Rebecca Lamb #171 Mrsrebeccahobson Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. If this doesn’t confirm mama beaver is living with them now then I don’t know what does!!!!!

KARMA HUNNIPOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What boss babe has to sell a shack and split the mortgage payments for the cheaper new house with their MIL??? How the mighty have fallen. Yes the house is lovely and better for the boys - but I couldnt live with my MIL for all the money in the world 😂😂
That's why, the other day, she was bleating on about how much she loves her mother-in-law! 🤣🤣
---
She said about trying to find Aldi.. there isn't one in Hornsea itself is there? I can imagine beggy driving around looking lost looking for Aldi.
There are Aldi in Bridlington, Pocklington and Driffield which are the nearest ones to her but I have heard they might be opening one in Hornsea.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well that’s got to be the bleakest looking seafront I’ve ever seen 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That beach looks proper tit 😂 i know people are annoyed they could afford that house but lets be real, its a perfectly attainable house in an undesirable area. The shack was a shithole but she could lie to herself and pretend it was amazing because it was on the telly, is in the middle of the dales, is isolated so no nosey neighbour's and the views were lovely. This is a bog standard family home that any one of us trolls could live in a similar version of. Surrounded by neighbors but with absolutely nothing else there but a bleak seafront and her mother in law 😂 she has got her karma for sure - if she tried to do a YouTube video of this house all like ‘i aren’t posting this to brag’ she would be laughed off the site 🤣 bog standard house for our bog standard failed influencer beggy bogtrotter!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Selby as in North Yorkshire ?!
Yes don’t know how long they’ve been there tho
---
It’s the same colour I imagine Beggys bath water to be after her 4pm pamper seshun.
It’s the shittiest brown ever we took our dog last monday he drank some sea water and Vet had to give him antibiotic shot as he’s been ill ever since. We go with the dog as it’s near to us but when the suns out it’s where all the “Comforts” go with their kids as there is nothing to spend money on. Comforts = come for “t” day

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
---

It’s the shittiest brown ever we took our dog last monday he drank some sea water and Vet had to give him antibiotic shot as he’s been ill ever since. We go with the dog as it’s near to us but when the suns out it’s where all the “Comforts” go with their kids as there is nothing to spend money on. Comforts = come for “t” day
Aw sorry your dog has been ill 😢 it’s definitely not a desirable location is it 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think
---

I really hope your dog is better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aw sorry your dog has been ill 😢 it’s definitely not a desirable location is it 😬
No but it’s near to us so we go for the dog will keep it off the beach in future tho can’t stop going as don’t want to miss another photo opportunity to snap Beggy without the Magic Mirror
---
I think

I really hope your dog is better now.
Yes he is a lot better today more like his old self I should have know really as there is a massive sewage pipe further down where the caravan park is that pumps into the sea

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Building beds today…. I bet she made sure that hers and beaves was built last night for their nightly shagathon in the new house and the poor boys ended up on just mattresses on the floor

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wall to wall sunshine and temps in the low 20's here in Scotland today. Meanwhile at the seaside in Beggy's secret new life town.......🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Building beds today…. I bet she made sure that hers and beaves was built last night for their nightly shagathon in the new house and the poor boys ended up on just mattresses on the floor
Wouldn't be much of a change for the boys...they had gifted teepee bed frames with no base, so essentially mattresses on the floor for a few years 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Someone has helped them out 100%. They wouldn't afford that without help, no chance. We all pretty much know the address so when it goes online I'm sure someone will look them up on land registry 🤭
I work for the council and do land registry every day 👀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.