Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freakshake

VIP Member
She didn't say semi unless I missed it. It also would be doubtfull you'd find that big of a semi detached that was only built 15 years ago. Most newer ones are pretty small. I thought possibly one of the detached that someone mentioned in a previous post. Only odd thing is she said about being 15 mins from B&M(life goals) but in Hosnsea the nearest one is at least 30 mins away. That I can see anyway 🤔
Probably Beverley I would say that’s the one she means or Bridlington if there is one. You know our Beggy she hasn’t a bloody clue about anything

Reactions: 6

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Maybe they’ve completed with a move date set later this week and because they’re renting the money is just sitting in the bank begging to be spent!

Reactions: 6

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Hang on on right move that house was put up for sale in 2022 no way could it only of sold now I bet they are renting!

Reactions: 5

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/146829692. This one may already have been posted but looking at the age of it and the fact she said nothing had been changed since it was first built ( kitchen) I thought it could be a contender.
I really like this one...but I'm sure she said the beach was about 10 mins walk away? This 1 looks like you walk out your back garden and it's pretty much there.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
So is beaver originally from "the seaside" or did his mum just relocate there. Will they know anyone other than Mummy Beaver? 😬

Clarity456

VIP Member
I checked land registry it's obvs still on the old owners, but it's not beavers mum but very very odd they have a sofa that wasnt the one from the shack and cheap shite curtains up already.

Had to be boring and hide the whole address but could it be this?

It is linked on the previous thread thanks to @#notanadad

View attachment 2967242
yes thats the Farrents Way one