Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
We don't know that he needs that mortgage. They may have made £150k on their first house and £150k on this one. We also don’t know if they got the house for less than the Rightmove price. Doesn’t look like houses go flying off the market in Hornsea. He might just have a mortgage for £100k that his dad guarantees
Personally - and this is just my opinion FYI - I'd doubt it, they made about 40k profit on the last house, which they'd have needed just as a deposit for the shack. They were only in the old house 3 years as well so limited time to pay off big money.

When bogtrotter was making videos about the move to the shack tbh she more or less suggested that in moving there they were stretching themselves to the max financially 🤷🏻‍♀️ none of "we've made a profit so we're selling" we've seen this time.

Their lifestyle certainly didn't suggest overpayments, and I honestly think if Steve has any spare cash he'd prefer to get himself a suped up car than do something sensible like pay a chunk of their mortgage off 😭😭😭

Also I don't think Dingle would have passed up on the opportunity of telling us in one of her expert financial advice videos or when she was gloating about the 40k a month she was making flogging the loooomerrh that they were making overpayments.

If they'd paid 150k off the shack the mortgage remaining would have stood at about 200k but even if what you say is correct they'd still need a 185k mortgage for this house in Hornsea. Personally I'd stay in my furevvuhh hurm for the sake of 25 grand and not uproot my kids.

As I say that's just my opinion, we'll know more when land registry updates 😭😭😭😭
---
Looks like a lovely two bed council house that they’ve moved into doesn’t it 👀 ! 🤣🤣🤣 sorry couldn’t help myself there. Was hilarious when some people were convinced they’d be going into council or HA and wouldn’t hear anything else 🙄 proud of myself for correctly guessing the house though. I said it before and I’ll say it again, I knew these two would pull something out the bag. People like them always do, though they don’t deserve it.
That was me, just my opinion were all allowed one 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Milliemolliemoo

Reactions: 7

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Maybe it was a furnished rental house, the owner decided to sell up and it was easier for them and the Obsons with their distinct lack of furniture, to buy it as seen? The main bedroom was full of stuff in the selling agents photos which would put a lot of people off, but not backwards Beggy and Beaver! Anything they don't want can be stored in the double garage for the time being.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I think
Yes don’t know how long they’ve been there tho
---

It’s the shittiest brown ever we took our dog last monday he drank some sea water and Vet had to give him antibiotic shot as he’s been ill ever since. We go with the dog as it’s near to us but when the suns out it’s where all the “Comforts” go with their kids as there is nothing to spend money on. Comforts = come for “t” day
I really hope your dog is better now.

• Heart

Unknown3

VIP Member
Well if Alfie has the 2nd bathroom, I assume that means Mama Beaver isn’t living with them. It’s odd that they have a sofa, cushions and same bath mat?! Maybe they Vendor wanted rid of the sofa and offered it to them? But the bath mat?? Something odd here….. she won’t admit it’s rented - couldn’t be honest if her life depended on it!
the bath mat differs, the original is striped

Clarity456

VIP Member
You don’t seem to be factoring in that they may not have bought the first house with a 100% mortgage. For all we know, Beaver senior could have given them £100k down payment. They may have had additional gifts when they bought the second house. It’s much better for inheritance tax reasons to estate plan like that. At the end of the day, we don’t know, but it is not the case that the only equity they have is that made from house price increases only.
I'm not saying that, obviously they paid a deposit of some description. 100% mortgages haven't been a thing for how long now. They were in the live laugh love house before that which Beaver had to buy his ex out of, I'm just reading between the lines of things Rebecca has said and done over the years I'm perfectly happy to be proved wrong! 😝

Im also surprised that they didn't stay in the same area as the shack if they can get a property of that value, there's some gorgeous ones that Dingle would probs think are slightly more "boss berb" looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
What is this page she’s started following !!
As if she understands or can pronounce any of the words in that page’s bio! 😂😂
---
She nailed a fake handbag to a wall. That's all I need to know about this bitch to make a judgement 😂
Please tell me there’s a photo of this…I need to see it! 😂😂 That’s hilarious! 🤣

Also…not been “following” Dingle long…so have to ask…when the heck was she ever on £40k a month?! 😐
---
Haven't been on tattle for years but have been snooping!! New car but will she ever get the baby clothes that actually bloody fit ffs!!!!!
Or Alfie’s glasses?! 👓

Last edited:

Clarity456

VIP Member
For the Tesla? That’s crazy money per month on a car! Sounds like the lease is up & it’s getting returned. She’ll spin the story to fit her narrative of being a boss babe or the new house doesn’t have a charging port for the Tesla. The move is imminent…melt down incoming! 😂
Saying that did she get it just before Roma? It might have been a 2 year lease.

Gemrose89

The only worrying thing about a ‘semi new build’ is the level of buliding regs and insulation required she is going to be boiling after the shack , she will be walking around in even less clothing if possible

Anyone else think semi will be what beaver has when he is driving his toy car around looking at all the hot teenagers in their shorty shorts down the prom !
Howling at this hahahaha 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Eli15

I can't find it!
She said it has more rooms downstairs than the shack. Is it true lol?

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
We only ever went to Hornsea for the pottery, long since gone. The beach was always full of seaweed that stank like dead fish. Horrible place.

• Haha