Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
We don't know that he needs that mortgage. They may have made £150k on their first house and £150k on this one. We also don’t know if they got the house for less than the Rightmove price. Doesn’t look like houses go flying off the market in Hornsea. He might just have a mortgage for £100k that his dad guarantees
And based on this they literally need around £25k plus child benefit within affordability calculations

Reactions: 4

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Argh I can’t find it ! Any clues guys to make it easier?!
Ps. I am SHOOK at what you can get for your money in Hornsea! I like in York and even a tiny 3 bed semi is £400,000 plus 🫠
Go to the previous page and click on the link, it shows three houses, go for the 485k

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Even supposing she hadn't wrote that out to herself and it's from a deluded flower who does think she's some big successful influencer, in influencer terms what exactly has she achieved? Got dropped from channel mum for enabling beavers racism and misogyny and has ended up with some two bit management nobody has heard of, never works with big brands or gets repeat work, had to resort to selling face sanders to top up her income which has obviously been so successful that that has now died a death too, goes on brand trips to Dubai where the brand whose meant to be paying you pulls the plug after 24 hours upon hearing of all your bullshit 😭😭😭😭

Personally I'd HATE to have achieved what she has loooooolll
---

Any outfits/ homeware arrangements she 'designs' are vile
Oh crikey!! What was the Dubai incident? Is it in the Wiki?

freakshake

VIP Member
She dunt seem to like his sisters posts anymore!! He does, wonder if they live nearby? 🤔
---
Neighbours will think Grimsby Docks have moved, but no its our smelly nelly begga, lowering the tone of the area 🤣🤣
Sister lives in near Selby I would say about an hour or so drive away