Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Even if they didn't do any further borrowing or take mortgage holidays with the shack which might have left them about 235k after stamp duty, solicitors fees etc I am fucking BAFFLED how 1. beaver has managed to qualify for a 250k mortgage and 2. How they're going to be affording a 250k mortgage in the current climate. A 250k mortgage is aparrently 1400 a month, but that's before you've paid a single bill or any car finance...

Beaver Senior must have wrote them both some fake payslips...
We don't know that he needs that mortgage. They may have made £150k on their first house and £150k on this one. We also don’t know if they got the house for less than the Rightmove price. Doesn’t look like houses go flying off the market in Hornsea. He might just have a mortgage for £100k that his dad guarantees

Reactions: 7

Ck2020

VIP Member
Beggy, answer us this…
1) what on earth was that food shop? Besides it being for a family of 3 ✌🏼
2) what happened to fajitas for tea?
3) have you cleaned the sofa that has been left behind? Before cuddling up on it 🤢
that’s not the same sofa, doesn’t look anything like it

Ju19

VIP Member
Strugggling🤦‍♀️
How can i view the house🙏

CANT be all that good!
Wetting her knickers over New 'but not New' car
Too...QUIET TO BE HAPPY🤔

Kjbsjb

Yep it is , and I would say is an upgrade and def doesn't need a new kitchen !!

Don't know what she been so glum about !
Argh I can’t find it ! Any clues guys to make it easier?!
Ps. I am SHOOK at what you can get for your money in Hornsea! I like in York and even a tiny 3 bed semi is £400,000 plus 🫠

viewtube

VIP Member
Could today be move day or that's on Friday, end of month and now they're desperately trying to pack up as much as they can

freakshake

VIP Member
Yeah they both have one. Just seems odd that she was so excited about being closer to one when in reality if it is Hornsea they are moving to its actually not that close. Unless its not Hornsea they are moving to and its further up the coast towards Brid.
I would say Brid is 15/20 mins from Hornsea there is really nothing between Brid and Hornsea apart from Skipsea Ulrome Attick and they are small villages There is Beeford but that not on the coast. I’m going for Hornsea myself

Onetwothreemore

I’m sure Steve has been a landlord before, he could have quite possibly sold his other properties to fund this. They have been on the property ladder since early 20’s so it wouldn’t surprise me if they have had plenty of equity in their homes.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
My friend's husband had a heart bypass and he didn't even get any follow up with that!!! Is she trying to make out she had it done privately? If so it deffo wasn't her paying!! It was very quickly that she got it done. Or was it a case of she lied about coming off the waiting list and was actually on it the whole time they just deferred surgery til after Groma was born and she happened to have it done on the NHS at a private hospital?

Post op check for gall bladder removal? I don't know anyone that has had one of those!
I was thinking this too. I worked on a ward with a lot of gallbladder surgeries and can't recall patients being called back post op. How much would that cost the NHS when it's a relatively small procedure.