2 muppets.
Rose West had about 7+ kids.... makes zero difference what kind of parent you are 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Backwards Beggy in full swing this week! Buying freezer stuff when everyone else would be emptying it cos a move is imminent! Buying Groma more cheap tat in B&M when everyone else would buy it after the move so it was one less thing to pack. Getting her nails done when everyone else would know they'll get wrecked with lifting, packing, cleaning. She's soooo thick (insert vase noise) 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40