Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Steve’s Mums garden; she’s not going to be living with them but I definitely think she’s orchestrated this whole move 100% - will be so much better for the boys than being isolated with them 2 out in the sticks!
Is that not a pub beer garden? Why does she need 3 different tables and chairs 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 5

Sallydally

VIP Member
I’m sure Steve has been a landlord before, he could have quite possibly sold his other properties to fund this. They have been on the property ladder since early 20’s so it wouldn’t surprise me if they have had plenty of equity in their homes.
Exactly. I think the way she kept going on about how they’d be financially better off they have downsized (price wise) and have very little mortgage. If they managed to get asking price for the house they just sold then they’ve made a lot of money add to that the deposit they put down on the shack from previous house sale and that’s a big lump off what they’ve just purchased.
If Steve has sold his rental property then likely to be mortgage free plus extra money for doing the new house up.

Pivot

VIP Member
Probably Beverley I would say that’s the one she means or Bridlington if there is one. You know our Beggy she hasn’t a bloody clue about anything
Yeah they both have one. Just seems odd that she was so excited about being closer to one when in reality if it is Hornsea they are moving to its actually not that close. Unless its not Hornsea they are moving to and its further up the coast towards Brid.

Justanothermum83

Chatty Member
Maybe she has moved in while she downsizes and is buying a new property I mean if that was her house it’s 4 bedrooms she’s probably sold that and in the meantime helped them out with extra £££ to secure a mortgage and will then move out ?!?

Reactions: 4